Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
such a cute story, please do pm me when u do continue..!
hira5431 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nightmist123

wow i just read the fan fic it is great cant wait to read the next part, please continue soon, but in a weird kind of way please dont have armaans wife die or anything becasue then it just makes the story really sad :p lol idk secretly im hopeing that the wife leaves or something where the story isnt sad :P lol okay now im just talking on and on, so please do continue soon loved the part and cant wait for the next part :)

lol..thnx,,i'll try my best to make it not too sad..but cant promise...😳😳
hira5431 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lil_desi_goddes

such a cute story, please do pm me when u do continue..!

thnx for ur support..n i'll definitely pm u😊
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
awsome part

loe
Riddss
Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it ... the way Riddhima's emotions are portrayed!!! Love can make wonders .... just a call from Armaan warmed up Riddhima's heart. His pride for Riddhima actually made her value her achievement.

Haha ... I so imagine KSG and any other gal in real world. Guess she would also speak similar things for him. 😉

Waiting for next update .... :)
Edited by suv.patki - 14 years ago
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
heyaa hi hira
how r u sweety , first off all soo sorry for being late , just was not being online from last few days ,
well read part 1 and  2 both , they were fab , soo armaan's like married to nikki with a son , and i wonder what's th story gonna be then , its too damm confusing ,
wow armaan being a happy married man , and his wufe and family is just perfect , poor riddhima , she is soo madly in love with him and even she is helpless to do anythink , i wonder what's next for the story , it so damm interesting ,  m really curious to knew it ahead ,

and now riddhima will goo to mumbai , and  i have few doughts about this rohan guy , i mean r riddhima family trying to get her along with him or somethink , it surely seems like that ,

lets see what's next in the story ,please doo try and update with it soon , waiting to read it ahead

till then take care and thanks for the pm
lots of love
simi
aishar thumbnail
realllllyyyyyyyyyyy awesum ff plz do pm me!
chahatmalhotra thumbnail
hai its really a nice part...... pls do me pm when ever u update....
love
chahat
hira5431 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi2

heyaa hi hira

how r u sweety , first off all soo sorry for being late , just was not being online from last few days ,
well read part 1 and  2 both , they were fab , soo armaan's like married to nikki with a son , and i wonder what's th story gonna be then , its too damm confusing ,
wow armaan being a happy married man , and his wufe and family is just perfect , poor riddhima , she is soo madly in love with him and even she is helpless to do anythink , i wonder what's next for the story , it so damm interesting ,  m really curious to knew it ahead ,

and now riddhima will goo to mumbai , and  i have few doughts about this rohan guy , i mean r riddhima family trying to get her along with him or somethink , it surely seems like that ,

lets see what's next in the story ,please doo try and update with it soon , waiting to read it ahead

till then take care and thanks for the pm
lots of love
simi

lol..all ur questions will be answered soon simi...n thnx for ur reply😳😳oh n my name is hiranya..tc..
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey
whrere is my pm
i just loved this ff
dont forget to pm me ok