adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Why is it so hard to find the perfect person who's made for you? πŸ˜•lol seriously, I wish we all had matching codes so when I see the person with the same code as me, I'd be like yay we're supposed to be together.

Do you guys think knowing who your soulmate is beforehand would make life a lot easier? Idk, I think it would make life easier but then there wouldn't be that excitement that you feel once you fall in love.

Edited by Xserial_queenX - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chimuli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why is it so hard to find the perfect person who's made for you?
May be because there are so many people in the world....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

seriously, I wish we all had matching codes so when I see the person with the same code as me, I'd be like yay we're supposed to be together.....
@red
then there wont be yay...it would be like...hey-where were you all the while...dont you know we are supposed to be together...πŸ˜†

Do you guys think knowing who your soulmate is beforehand would make life a lot easier?
No....there are many more problems...than finding a soul mateπŸ˜‰
 Idk, I think it would make life easier but then there wouldn't be that excitement that you feel once you fall in love.

yes...agree.......😳

so very true. its very tough to find a perfect match. but i think its impossible to find someone perfect and the ideal thing is to adjust.
Jiannax143 thumbnail
loll i don't think it's hard...people don't have relationships with others in search of their soulmates
it just so happens that you fall in love with someone and you know
it wouldn't be exciting if we knew who we would end up with
i think that everything happens for a reason and one day you just end up finding that one special person
Edited by shopah0lic_xo - 14 years ago
artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nothing is perfect untill you work on it .

you will never find aperson or someone you can just meet and say yes its the perfect partner .....

when you work on ur relation , and depends how beautifuly you carve it .... that makes it perfect .

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

well, i believe in love, and if you truly love the person you are with, then you'll both work things out and make yourselves perfect for each other...two halves of a whole!

nikita_uk thumbnail
it's all nice at the beginning woo I love you blah blah blah...after marriage it all ends in hate war!!! 🀣 seriously I'm not even joking! it doesn't matter what gender you are there is no such thing in a perfect partner. I thought my hubby was perfect for me but oh he changed after marriage.
Ra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its very difficult..but i think god have made fo you a special one so jus wait that moment!πŸ˜ƒ
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xserial_queenX

Why is it so hard to find the perfect person who's made for you?

well, because you wait for that one imperfect person to come who you see as perfect.. and also becuase we are continously searching for soulmates, as rumi had said they are always within us, we just have to stop looking around and they will appear
πŸ˜•lol seriously, I wish we all had matching codes
aaah... not at all...
i cant imagine the excitement of falling in love and realising that it is that person i would want to spend the rest of my live with, if there is something known as eternity which exists, i would like to tread it with him. with codes it will be like searching for a book which is taking time to find but you know you will find it.. and you may never be grateful for it

so when I see the person with the same code as me, I'd be like yay we're supposed to be together.
 Do you guys think knowing who your soulmate is beforehand would make life a lot easier?
 well, i dont know if it would make it easier or not, but one thing is for sure, it will kill the buzz.. the feeling of jumping on beds after a date with that paticular person. and moreover we would know what the person would be like, we wont go through that phase of life where everybody dreams of their parteners in the way they do... you know the ideal guy and all... i cant imagine what life would be without those feelings, i have a diary full of what i would want my guy to be like... crazy i know !!

Idk, I think it would make life easier but then there wouldn't be that excitement that you feel once you fall in love.

true, and i dont want to trade that for anything

well got a bit philosphical up there naa...
lol sorry !!
adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_uk

it's all nice at the beginning woo I love you blah blah blah...after marriage it all ends in hate war!!! 🀣 seriously I'm not even joking! it doesn't matter what gender you are there is no such thing in a perfect partner. I thought my hubby was perfect for me but oh he changed after marriage.

hahha there should be a simulation which shows how a person will be after marriage! lol