Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This promo is on ndtv imagine site? I didn't find it there.
umm1234 thumbnail
If Arjan turns out to be DM's son, it'll be Maasi Bhanja story.But if he turns out to be Moti's son will his and Khemi's relationship still be considered Maasi bhanja?Then he'll be DM's bhanja which is almost like a son. God I'm so confused!! Couldn't the CVs have spared us for a week after the SR before starting this mess.😡
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: umm1234

This promo is on ndtv imagine site? I didn't find it there.

Nope....it came on TV
Edited by sg08 - 14 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I wouldn't mind Arjan being the long lost son, atleast for now. This will give a perfect excuse for Khemi to divorce that wife beater ,stating that she cannot be a maasi to her own husband.  I think she is better off alone than with that horrible suspious and egoist husband of hers.  She should go to the city and get a good education. She seems to be smart.  DM can finance her education.

Maybe when Arjan tries to get his hands on DM's welath later, they can get him to have an accident.  A need for transfusion can establish the fact that he is indeed not DM's or Moti's son but a greedy crook. He can then be handed over to the police. This way the guy can get his due for treating khemi so shabbily.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: umm1234

If Arjan turns out to be DM's son, it'll be Maasi Bhanja story.But if he turns out to be Moti's son will his and Khemi's relationship still be considered Maasi bhanja?Then he'll be DM's bhanja which is almost like a son. God I'm so confused!! Couldn't the CVs have spared us for a week after the SR before starting this mess.😡

They will not .. they always show a total negative after a cute sweet Sanraj moment.. now it was the SR and they have to show something bigger than that to make us cry along with Santu😡
ammoos thumbnail
This time Khemi might SACRIFICE (?) her marital life for her sister.. last time it was Santu so its time for Khemi ti repay her sister. Arjan doesnt deserve Khemi.
umm1234 thumbnail
In earlier episodes,when Kanji came to know about his son's death, Nanaji never mentioned that the son was kept with somebody else for 7 years.The scene they showed was of a younger Nanaji telling his daughter and Son-in-law to return the baby.It was implied that the couple left immediately after that and got into the accident. The seven year twist was added later.
chalia thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

This time Khemi might SACRIFICE (?) her marital life for her sister.. last time it was Santu so its time for Khemi ti repay her sister. Arjan doesnt deserve Khemi.

What sacrifice ammoos?
I consider it a blessing disguise for Khemi. This Arjan guy has a slimy way about him and if like Shalu says he is out to loot the clan, isnt she better off without him?
Somehow, the Mahiyavanshis seem to attract problems from all over the country. They never seem to get a breather.
All in all, i want the mess sorted out without much waterworks from Santu.
😆 And opti, i like the way you intend to finish Arjan off even before he started.
Sigh! what a life
umm1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

It may sound odd but to me Khemi and Kanji made a super hot couple.Better than HitMe.
ammoos thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalia

What sacrifice ammoos?

I consider it a blessing disguise for Khemi. This Arjan guy has a slimy way about him and if like Shalu says he is out to loot the clan, isnt she better off without him?
Somehow, the Mahiyavanshis seem to attract problems from all over the country. They never seem to get a breather.
All in all, i want the mess sorted out without much waterworks from Santu.
😆 And opti, i like the way you intend to finish Arjan off even before he started.
Sigh! what a life

Its not a sacrifice (see the question mark above😆)

Its not just Mahiyavanshis who attract problems but the whole serial world

Its easy for Khemi to divorce Arjan since they have not FIXED IT yet😉unlike santu.. may be thats why CVs made DM declare in front of the family about his SANTU ACCEPTED mission.😆