.:: DOTW - Is Tappu Sena right? New ques. added::.

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello friends , this is our first DOTW(Discussion Of The Week) for the TMKOC Section. I hope you all participate in it !! We have been here for a long time and so time has come that we get involved in some serious discussion about the happenings in the serial. 😃  As you all know TMKOC is known for bringing up all the current issues and each of its episode teaches us something good , so why not discuss about it !!

So lets start in our first DOTW related to the current week !!

This week, as we all know Gogi was very adamant that he wanted to be on TV by hook or by crook. Tappu thought of a plan of hiding Gogi and then told everyone that he was lost. So guys do u think

• Tappu did the right thing by hiding Gogi ?

• Should he have consulted someone elder before taking such a step ?

• What do u think could be the consequences of such a drastic step when the elders come to know that it was done by Tappu Sena ?

Hello guys here are some more questions which Priya would like all of us to discuss . So post in ur views of what u think about these questions !!!

#Do u think Tarak Mehta knows abt Gogi hiding cause if u all remember he had seen Tapu doing ishara to Gogi?

#According u all where has Gogi gone ?

#Will Sunder come
😆😆

If you all have anything more to add then you all are welcome !!! 😃

Hope you enjoy the discussion

Ishan

Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
ok let me reply to my questions first !!! 😆

Tappu wasn't right in hiding Gogi. He should have thought of some other plan to make him appear on TV.

Tappu should have atleast consulted someone elder like Champak Chacha so that he could have guided them properly. But now that the society members have registered a police complaint , it will be very difficult for Tappu Sena to handle the situation.

I guess Tappu will get a good lecture from Jethalal as welll as Bhide (hamare zamaane mein !!! 😆 😆). Even acc. to the latest promo Champak chacha was upset with the kids when he come to know of their Karnama !! 😆
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
  • Tappu did the right thing by hiding Gogi ?
         Well i don't think he did the right thing in hiding Gogi, he basically did not look at the consequences, i   mean no one little kid would have though 😆
  • Should he have consulted someone elder before taking such a step ?
Oh ya definitely he should have gone to Champak chacha or Taarak Mehta cause they could have helped him find another way out, cause now they have already got everyone worried.
  • What do u think could be the consequences of such a drastic step when the elders come to know that it was done by Tappu Sena ?
I think the elders are definitely going to get mad at them, and probably will try to teach them a lesson maybe by looking at the new promo it seems as they elders hid gogi to teach them a lesson

Great DOTW Ishan!!!

binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great topic.... and new thing for our forum!!!! 👏

Tappu did the right thing by hiding Gogi ?
we tapu sena did wrong thing there is no doubt... par as devanshi said they are kids after all..... but they can do something better... like as we saw this 26/11 was there so they can go to everyone's house and ask for donation to help some ppl... and then rita can cover it and all tapu sena can be on TV again..... thats my thought!!!! 😛

Should he have consulted someone elder before taking such a step ?
if they went to some older ppl they might be not able to do anything... everyone would try to make gogi understand.... toh with that thought they wont go to elders... but as u said they should go to Dadaji... as he is like their frnd....😛

What do u think could be the consequences of such a drastic step when the elders come to know that it was done by Tappu Sena ?
sab ki gaaliya padne wali hai boss...... pahele sab datenge and then kahenge kyaa dosti hai bhai.... 😆 and in the end they would have big lecture form Tarak Maheta.... 😆
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
1.no he didn't did right thing in hiding gogi
2.he should definitely have consulted some elder
3.everyone will really be angry 😡 at him
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wopeeee so he have now our DOTW thread  🥳Congratulations Buddies 🤗 Chalo bahut sarey Khussar Phussar shuru karein😆😆😆

#Tappu did the right thing by hiding Gogi ?
Nope Tapu Sena were very wrong ,they should'nt have went ahead with this hiding thing as Ishan said bahut sarey aur ideas hotey hain to get on Television, but they are children after all

#Should he have consulted someone elder before taking such a step ?
hhmm yesh cause that elder whoever that person may be when usse pata chalta usne Bacchon ko samjhaya hota n explained wht troubles their step would have landed them n sabse jyada as we are seeing Gogi's parents are so worried for him

#
What do u think could be the consequences of such a drastic step when the elders come to know that it was done by Tappu Sena ?
hhmm i think everyone's parents would be angry on them n sabse jyada Jetha-Daya will be angry with Tapu n i think this time Daya will be bery bery angry with Tapu cause of him Gogi is now missing may be Daya will teach Tapu a good lesson

hhmm i think since Gogi wanted to see himself on Television he was informed by Tapu sena ke he is so fanous so he got excited n may be he is at some one's house n watching himself on Television 

#Will Sunder come😆😆
I think Sunder will definetely come to help his my dear jijajii😆😆😆😆

#Do u think Tarak Mehta knows abt Gogi hiding cause if u all remember he had seen Tapu doing ishara to Gogi?
Hhhhmm i think Taarak is only suspicious abt Tapu but he does'nt knows abt it i mean the whole plan

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail

Though i am not sure about this , but i guess mostly the answer is no becoz if he would have been knowing then he wouldn't have convinced all of them to go to police. Since he has gone to the police it means Taarak is also ignorant about this plan of Tappu sena !!!

I guess he must have gone in such a place where Tappu sena did not search properly and then he must have slept there. So Tappu sena must have thought that Gogi has gone missing for real. But this will really add to fun as the Tappu sena is in for some real trouble now !!! 😆 😆

#Will Sunder come
😆😆

Musibat ka doosra naam Sunder hai !!! 😆 Jaha musibat waha sundar. I guess sundar will come as he had told jetha that he is going to come. Poor jetha ek to daya ki wajah se usse chappal pehne nahi milti aur upar se uska bhai jetha ko bahut tang karta hai !!! 😆 😆 😆

binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely Qs priya... unfortunately i havent seen last eppi to cant say anything... but great going guys.... 👏
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: binie

lovely Qs priya... unfortunately i havent seen last eppi to cant say anything... but great going guys.... 👏

Koi baat nahin binie next week😊