Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrinas interview: DDD, APKGK, NY, Bebo, Neil etc

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMGGGGG loved this interview so much best interview of Katrina till date😍☺️

Love my hypercity☺️ soooooooooooooo wonderful and lovely answers loved what she said😳😳😳 😳she is soo damm cute☺️ 

aww she got so much injured while shooting for the movie but glad its paying of now😳 Imao soo cuteeee she hugged Priyan everyday on the sets and told him to be happy haha so cute😆 LOL akki told her to calm down because he thought she was scared of the water but poor her she had injured herself yeh akki bhi na haha😆

haha i totally agree with Omar Kat did u study chemistry lol😆😆😆 Omar is so right i think after Juhi Kat is the actress who have such awesome comic timing😳 I totally agree with that Kat said about APKGK and she is so much right about that she said about comedy movies!😳 

sooooo sweet what she said about Kareena she likes kareena a lot and it looks like kareena cares a lot for Katrina thats so cute and aww haha i know who the close friend of them is who did send Kareena's advice to Katrina hehe😆😆 

LOL looks like Kat only did this movie for akki and for wokring with Priyan she isnt interested in her role at all lol😆😆 Imao she is more interested about her music videos in this movie specially gale lag ja but i can understand i am so damm waiitng for the full version of the music video☺️ 

LOL she likes aditya and was chashing him Imao😆😆 aww so sweet she talked about john faint haila yupiee yaay☺️NY rockssssssssssssssssss 

she wants to work with Anurag & Imtiaz omggg those 2 are one my favourite directors i have  astrong felling that she have signed Anurags next with Ranbir because thats an UTV movie and Kat have signed 2 UTV movies ohh want Anurag & Katrina to work together so badly and loveeeeeeee Imtiaz's movie JWM and Socha Na Tha soo much i soo badly want to see Kat in a Imtiaz movie where she plays a role like Kareena did in JWM because Kat is just perfect for such hyper roles lol😆😆😆

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Hailaaaaaaaa my Neil & Katrina😍  yupieee soooooo cute what he said yup Kat please keep it up we luv yaaa hypercity❤️  and soo sweet Kats expresion when Neil was saying keep it up awwww and soo sweet she said aww his my friend 😍 soo happy they have signed Abbas Mustan's next my Neil & Katrina is back cant wait to see them in this movie they gonna rock again like they did in NY now Kat please sign a movie oppsite John ASAP
Reemawitch thumbnail
😊
Edited by Reemawitch - 14 years ago
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanxs. nice interview, lovely answers!!
zoreen thumbnail
true that, we need a John-Kats movie ASAP!!!!!!!!
Zorean i seriously cant wait anymore for a John-Katrina movie me want a John & Katrina movie so badly hopefully they will sign a movie together soon...
-Divyaa- thumbnail
crystii ur tooo cute i like ur fanatic outbursts so sweet!

Zorean i am watching NY on Sony hehe!

lol divs u make me blush☺️
-Divyaa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

Zorean i am watching NY on Sony hehe!

i watched it first half then i couldn't not that i din't like it but had some other work will try n watch the whole thing soon!