~*AkkiKat aka Akshay Kumar & Katrina Kaif Heaven*~ - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Happy Eid! Nuthin much jus surfin the net! did u see the video of kat sayin she had an accident on ddd sets!
aww thnak u angel yes i saw it dera but not the full interview did u it was so sad what she said my poor Kat!
i know poor her! hopefully shes feelin better from her sickness too! Did u read akki interview wer he said hopefully kats feelin well!
OMGGG no didnt read it plzzz give me link dear and sweety did u read omggg akki have seen some portions of rajneeti and he loved it and said  kat is wonderful in it and she is the surprise package omgg this shows how close they are there are 5 months for it release but akki still have seen it so cute of kat!

neeluuuuuu do u have the full interview of kats interview?
Crysiee i dnt have the full interview! Im gonna try find it! nd i'll go find that article for u!

OMG akkis seen bits of it! OMG kats the surprise package ahhhhhhhhhhh! crysiee i cnt  wait until may now! why is it realising so late!
Originally posted by -Neelam-

Crysiee i dnt have the full interview! Im gonna try find it! nd i'll go find that article for u!

OMG akkis seen bits of it! OMG kats the surprise package ahhhhhhhhhhh! crysiee i cnt  wait until may now! why is it realising so late!

awww ok dear and u soo sweet thank u dear cant wait to read the article neeluu i ddint read the akkikat article divs posted it let me show u :)

i know dear i cant wait until may either :( first it was set for Jan realse then because of strike it was set for Feb and then there was rumors that its coming out in march or may now its confirmed for a 28th of may relase :) it means 5 months wiht out any kat movies :(
made a siggie everyone!

U guys can see im not coming here much cuz im very upset with DDD reviews n feel so bad some people constantly talk bad about akkik in d boly section also rajeev masand's review almost made me cry n over this kat's ill im very pissed off today
Divz dnt matter what others say! Rajeev dosnt know what his takin bout! his reveiews are always wrong anyways! hold  on whos takin bad about akkikat!
not akkikat but human torch is always talking bad baout akki :(((
n im so scared to take my people to theater what if d film's bad n they all make fun of me?