23rd Nov 2009: Monday Update

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

23rd Nov 2009: Monday – Update

Guruji meets Manju. Asks her why she is looking worried. He tells her that she will find all the answers for her doubts that day itself.

Manju is very happy with his words.

Anita is searching for her foot wear… Mili, n Nitu come there and tell her that they have hidden her chappal, they have to give them money if she wants her chappal back. Mr Taneja is about to give them money… But, Mili and Nitu refuse to take it. They say only dulhan's brother should give them money. They all look for Abhi, but he is nowhere to be seen. They look for Simi too…

Simi n Abhi are near the temple. Simi is hoping to hear something she wants to hear from him.. Both of them hesitate to say anything.

Abhi gives her flowers… tells her that he had never given flowers to anybody till now. He says may be its becoz of the reason he dint find anybody special.

Abhi wants to say something…but hesitates… he says that he never felt conscious before but he is feeling very conscious in her presence.

Simi is waiting for him to say something….

He tells her that only after meeting her he realized how much happiness it gives whn one does something for his/her loved ones. He says he learned what sacrifice is…

Abhi, "If you listen to what I am going to say now, you will never have tears in your eyes. Your life will be filled with happiness. …"

He continues… " kya tum…. Kya tum…." He hesitates..

Simi looks at him eagerly…imagines Abhi as her groom..

Then finally he says, " Can you please always remain as my best friend…please promise me that you will always remain as my best friend. Wherever you are..you have to be my friend. I need you. One day, you will find someone very good..and you will go away…I will help you to find someone…we both will look for one.. please whatever happens you always be my friend."

Simi is shocked…she was hoping to hear something entirely different from him…She gets totally shattered…

Abhi is waiting for her to say something…

Simi recovers from her shock…and tells Abhi that she can't promise him what he is asking for. She says, in her world there is no such thing as friendship…and says a girl and boy cannot be good friends. The society to which she belongs to will misunderstand such friendship. Says that's why they cannot continue to be friends.

Simi asks Abhi not meet her or talk to her ever again, if he really wants to see her happy.

Abhi is hurt with her words….he is almost in tears. But, he tells her that he will not meet her ever again if that's what she really wants.

Nitu is searching for Simi… She wonders about Vicky too and why he dint call her as he promised. She gets restless thinking about him. She finds Simi near the temple, standing alone.

She goes to her sister , asks her what she is doing standing alone. Asks her if she is praying for her. Simi smiles sadly…and asks Nitu what should she pray. Nitu says she should be praying God so that they both get their wishes fulfilled.

Mili brings Abhi to Anita. Nitu brings Simi. Mili and Nitu demand money from Abhi for hidden chappal. Abhi takes money from his father and gives money to all three sisters including Simi.

Guruji observes both of them…and senses their uneasiness.

He goes to Simi and asks her if she is praying god for what she wants. He tells her God is there in her heart too. He asks her not to lose faith in God… even if the path is too long and is full of hurdles. He blesses her.

Anita's bidai. She hugs her parents and cries. She searches for her brother but he is nowhere to be seen.

She finslly gets into the car… All Sethi family leave the place along with anita. Simi sees abhi standing all alone near the entrance… They both look at each other… Both of them are sad..but helpless…

Guruji comes to Abhi… Abhi tells him that he couldn't tell Simi the fact that he had fallen in love with her…

Tomorrow.

Manju gets a call from someone…She is happy. Tells Rajender that somebody saw Simi in the marriage and liked her, and she wants to talk about rishtha for her nephew.

Rajender sethi says, its imp that he should see the boy first to decide whthr he is fit enough for his daughter Simi or not. Simi is horrified with the news..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx dear..finally i can breathe.... starting i knew tis' was coming after reading many of the members viewpoints..i thought   simis anticipation n abhis  nervous, hesitation watever u call  made me realize he will blurt the wrong words out..........bt then dnt   xpect the creatives 2 say pls lend me ur hand always as a best frend...gosh how stupid it is ur dressing up 2 impress the gal wid flowers in ur hand jus 2 say tis..then wat was the gazes n stares he made it 2 her? Edited by mehraan - 14 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ThanksI'm disappointed but you say I m "expecting such an episode
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks  for update abhi was beating around the bush could be direct it is all fiction what can be said more.
-Shankar- thumbnail
Thanks so much for the awesome update Pams. Today was a little dissapointing as Abhi said something that we didn't expect.

And also he confessed to us ( but not Simi) that he loves her. It hope that the stroy progresses well.
MizzInderSaini thumbnail
omgshhhh i hate seeing abhi hurt
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
But I must say that I loved the way they gave the track yesterday.... Abhi is yet to realise the serious effects of what he is fallen into(Yet to realize the dept of his love for Simi)..... Thats why he said to the Guruji that he couldn tell Simi that he is falling for her.... I must say now its gonna be more interesting..... We all were on the verge of seeing Abhi propose but I felt he indirectly was asking for a best friend thru out his life who would stay as his partner too..... But he couldn say all that..... And when Simi rejected his expression was worth a watch..... I'm sure things are gonna be even more interesting if this new alliance too comes up

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well itne jalsi toh love confession toh nahi hona tha..tht was expected..lets see how it progresses...
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I expected this from Abhi.......he must have become too nervous to say the right words to her.  But him telling her that he will help her to find the right guy.....what was that?  If he really loved her and could not get himself to tell her that, then why did he tell her he'd help her.
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!!