obsession with Armaan

raginixo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Why is everyone so obsessed with the Armaan character. Even though he was a great character I feel the new characters are a breath of fresh air and should be appreciated more. DMG will not dies just becuase Armaan is missing. That's just my opinion.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyyehoyye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorrry i don't agree with u at all. DMG= Armaan ridz DMG= ARMAAN and DMG= old gang , that's it
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Because he was the desire of every girl. Women dream of a guy who did everything Armaan did for Riddhima plus the character was played so perfectly by KSG. Its just the image he portrayed of the perfect guy.

Its great that the new guys are bringing freshness but Armaan and Riddhima will be remembered forever.
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
but .....pls tell me what is fresh about them ?.😆......har doosra scn to season 1 me se copied lagta hai !!...no offence to any one !!!!!!
sabrinaa. thumbnail
^ You're always bashing the second season.

Some people have no lives and nothing better than to obsess over someone who has perfect hair, perfect body, perfect attitude, as these people would say.

I don't see anything great about him. At all.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
making a special post on armaan makes it very clear about armaan obession
Otherwise why bother if he is not important just enjoy your dmg2
oyyehoyye thumbnail
Originally posted by: farzanairani

making a special post on armaan makes it very clear about armaan obession
Otherwise why bother if he is not important just enjoy your dmg2

👏 HATTS OFF TO U👏👏👏
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
For Me: He is the perfect man. I love his profession, attitude, personality and not to mention he is HOTTT and CUTEE. I love him for his love for Riddhima.

Anyways it's a matter of opinion! That's all! No one is wrong whether they like him or not! Some ppl love Armaan and don't like DMG 2 season characters. Some ppl hate Armaan and love DMG season 2 characters. Some ppl love both! Some do think that DMG is lost without him and some don't😊

PS Just a thought liking someone and obsessing over someone a little is not a bad thing! Just because ppl obsess over diff ppl than someone else doesn't make it wrong!
Edited by Sahar18 - 14 years ago
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Topic starter, agree with you. Personally I have seen so many characters that are well defined and realistic than this character.

I find DMG2 interesting and watchable and fresh! I am not someone who likes the relentless dragging of tracks just for the sake of running a soap...the track should always go in a particular direction and end when it should.

Relentless dragging....*sigh*
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: oyyehoyye

👏 HATTS OFF TO U👏👏👏

👏a perfect comment . . . hope the topicmaker gets her reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!