Desh FM Vol.8 (23rd-27th Nov 09)

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey DeshiansπŸ€—

Well we are ready to present this week's Volume. Thanks to all the members who voted. Hoping we will have more voters next week.

And and dont forget to check out our Contest for this week. And Please do take part in it. The contest will be taken into consideration only if we receive a minimum of 5 entries. So all those who will be replying that they would take part, please make sure you doπŸ˜†

So lets get to all the results. Congratulations to all the winners and a big applause to all participants as well.πŸ‘

Friday, 27th November 2009
Ash exposed and Prem's innocence proved.

The episode had Judge giving a break before announcing the Judgement. Prem and Heer have an emotional moment trying to give each other strength to face whatever is coming. But just when Judge is about to announce, Harman enters bring Geet and the Doctor(who did DNA test) along with him. He proves Prem's innocence not only from the rape case but also that he never did anything wrong 6 years back. Prem is freed and Ashlesha is sent for enquiry for cheating on Junejas. Thus we see a happy ending of the track with Prem's innocence being proved.

Prem Juneja

Prem's innocence has finally been proved. The entire week Prem has been very strong making sure his Heer and family are happy. His helplessness that he isnt able to prove his innocence and then the joy he gets when he knows he was never wrong was one of the most touching and emotional scenes in the show. Hats off to Harshad Chopda for potraying every feeling flawlessly over the whole week.πŸ‘

Prem singing 'Tere Dil Ka' song to Heer to make her smile.

One of the cutest and touching sequence in the show. Heer is crying and feeling helpless that she will loose her Prem. Prem sings a song for her "Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se...." to make her smile and be strong. A really cute scene.

Coming close to it was Prem's breakdown knowing that he never did anything wrong and Premeer's hug after they win the case.

Harman won the case with his own talent.

Harman actually won this case with his abilities😲😲 I remember he won the case before also to save Kiran Jiju, but then also Prem helped him. But this time he had so many valid points even before Geet had entered. Special mention that he brought the truth out from Ashlesha that nothing had happened between her and Prem 6 years back. πŸ‘πŸ˜²

Ashlesha Maan

...for being over confident about winning the case

Ashlesha had been too overconfident that she will win this case hands down. Too much overconfidence got her into a fix. She was never aware what if DNA actual reports came or someone had proof against her. She falls flat with her own plansπŸ‘

Non- Animated

Entry #4
made by -Sidd- aka Ashoo

Animated

Entry #2
made by khushix aka khushi

Non- Animated

Entry # 2
made by Farru... aka Farru

Animated

Entry #2
made by khushix aka khushi

xoHarshaxo

aka

Ayysha

Soaps1

aka

Nadia

*||* Dil of the Week - Soaps1 *||*

Sequel to Romance on the Lift
By: yasu09

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8US7tGvgOKU[/YOUTUBE]

Toh Phir Aao

By: -Sidd- aka Ashoo

We're back with a contest on Desh FM. The last contest we had was just in the first volume. So, this is our second contest for the FM.

It is a very simple contest. Just answer the following questions correctly. But don't post your answers on the thread. PM your answers to khushix or -Nansy-.

1.) When did Star Plus first telecasted 'Kis Desh...'?
a. 3rd March 08
b. 23rd February 08
c. 28th February 08
d. 1st March 08

2.) Who was the first actor considered for the role of 'Prem'?
a. Sushant Singh Rajput
b. Eijaz Khan
c. Apoorva Agnihotri
d. Harshad was the first choice.

3.) What was the first title given to the show?
a. Khandaan
b. Kaisa Yeh Mohabbat Hai
c. Kismat
d. Kis Desh.. was first and only title.

4.) How many times the song 'O re Pia' was used in the show? Name the scenes.
a. 3
b. 2
c. 5
d. 4

5.) Kis Desh had a total of how many Creative Heads? Name them (Full name).

PM all your answers to -Nansy- or khushix. Do not post them in this thread.
Last Day: 3rd December 2009

Winners will be announced in the next volume.

Thank you so much. Please put in your feedback/suggestions about the FM. We'll be really glad to receive them.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Nansy- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks nans. congrats to all the winners. and pm-ed the answers nans. πŸ˜†
Wow, the FM rocks, the banners, the layout is awesome...butπŸ˜• I dunno all the answers ....and am too laji to research *hides muh* Can I just answer the questions jiska answer I already know without research?πŸ˜ƒ PHretty Please?⭐️
Edited by -Triv- - 14 years ago
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome congrats to the winners....  will PM the anwers- too much workπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by Jyotix - 14 years ago
@Triv: cheater L: πŸ˜†me had to do it without research. L:
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 14 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Nans.

And guys.. answer properly..no need to hurry.. u got till Thursday... but dont be slow too... πŸ˜†
remember.. you can only submit one time... u cant change ur answers...

hope you like all the questions i wrote...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks!! FM looks good

me too triv..lazyness!! *hi5*
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great work NansπŸ€— Really enjoyed reading it. Good Luck to all participating in the contest. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thnx... c0ngratulati0n t0 the winner

Originally posted by: khushix

Thanks Nans.

And guys.. answer properly..no need to hurry.. u got till Thursday... but dont be slow too... πŸ˜†
remember.. you can only submit one time... u cant change ur answers...

hope you like all the questions i wrote...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

i didn't like the 4th question. since i mostly got that wrong. and i don't want to get the o re pia question wrong!.. L: πŸ˜†

*edit*

but it was phun though.
πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 14 years ago