jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #36

Show Happenings 

Weekly Summary

-Ayushi-

Monday
Ash opens the door and finds Heer on the door.Heer tels Ash that Premeer are one and she can talk to Heer instead of Ash and tells her many things.Ash gets furious and tells that she'll put Prem behing the bars and all but Heer tells her that no one can seperate Premeer and leaves.Heer comes to Juneja house where Gayatri gives her things for Karvachauth and tells she'll be giving her sargi.The wives come to the kitchen to find Harman and Prem making sargi.All husbands feed to their wives.Ash thinks to ruin their

Karva Chauth.Lalit and Gayatri tell about Karva Chauth.Premeer scene where Prem says to enjoy Karva Chauth and not think of court case.

Tuesday
Karwachauth is being celebrated at Juneja house when Ash comes in and shows the DNA reports which proves that Sneha is Prem's daughter.Prem becomes very sad as it might go against him in the court.Heer tells him that DNA reports are of no importance to her as she trusts Prem no matter what happens.Harman comes to know that Ash took the DNA reports from the hospital.Ash thinks about the court case and she'll ruin Premeer .Premeer share a moment where Prem tries his best to make Heer smile and he is successful in that.Premeer hug.

Wednesday
Karva Chauth festivities are completed without a hitch.Premeer go to leave Chahat at school where Prem shares a momemt with Chahat as he might not get time to spend with Chahat.Chahat tells him to be back soon.Heer says Prem will.They go to the court and the case starts.Ash's lawyer starts manipulating the whole situation and things start getting out of control.The lawyer tells Prem to tell exact things and he does to which she proves other meaning of it and even tells him to take off his shirt and he does that.Everyone sees the marks on Prem's body.The case seems to fo in Ash's favour.

Thursday
The lawyer tells Ash also to show her marks and her ehad injury..Ash's lawyer presents the witnesses Gopi kaka and the guard.The lawyer says that all this proves Prem wrong.Harman asks Ash that u shouted but no one heard u.The lawyer says that Gopi kaka could be lying because for him Prem is like his son.Hraman puts a point as to why Ash gave money to Doctor.Harman also tells other things that Ash wanted to be in Prem's life and her intentions. The lawyer even tells about  6 yrs ago night stand btw Prem-Ash and that Prem should be imprisoned for seven years for making relation with Ash forcefully.Everyone is shocked and specially Heer.

Friday
The judge tells that the decision will be after lunch.Prem comes and sits with Heer.Both are crying and Prem tells its just because of him but Heer says everything willl be fine.Harman goes outside teh court infront of idol of God and says that he has lost the case and he is a loser.Preet calls Harman but Harman tells him to find some other lawyer for Prem.Preet goes to see Harman.The case restarts.The judge tells the decision but Harman interrupts saying he has proofs against Ash.He brings the doctor who took the DNA test and tells that Sneha is neither Prem's nor Ash's daughter and that Ash got the reports changed.Flashback that Harman meets Geet and Doctor outside the court.Harman also presents the voices recorded in Geet's mobile of that night.The tryth comes out that nothing had happened 6 yrs ago btw Prem-Ash.Thus Prem is declared innocent and Ash is put behing the bars.Premeer hug.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

SBB & SBS Nov. 27th

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1296543

Scene of the Week

fivr_786 & jnawaz

Family

The family scene of the week is when Harman defends Prem in Friday's episode because even though he was a great lawyer at the moment to me it seemed like a brother fighting for another brother. Very sentimental!

Couple

The Premeer scene when Heer is telling Prem that he cannot lose anything as long as she is with him'that whole "Prem ka prateek" and all that'wow'talk about hard hitting!! its too cool!! just awesome!! the scene was so beautiful'it was gut wrenching and heart warming all at the same time'I literally had my hand over my heart as I watched that scene!!

Dialogue of the Week

jnawaz

Female

"Tum hi kehte ho naa, ke jaab main tumhare saath hoti hoon, toh tum puri duniya se lad sakte ho, puri duniya se jeet sakte ho. Main tumhare saath hoon, hum jeetenge Prem. Main tumse saath lekar hi jaungi. Aur aaisa nahin hua naa, toh ek baath main manjaungi ' Heer Prem ka prateek nahin hai." ' Heer

OMG! was that devotion and determination or what!? I just loved her dialogues'when I heard this I knew that it was the #1 contender for female dialogue of the week'hats off to the writers who came up with the line'especially tying it in to their past'it totally reminded me of their scene when Prem literally faces off against the world to save her from humiliation!! OMG'this'this love, respect and determination is exactly why PREMEER are the #1 jodi!!

Male

"Iss yug mein, Ram aur Sita ko, koi nahin alag kaar sakta." ' Harman

ok'so yes'Prem did have awesome dialogues this week'but I have to say'I loved this line too!! it was just perfect because its true'no one can separate Premeer'there is too much love and devotion there'its simple, but yet so powerful!! love it!!

Warm & Fuzzies

PremLeoManav

Monday' episode was full of warm fuzzies!...........Heer goes herself to that witch and not Prem!.............That was sooooooooooo intelligent of her''''phir the Juneja brothers in kitchen!........Then all the husbands feeding their wives with sargii!.........Awsomeeeeeeeeeeeee sequence'''.then ofcourse how can I forget Prem making Halwa for Heer'.appreceating her mehendii'''and promising to keep her happy all day!.............Maya Harman were sooooooooooo cute too!............Preet Meher toh hai hii sweet!.............

Tuesday's episode ka last part deserves mention in detail!............Prem is suc a sweetheart!..............He was worried''..fearful'''.apprehensive'..still hiding his ain he made Heer smile!!!!!!!!!!!I was soooooooooooo touched by the entire sequence'''.and u won't believe it'''.lekin'''..the whole day I kept on crying I just felt soooooooooooo moved by Prem's UNFORGETTABLE GESTURE OR HIS HEER'''..HIS LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday toh shocking tha!!!!!!!!!Just Prem Heer Chahat scene was cute!!!!!!!!!! Prem looked sooooooooooo helpless''''''.and when he tells heer kyun jhooti tasalli dey rahii ho?...........and she reassures him'''..soooooooooooo heart warming!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday was horryfying...Prem kii izzat ka toh falooda kar diyaa....still ek cheez hai jo cute this.............The way Prem kept on looking at Heer evry now and then.............Prem ka support system toh waheen hai..............

Sab kuch solve ho gayaa..........Sab sttle ho gayaa.......the bad got punished...........Harman became hero of the day......geet ko bigggggg thanks...........and Prem kaa emotional breakdown..............it left all of us in tears yet we smiled just like Prem...........we all were relieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........Aur Prem Heer hug.......yeh toh bantaa hii tha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Prem Heer rock big time sooooooooooooo  cute they looked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Moment of the Week

fivr_786 & jnawaz

The moment of truth'when Ash confesses to what happened 6yrs ago'NOTHING'enough said'we all know what that scene meant for us!

Disappointment of the Week
masin
Eid Mubarak everyone! And as for the disappointment…well…once again, this week's Thursday and Friday's epis were fab! So it became harder for me to choose the disappointment! I don't wanna say Ash cuz well..her being a pain in the rear end isn't a disappointment…its just her! LOL…but earlier this week I did wanna choose prem! no no please don't hurt me!! but I was watching some of the old epis on Monday…and well I started missing our old prem a lot! What happened to the prem who stood in court knowing he's not at fault, and was completely confident in himself! I know back then he was faking to be gaurav, and the situation now is different! But still….seeing him so miserable and all stuttering in court this week was def. heart wrenching..but also disappointing considering tht he's a man who speaks up for what's right! Then why did he have low self esteem now?!!? I think prem juneja's post-leap character requires more justice! Also....another huge disappointment…what's up with preet's stills being shown, but his body is nowhere in court!?!

Shining Stars of the Week

jnawaz

Character

I have to say'this week as all about Prem and Harman'but of the two'I have to say'Harman was the bright star'he tried and tried and tried'until he finally got what he wanted'his brothers innocence'he really came through'redeemed himself for all the drama he caused in the past'it was a nice surprise'he's a better son now and a better brother, he is a good husband to Maya regardless of her shortcomings and now'add awesome lawyer to the list! good job!

Actor

ok'no doubt about it'this weeks shining star was definitely...HARSHAD! he was simply outstanding'in all of the courtroom scenes and all the private scenes with Aditi'the power in his eyes are just fabulous!! you could really feel his pain and his hurt'you just wanted to give him a big bear hug'I loved it! if he doesn't win all the awards next year'then that is just not fair! he was superb in each and every scene this week'just awesome!!

Balaji Bloopers
nityatarlapally

Monday:
The Juneja house kitchen is the one that was used before the leap. In their old Ludhiana house..how is it possible for the whole house to change but the kitchen to stay the same.😆
I thought the ladies were supposed to eat oly once in the morning..like when a woman fasts..she's supposed to sit down and eat it all in one go..once she gets up..she can't eat again. Heer tasted the food that Prem made. That would mean that she broke the fast.
G3's room is different from what they showed before.
Ash is shown as living in a different house( not in Jzoo..cuz she mentioned last week that she wanted Prem to come to "her house") but the problem is that the room she's shown in is the same one that was in Jzoo.

Tuesday:
Preet's body double was used.
Ludhiana hospital is the hotel that Prem, Heer and Geet had lunch before Prem and Heer got remarried.
How did the guy in the hospital peon know who Harman was?
I didn't know peon's could be left in charge of the recpetion desk..I always thought it was the nurses who took in charge when the doctor was gone.
Whatever room Prem and his bauji were shown in is new. That room was never in Jzoo.

Wednesday:
The place where everyone breaks their vrath was in the old Jzoo( before leap house). It was the outisde of the house.
The pearl valley school main gate changed.
Heer was only wearing one earring when she was shown in Chahat's school.
The guy that worked in Jzoo was Ramu kaka..not Gopi kaka.

Thursday:
Preet's body double used.

Friday:
Preet's BD used.
Why did the doctor have to come to the court?
Ash seen in two places - both by the witness box and the audience due to bad editing.
Geet says that she had called Heer 'Us Din' but didn't she talk to Heer the same day at the beginning of the court session?

Fashion Icon of the Week

Shruti11

This week KDC Fahion Icon of the week is definetly Mrs Heer Prem Juneja ntire week she look stunning right frm karwachauth scene in that blood red anarkali suit with kined toned dupaata to the light green saree with Blue blouse she wear during court hearing with her hair open and grey contact lences she is looking amazing she is simple yeat very beautiful and elegant

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

only one this week guys'been so busy with Eid and all that stuff'but I do hope you like it'

J-Zoo Naya Addition

Special Awards

jnawaz  & xoHarshaxo & PremLeoManav

1. The Cutest Cook in the World Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'PREM..........it was just soooooooooooo cute and seet of him to go in the kitchen and make halwaa for Heer............U remeber last tim when he went in the kitchen what a mess he made!.............Prem and heer ended up having potato chips on their date!..............Must say Prem has improved soooooooooo much over all these years.............awsome sequence.........and Prem we all deshians r proud of ur suceesful effort!.............Guys even i tried making halwa the next day full of excitement...........and ended up a in  a biggggggggggg mess..............My servant was like...........DON'T U EVER DARE STEP IN THE KITCHEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Dil Ka Rishta Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'PREMEER' the last part  where Prem sings tere dil kaa mere dil se rishtaa puraana hai for his Heer and manages to make her smile inspite of all the pain and worries and anxieties!.............Prem heer rock as usual.............Lovely scene......beautifully picturised............outstandingly performed................

3. The How-Dare-You Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*...ASHLESHA' Seriously this chick has lost her mind. Her lies killed me I swear I could off broken my t.v. screen if the truth didn't come out. Her little innocent act pissed me off ' "mein prem sey pyaar karti hoon" ' Or nahi tu kya hum sab bii kartay hain seesh kabhi common sense bii use kar liye karo.

4. The Best Brother Award: 'goes to'*drum roll'HARMAN' I swear the guy is killing me. How awosme is he. The best lawyer and brother. The way he cried and supported Prem was too good. I wanted to hug him when he was crying ' poor baby. But over all he rocked in the emoitnol scence front of the baqwan ' Awsome acting *Claps*.

5. The What-Happened-To-You Award: 'goes to'*drum roll* '.. MAYA. Wooo hooo what happened to her ' "Meiney yeh varat sirf tumhary liye raka thaa." Wow. Am I dreaming I mean wasn't she the one who seprated Premeer and now wants then together '. Maybe my mind has some sort of brain damage so I heard something wrong in april ' But wow she rocked this week ' she moved from my gun shoot list to give a pat on the back list.

6. The Hai-Main-Marjawaan: 'goes to'*drum roll*'PREM' OMG the court scence and singing was awsomee. The way he sang to his wife was so cuteeeee. The court scence was OMG the way he cried when he found out made me melt in front of the screen. The tears and his expression were too good ' I now for sure know there cant be a better actor then Mr.Harsha Choprda EVER.

7. The Annoying Lawyer Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'ASH'S LAWYER'I have no idea what her name is on the show'but OMG'she was so smug and annoying'every time the showed her on the screen I just wanted to smack her!! and that bob cut'it was annoying me too'don't ask why cuz I don't know'all I know is that it bugged me to no ends!!

Weekend Video Mixes

PremLeoManav

Talented Tales

jnawaz

Note: Update for Tanhai this weekend is paaka'im off to do the responses to comments right now'.ill post is ASAP..i promise!! for those that need to catch up or update their comments'*ahem ahem*'so many of you'*ahem ahem*'here is the link'

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1231262

Editors Note

Hey guys'Eid Mubarak to all those that celebrated/are celebrating'hope you have a blessed day with your friends and family'hope you also had a fab Thankgiving weekend'who went Black Friday shopping'I didn't'since it was Eid and all'lol'besides'im broke after the bridal shower'if you did'hope you all got great deals!

ok'now'CONGRATS to everyone for the 36th issue of the KDC'can you believe it!! that makes it a full 9 months'OMG'how awesome is that!! thanks to all my reporters, old and new, for their dedication and time'thanks to all the readers'without you all the KDC would not exist'this forum is just awesome with the people that are here'LOVE IT!!!

Now, down to business'I need reporters'I'm sorry but with so much going on..it hard for me to keep track of who is reporting on which section'the following sections haven't had a reporter in the past week or few weeks'so im opening it up to new reporters'if you are interested'just send me a PM and we'll see about getting you hired..

1. Couple Scene of the Week

2.  Biggest Disappointment of the Week

and one little note to current reporters'please send me your sections by Friday night at the latest'that way it give me more time to put everything together'and if you cannot send in your part'no tension'but PLEASE'let me know so that a backup reporter or I can do it'for those that did let me know this week...THANK YOU!!

Have a ROCKING weekend everyone!!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Great work Jaz! 😃 and all the KDC reporters! 😃
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks to all writers of KDC. Awesome job. 👍🏼 I wait for KDC every weekend and everytime it is a phantabulous issue.
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AWsomeeeeeee Issue Jaz =)
Keep rocking dear :D
Love Yaa
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great work guys 😃 Really enjoyed reading it.
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Issue jaz
Great work to all the reporters

congo for issue # 36
isomers thumbnail
WOW!! 9 months! that's amazing Jaz! congo shongo!
Congratz to all the reporters..the issues are amazing cuz of you all!

I really like this week's male dialogue.."Iss yug mein, Ram aur Sita ko, koi nahin alag kaar sakta." Harman was aweeesome this whole week!

great issue guys!
Nitya
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great issue everyone!!keep rocking!!
-Anusha- thumbnail
Lovely and Awesome work Jaz di
Great work by all reporters
Keep it up guys :)
cute_san17 thumbnail