Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Omshanti1111

<FONT color=#0033ff>This morning, in the midst of a programme from ISKCON, I happened to see an ad of Bidaai.. where Vasu, Kaushi, Alekh and Ragini were all trying to convince Sadhna... and at the end it was said whether "Sadhna should stick to truth or to relations".</FONT>

<FONT color=#0033ff>I have always felt and many-a-times written that Sadhna's character has been sketched with utmost dignity and with feelings and responsibilties simply which cannot be found in ordinary human beings. Average minded people think of immediate relations, they waiver as per the circumstances they face in life... not many people have the strength to stand up for truth/ right....</FONT>

<FONT color=#0033ff>My analysis of Sadhna's character now is she will be abused by every relationship of hers but at the end she only will be the one to bring back Ranveer, and she will never ever deviate from the path of truth and righteousness, rather she will follow the path of truth to save Ranveer. Her path to save Ranveer will not be easy, but her character will never ever follow path of lies for a greater good. If Sadhna follows the path of lies, she will rather insult good human like Ranveer and his good actions. Ranveer is an impeccable character very close to Sadhna's character in terms of honesty, dignity and responsibilty... I dont think Alekh, mentalitywise, is any match for Sadhna's immaculate character. And in this circumstance, if anyone will support and have faith in Sadhna, it will be only Mamaji and Ranveer again....Mamaji and Ranveer are two persons who never waiver in their lives, rather stick to their principles and try to follow the truth of truth, how much pain and difficulty it might bring...</FONT>

<FONT color=#0033ff>Bravo to Rajan Shahi and his team for creating a masterpiece in Sadhna, I hope they become successful in instilling good values to people through Sadhna and make people understand that Sadhna is not a character to feel jealous of, rather someone who should be hugged and kept close to heart....</FONT>

wow even i love visiting isckon....these temples r beautiful esp at janamashtami n yeah.....hats off to the writer!
for sadhna....yes.....her thot process is much above others in d serial

never ever follow path of lies for a greater goodAverage minded people think of immediate relations, they waiver as per the circumstances they face in life.exactly! the guilt wud have been such that though free, he wud neva be happy in the true sense of d word....wats d point in living in this half-hearted manner?

Ranveer is an impeccable character very close to Sadhna's character in terms of honesty, dignity and responsibilty ... I dont think Alekh, mentalitywise, is any match for Sadhna's immaculate character. And in this circumstance, if anyone will support and have faith in Sadhna, it will be only Mamaji and Ranveer again....Mamaji and Ranveer are two persons who never waiver in their lives, rather stick to their principles and try to follow the truth of truth, how much pain and difficulty it might bring...great analysis of d diff charaters....i totally agree n infact wanted to bring out almost d same points.....thnx a lotEdited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 14 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shilpa.Agarwal

wow even i love visiting isckon....these temples r beautiful esp at janamashtami n yeah.....hats off to the writer!
for sadhna....yes.....her thot process is much above others in d serial

never ever follow path of lies for a greater goodAverage minded people think of immediate relations, they waiver as per the circumstances they face in life.exactly! the guilt wud have been such that though free, he wud neva be happy in the true sense of d word....wats d point in living in this half-hearted manner?

Ranveer is an impeccable character very close to Sadhna's character in terms of honesty, dignity and responsibilty ... I dont think Alekh, mentalitywise, is any match for Sadhna's immaculate character. And in this circumstance, if anyone will support and have faith in Sadhna, it will be only Mamaji and Ranveer again....Mamaji and Ranveer are two persons who never waiver in their lives, rather stick to their principles and try to follow the truth of truth, how much pain and difficulty it might bring...great analysis of d diff charaters....i totally agree n infact wanted to bring out almost d same points.....thnx a lot

Thanks...actually, when I read your post, I felt that you analysis is very much like mine... I could not find the exact waord for Sadhna and you filled up the gap " a class apart"...
Sadhna ... the symbol of Beauty. Simply ... beauty in its full incarnation! You talk about the physical beauty ... inner beauty ... or the spiritual beauty! ... She is stunning!

And now she is bringing Ranvir back home :) ... It is she who will/has convinced Rakesh to say the truth in court.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

Sadhna ... the symbol of Beauty. Simply ... beauty in its full incarnation! You talk about the physical beauty ... inner beauty ... or the spiritual beauty! ... She is stunning!

And now she is bringing Ranvir back home :) ... It is she who will/has convinced Rakesh to say the truth in court.

Kya baat hai. 😳 You have described her so well. She is a beautiful person.