Twilight

Other Vamps&Wolves [Read-pg2] - Page 2

-dhruvi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
^ haha I agree. btw I'm Dhruvi (:

***I know off topic but can't help it. A fellow Gleek? ahhhhh *squeels* & you're a team puckleberry, this is sweeet! I'm waiting for one of my fellow friends to open thier shop bcz I have the cutest caps of them & want a siggy ASAP :D :D :D

Back on topic, yeah I like both Ed & Jake. Like I don't mind Bella with Ed, actually prefer that a lot. & at one point I was Team ED 100% but then it dawned on me.... If I were Bella my choice would have been Jake. Bcz he's not perfect, bcz his flaw are adorable, bcz we can help each other be better, bcz we can live NORMALY and have children, and get to rest in peace on day (I know it doesn't sound romantic, but I rather us part for some time and maybe be together in heaven one day). idk I sound retarted talking about fictional characters like this, ahahaha.

With TVD, I agree. I love both brothers. They are both good looking and everything, but have adorable personalities. But the fact that Stefan sometimes is so cautious and almost perfect-like, I would go with Damon. He's different, he knows it, and he's not going to change himself for anything. Yes I know that makes him a monster, but I rather him not pretend he's something when he is not. Horrible things I'm saying so kill people, I like that, no but idk.... am I making sense?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters