Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

wow ! i agree hina is the soul of yrkkh but i dun agree tht she ALONE can make yrkkh work..it's a team work and specially if u talk of karan, then he may not be the best actor but yes, without him, YRKKH doesn't exist for me..without Naitik, Akshara is zero

great charu di!!!
i agree for me TOOO there is noo YRKKH without karan.(naitik)
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Today they showed ITA special (sorry for my ignorance, i have NO idea tht Indian telly awards and ITA are 2 different awards πŸ˜ƒ )

they said the best popular award went to Karan and best actress (popular) went to Hina..best actor (drama) went to Ronit and best actress (drama) went to Ratan RajputπŸ˜•

best serial (popular) went to yeh rishta kya kehlata hai

Hina was looking gorgeous in her peach saaree πŸ‘πŸΌ nyone interested in NOC? 🀒 Karann 😑

It was a red carpet special..they showed performances of diff. stars (Uttaran and Bidai stars and Harshad Aditi) ...then they showed Ranbir and Kats making a special appearance on the show πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ interviews of all the stars..NOC taking Karan's interview after he won the award 🀒 he doesn't need anchors also now ..free funde ka kaam koi bhi ho NOC hai na 🀒

herez the link of SBS..it'll take sumtime to show up

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=50510

thanx charu for the update... i dont believe ths NOC yaar...khud k kaam kyu nahi karti yeh?????

beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

same here Nishitah..more NOC means 🀒 🀒 Karan also 🀒 🀒 i never watch their sbs specials but tdy when i saw it i couldn't stop myself..what crap man ! i hope this time she was allowed to sit with karan and she didn't throw a fit 🀒 she's more jobless than us ! fine she accompanied Karan, she must do tht but this interview was🀒 useless..why handover the mike to her? has SBS hired her for free ?

yeah thy mite hav hired her for SBS... no doubt... she dosent hav anythng else to do... no movies & no soaps...🀒🀒🀒

-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

yeah thy mite hav hired her for SBS... no doubt... she dosent hav anythng else to do... no movies & no soaps...🀒🀒🀒

she is hoping that free publicity might get her some work.......πŸ˜›
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

she is hoping that free publicity might get her some work.......πŸ˜›

humse bhi zyada velli hai yaar..she's the queen of all vellas
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

humse bhi zyada velli hai yaar..she's the queen of all vellas

πŸ˜† I dont want to be associated with her by giving her the name velle. Kuch aur naam socho Charu
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

πŸ˜† I dont want to be associated with her by giving her the name velle. Kuch aur naam socho Charu

"sadela, pakela, tutela, fatela, ghatela, khiskela..........broken record.......meant to be dismantled........n recycled.......n then put in a rocket....n sent into space.......

πŸ˜›  πŸ˜›  πŸ˜›  πŸ˜› 
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yeah..Karan is wearing a black suit...u have ny idea these awards r diff. frm indian telly awards? πŸ˜•

Yes, Karan is looking very nice, as usual.  I have watched the pics uploaded on FB.

But have recognised that the suit Karan is wearing is the same which he wore for the Star Parivaar Awards.  Just the shirt has been changed.
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AaRtINaKsH

<br><br>Yes, Karan is looking very nice, as usual. I have watched the pics uploaded on FB.<br><br>But have recognised that the suit Karan is wearing is the same which he wore for the Star Parivaar Awards. Just the shirt has been changed.<br>

So, pocket mein sirf rocket hai...............no money!
RiSha12384 thumbnail
ok 1st of all...i am bugged with the fact the hina and karan  has a clothing shortage....y do they repeat clothes in big events??????????? That a fashion DONT!!!....they are in one of the leading shows and they cant even afford a new outfit?????????????...he is wearing the same suit he wore on star parivaar....uff....

and where did u guys see noc talking?...and hina thanking ratan?...
i didnt see any of this...can you guys tell me where ?