Was it Deepika-Dhoni or Deepika-Yuvraj - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by -bluemoon-

She never dated Dhoni. He was once asked who he liked among actresses and he picked her. On the basis of that people started saying they are dating. But she clarified a bunch of times that they never dated.

As for Yuvraj, I think there were a couple of dates but it didn't go anywhere. I find Yuvraj obnoxious so I am glad she didn't end up with him.

I remember Yuvraj's mom was pretty mad that she couldnt snag Deepika as her D-I-L. She gave a nasty statement  - atleast that is what a "news" report said.
Ok I did some research over the net and found so many articles on this...

So I came to the conclusion that :

Dhoni first noticed Deepika nad even asked SRK to introduce him to her. He also invited her to his T20 matches. He told his friends that he likes her but then Yuvi came into the pics and Deepika was seen with Yuvi many times. Even when she was in Autralia shooting for BAH with Ranbir.

So this whole thing is little bit confusing...Did Dhoni walked away as he saw Yuvi was interested in Deepika?

I found a video of the Sahara sports award video.
😊

Didn't  Dhoni and Yuvi realise that their fans were watching?They were behaving like little boys ...
Its probably edited guys. Who knows what their real reactions were. Either way Dhoni and Deepika never dated.

As for Deepika and Yuvi - they were seen together once in Australia on her birthday. That was a couple of days before shooting for BAH started.

ooye i KNOW.dhoni DID not date deepika.he has a girl friend..:)

i need to watch the awards now..!!..
ofcourse the video is edited..!!...dhoni wont be so giggly during the whole performance lol...maybe yuvi still likes her...
Dhoni liked her as an actress but they never dated
She only went out with Yuvi

the video is DEF editied!
Originally posted by aneeshadgr8

ooye i KNOW.dhoni DID not date deepika.he has a girl friend..:)

i need to watch the awards now..!!..

U didnt watch?? It was greatt...I came running to PC when it was about to start to PM u 😆 but my idiot net didnt work! I missed quite a lot too due to power failure but Dhonis speech in the end was marvellous 😃 Doo watch. I watched todays test match too....8 wickets on first day alreadyyy woohoo!! U live in Mumbai na? U going to watch??
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

U didnt watch?? It was greatt...I came running to PC when it was about to start to PM u 😆 but my idiot net didnt work! I missed quite a lot too due to power failure but Dhonis speech in the end was marvellous 😃 Doo watch. I watched todays test match too....8 wickets on first day alreadyyy woohoo!! U live in Mumbai na? U going to watch??

nope..:(((

m gonna watch foon..!!!

u COME TO THE  FC.😉
I fhall soon! Exams are up now after 2 days =| and I am a dead meat. So right after exams, I ll be there prim and proper. lol ;)