Frequent Posters

bharathi aram thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey tis only half a pic!! :(
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana866

OMG what is it mean yaar ?

this article is published in the showtime magazine...
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharathi aram

hey tis only half a pic!! :(

but i can view a full picture..

i have cropped the article where it is written about mayu. here is the pic of the whole page

Thanks for sharing!
LMAO ! no offence...but even being objective...i would rather say that the character of Samrat is rather more realistic! LOL! just being remembered by some hilarious Mayank dialogues..which werent really that realistic!! LMAO! isnt the character of Mayank rather yash raj type? LOL!!
LMAO! i think Media ppl should stop asking such things.....LOL! it ALWAYS leads to wrong interpretations of the media ppl, which LOVE to publish fooolish tihngs!!
Edited by kayamath_fan2 - 14 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is the most fake news ever! Arjun, himself has confirmed, there's nothing like that..

@Anu...Dunno why ur even believing that this is true...and for mayank or Samrat's character being real..i know ur a fan of Sammy, ..   But Mayank is so realistic, dunno why some people dont want to accept facts!
Edited by Yamini.Arjun - 14 years ago
Thanks for sharing!

I dunno what is with these guys! Jo bhi ho, apna kya ata hai. 😆

Eeks! I love both Mayu and Sammy! Though, how can I forget ki Mayank is my pehla pyaar u know! So, instead of being neutral . . . I'm on my Manky's side. 😆 See, I dunno about Samrat in particular but ya, guys like him are often misunderstood to be spoiled brats so glas tend to fall for em since I dunno why but gals prefer baddies oer good boys! And as far as TRUE love is concerned . . . it's obviously easy and more often in Mayank's case. His sober and intellectual is what maked als go weak on their knees. 😉
Edited by Jiah.Angel - 14 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Please don't start fighting now..

This happened a month back.. So now Arjun has cleared the air, so who would you rather believe? Authors who can twist words or the real person.

Originally posted by: Yamini.Arjun

This is the most fake news ever! Arjun, himself has confirmed, there's nothing like that..

@Anu...Dunno why ur even believing that this is true...and for mayank or Samrat's character being real..i know ur a fan of Sammy, ..   But Mayank is so realistic, dunno why some people dont want to accept facts!

OH, no, Yamini! as i commented before, i know that media ppl LOVE to misinterpret things... :))
Hmmm...actually Yamini, im really try to be as objective as possible...even if im a fan...but i still feel that there were times where Mayanks character was not really properly portrayed...and dialogues like "water level" dialogue...were pretty weird to me....if you have a look at the general characterisization of Mayank and Samrat, i feel that both are pretty realistic..anyways, everyone has a different opinion !! 😳 for me, Samrat is a realistic character! 😳😳 

@Jenny: were not fighting....i think Yamini didnt read my comment properly, i clearly stated that i dont believe these articles since Media ppl love to misinterpret things and want to gossip !! 😆
Edited by kayamath_fan2 - 14 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
See Anu, thats what im saying..I find both characters realistic, but dont u think even Samrat's dialogues can be pretty cheesy sometimes & somehow i dont find anything baseless in mayank's character, it seems fine to me!