** Episode Discussion for discussing KB** - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for Epi. Discuss thread.. Today they way Abhi call her and hang up phone..Simi call him and asking wht are U trying to say..I really like they way Abhi told that i love U..the word simi's ear want to listen...finally done..
I don;t like Anita..she knows how Anuj live..Maybe she thought that might Anuj come to live with them..

I am sure in future Anuj gonna out of Sethi family..I also feel that Abhi step in the house..
Let see tomorrow how Simi accept or not..
Anuj is  good for nothing son. his life is always run by anit and hr family. I hope abhi helps put some sense in anita and anuj for simi's happiness at the same time I hope anita does nto turn out like her rich snob mom.
great episode with abhi thinking like a real man trying to make it  into the world for the sake of simi.
Agree Rams !! He was soo understanding and realised  that if Simi want to be quite right now and play hide and seek about their relationship he will do so !!
But I was worried at her reaction whe he said Battees Saal Ka Gabru jawan !!
Simi was like thinking abt her age and Abhi's or what???

Anita ji  if u married Anuj try to  mold urself to his life style  Pyaar Mai kuch sacrifices bhi hotey hai !! U can  do it if u r actually Abhi's sster coz that guy is a very simple person though he is a Tarneja !!!
Ramas where is ur new topic for discussion today !!??
Originally posted by shanti05

Ramas where is ur new topic for discussion today !!??
it is posted to many pms to handle.
anyways I hated anuj and manju both today.  who would say to her faughter to runaway. asi fi she wants to get rid of them one by one.
yes she wants to !!
Neetu is a grown up talk to her find out what she  is doing!!! Mom is  nt acting like a friend
I think 3 betiyon Ka booj is there on her head

On the other hand Rajendar Sethi  loves his princesses !!!
Originally posted by shanti05

yes she wants to !!
Neetu is a grown up talk to her find out what she  is doing!!! Mom is  nt acting like a friend
I think 3 betiyon Ka booj is there on her head

On the other hand Rajendar Sethi  loves his princesses !!!
yes but simi is too obvious why can't any one figure out she is completely behaving out of her character. But I love this simi.bubbly and hppy how a love changes a person. Abhi ws just too cute babotar.😊
I am so happy. lookign forward to their first romance. and do not want them act like older ppl.
the mother will be occupied by Neetu for a while and I think she Simi forget for a while but frankly not at all like the character and Anita Arnuj especially Arnuj he is selfish he was all ready for Anita and no respect out like that to your lovely parents
Yeah Abhi will take her where she likes to go !!
Actually she he also likes taking pictures and  places like Qutab Minar and India Gate Loks like their first date will be enjoyable and they will have loads to talk !!
yes but Arnuj Anita and I will be keeping my fingers crossed that they will not see I feel Anita is an obstacle