jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #35

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

-Ayushi-

Monday

Prem,Ash,Sneha give blood for DNA test.Preet and Ash confront each other and Ash blames him for everything.Prem tells reports will be given in 3 days.Geet calls from Delhi inviting everyone for her engagement.The family decides to go there.Ash is frustated as they'll enjoy and she'll be ruined.Heer assure Pprem that she'll always be wid him whatever DNA reports result in.Whole family leaves knowing that Ash is missing.Ash,at Prem's hotel burns all the papers.Prem says he'll come by next flight due to some problem in the hotel.Manager tells Ash's name to Prem which makes Prem furious and decided to end Ash's chapter.

Tuesday

Prem comes to Juneja house,very angrily calling out Ash's name.Geet calls Prem but he disconnects it.Jasmeet tells her to cal Prem later.Prem dials Geet's number but Ash comes from behing and says she loves Prem.The phone falls and is still on.Geet and Heer talk about Geet's fiance.Prem tells Ash that he loves only Heer.She tries to seduce him.Her marks come on Prem's chest.Prem throws Ash away and she gets hurt.He throws her out of Juneja house.Prem in washroom thinks of whatever happened and sees the marks on his hands and chest.He gets fresh and wears a new shirt.Heer teases Geet about her fiance.Prem reaches Delhi,in the engagement.Geet takes her engagement ring from Premeer.Engagement successfully gets over.Gayatri is happy that finally Geet is out

Wednesday

Ash is crying as she had lost Prem and all her plans had failed.She blames Heer for all this.Family is dancing at engagement but Prem is lost in thoughts.Ash sees her wounds and makes a new plan .Geet and Heer discuss that Prem wasn't in mood in the function.Heer asks Prem about it but he denies it saying it to her.Heer gets a little angry and sad so Prem tells her evrything.Heer tells him not to worry and she'll always be with him.Family is back in Ludhiana and wlcomed by police in their house.They bring arrest warrent against Prem for attempting rape on Ash.Premeer and th whole family defends Prem bu tfail coz of no proofs.Police takes Prem.

Thursday

Heer is crying and angry on Ash so she goes and gives her many slaps.Ash is angry,says few words to Heer and leaves.Gayatri consoles Heer.Heer is crying in her room and Prem in jail.Ash is happy about her doings.Media comes to Juneja house and Heer says that she believes Prem.Preet gets angry with the media so the media people say to see what they can do.Preet is upset while Meher consoles him.Harman tells that Prem couls get bail the next only.Heer gets upset and cries but Gayatri consoles her.Ash comes to Prem and talks rubbish about Prem and Heer's relationship being brooken by her etc.Gyatri comes and slaps Ash hard and tells her that Premeer could never be seperated by anyone.Ash says that she thought Gayatri would be happy with her.

Friday

Gayatri tells Ash to leave.Prem asks about what was Ash saying.Gyaatri says she is cracy,leave her.Heer prays to bring Prem home soon.Prem comes home on temporary bail.Everyone is happy but Harman tells them its just temporary.Heer says she believes Prem and Ash has done this before also.Heer feeds Prem when Ash calls and tells Prem to meet her as she can save him by giving him a offer.Gayatri and Lalit talk about all worries.Maya supports and encourages Harman for fighting Prem's case.Ash dreams of Prem coming to her.Door bells rings and she comes to her senses.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Scene of the Week

fivr_786 & jnawaz

Family

Gmom is back?! For real?! Well real or not, I plan on cherishing it while it lasts which is why this week's Family Scene is the one where Gmom consoled Heer when she was crying while talking to Harman about Prem's bail. She called Heer "beta", side-hugged her and told her to have "himmat"?! Whatever this was, it reminded me of the Gmom we all so dearly loved and miss. Why oh why did the creatives have to go and ruin a perfectly good character?! *sigh*... And the thing that threw me off most about that scene was that Gmom really looked and sounded sincere. There wasn't a shred of treachery in what she was saying and THAT is something I can't understand because then that means that Gmom really is back. Oh my brain hurts with all this confusion!!

Couple

Ok'so I think the couple of the week scene has to be the scene when Prem is sitting in the room after coming home from jail and Heer brings him food'she knows he hasn't eaten so she is there to feed him'but haila'Prem too knew that she hadn't eaten'the way that he pointed that fact out'the roughness of his voice'OMG'LOVED IT!! it was pained yet so filled with concern and love'props to HC for pulling it off flawlessly'them feeding each other'the soft music in the background'OMG'had me totally swooning!! I watched it at least 3 times *blush*

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

Male

"Kya hain na, hum dono ke beech mein koi nahi aa saktha ...haina... kisi aur ki soch bhi nahi..." - Prem

Kudos raised to a million for Prem! BRAVO BRAVO! the poor guy, after all that he had to deal with with Ashlesha, he still had the heart to say that about Heer. It just goes to show how much he loves her, and NOONE, noone can come between them! Bhaad me jaye AShlesha and her gandi kartoothe! UFF!!! And not to forget how oh so in love Prem and Heer looked when Prem said that to Geet.  Another dialogue in the run for this edition's spot was when Prem said that he had already won, because Heer believed in him so much.

Female

"Vaise bahana acha hain , mera matlab, Heer ka deewana acha hain."  ' Geet

We were so short on good dialogues this week, especially female ones! UFF!! Ashlesha was on screen every two seconds, and with the words coming out of her mouth, there is NO way they would make it on here! So we had to go with some of the good characters. And awie, Geet was the cutest last week! It's so good to see that all our predictions about Geet turning negative have been proved wrong! I'm glad she's still sticking up for her friends and is so ever understanding about Premeer's relationship! And awww, Prem had to sweetest smile or what? If not for the dialogue, all of us atleast went fida over Harshad's smile in that sequence!! :D

OMG Moment of the Week

fivr_786

I think I am going to change the rules for this week and instead of picking one scene/moment that made my jaw fall open I'm going to pick an entire episode. Because in this particular episode, all throughout I was muttering "OMG..OMG!..OMG!!". Any guesses as to which episode I'm talking about?! Anyone?! 19th November. Yep, that's right! The one after Prem is arrested. What an episode!! Starts off with a FABULOUSLY kick-butt scene where Heer literally slaps Ashlesha's head off (not that I'm complaining), followed by Gmom making a come back and holding on to Heer as she crumples to the floor crying (Whaaa....!?!?!), followed by journalists screaming "Prem Juneja Hai Hai" (That one had me in splits while I was gasping out "OMG"). And all of this was followed by Gmom hugging Heer on the sofa while telling her not to cry and then slapping Ashleha and telling her that Premeer's relationship can never be broken ( WHO IS THIS WOMAN?!?! What has she done with the glob?!). Oh and I almost forgot, Ashlesha saying that Prem left her at the mandap, because I clearly remember her telling Prem that she is not a doll and will not marry someone who doesn't lover her. So keeping that in mind SHE "thukrao-ed" him and not the other way around!?! November 19th was just one shocker after the other.

Shining Stars of the Week

lovabletwinz

Character

This week was so incredibly confusing. Since when, oh WHEN did Gayathri become nice?! And since WHEN did Maya start caring about Heer "BHABHI"? what?! Did we miss something? MAN! Those two definitely left us in a fog this week! Ufff! Anyway, regardless of their reasons, they were genuinely very nice to our Premeer, so they definitely deserve a spot on here. No no, we're not done yet. We have THREE characters of the week this edition! And the third spot goes to none other than PREM!!!!!! Oodles of hugs and pots and more kisses for Prem for telling Heer the truth! Thank you thank you! AYE HAYE! If only Prem would understand how much better this makes things! He had the strength to tell Heer about that daiyan! UGHHH!!! Prem, shona, you are AMAZINGG!! Take a bow mister! Take a bow! *applause*

Actor

Even though the scene that preceded was disgusting and totally made we want to puke, Harshad's acting after-the-fact, i.e  Ashlesha forcing herself onto Prem,  was BRILLIANT! Harshad has always had expressive eyes, and with this scene, he did it again. The pain, the anger, the shock of it all was clearly visible in his eyes. And also when he is around Heer, his act of being occupied in his thoughts all the time, is quite nice. Harshad has always been good! He has never let us down! *woot woot*

Fashion Icon of the Week

jnawaz

I have to say'ever sine the leap'im in love with HEER! her saree's are absolutely rocking'this week I especially liked her Red and White one for Geet's engagement'totally rocked it'the colors suited her well'then the green one she wore when Prem came home from the hospital'her saree's are simple'brightly colored'nice borders'I just love them'I want them'lol'so this weeks fashion diva is definitely Heer!!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Monday: Travel Lite'Yeah, Right!

Tuesday: Chudail on the Loose

Wednesday: Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein'

Thursday: Alien Abduction

Friday: Security Please

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Useless Doctor & Orderly  Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'Dr. GUPTA and the ORDERLY! are you kidding me!! the doctor goes out of town when he knows how important those DNA test results are'the least he could have done is called Harman to let him know'the stupid orderly'uff'I could have walked in and said I'm from the J-Zoo'he'd give me the results too'better me than Ash'tauba'I wanted to smack those men!! apparently'dimag gaya ghaas katne!!!!

2. The ICK Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'ASHLESHA!! ok'let me start by saying '.EWWWWWWW'omg'that girl is just disgusting! Ive given her pretty much every nasty award possible'the chudail award, the evil award'im running out of words to use for her'but seriously'what is wrong with her?! why is she after Prem'she never liked him to begin with'she was in love with Preet'her logic is bonkers just like she is! tauba'but they way she attacked Prem, nearly raping him'ewww!!!!

3. The Standing Ovation Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'PREM'the scene after Ash tries to force herself on him'in the bathroom'nuff said!!

4. The Whip-Lash Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'GAYATRI & MAYA 'ok'this week'between this saas bahu jodi'I was literally left with mouth gaping open'like it was pointed out above'since when does G3 consider Heer her bahu'and since when has Maya started calling Heer'Bhabi'I couldn't believe it'it gave me whiplash it all happened so fast and suddenly'ridiculous!! werid'not entirely believable'but still'nice to see I guess'lets see what these two are really cooking'

5. The Good Brother Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'HARMAN'I know'im shocked too'usually this goes to Preet'but this week'it was Harman who really came through'from going with Prem to jail (Preet did too)'then getting him released'the DNA testing and all that'Harman really came through for his bade Bhaia this week'hats off to him'good job'finally'kuch toh kaam aaya'

6. The We Love You Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'PREET! ok'so he didn't have many lines'he wasn't in many scenes'but haila'just seeing him for a second here and there'AWESOME'I'm so happy to see him on Kis Desh again'we've really missed him'and we LOVE him'*sigh*'I hope they keep him'

7. The Surprise Engagement Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'GEET'her engagement to Mr. NRI was so sudden'I was like wait'ladke ka kuch aata paata nahin hai'already engagement ho rahi hai'*shocked*'chalo aachi baath hai'she'll be settled'only on problem'I hope they don't send her to Canada'Heer needs her friend'and she will'and totally off topic'did you guys notice that all the foreigners on Kis Desh are from Canada? ha ha'even DJ#2 was'lmfao'she was funny..i kinda miss her'

Video Mix

PremLeoManav

Editors Note

jnawaz

Hey guys'how are everyones weekend going'first of let me start by saying sorry for filling in for people in sections that haven't been submitted yet'tomorrow is Guli's bridal shower so I'm not gonna have any chance to come on IF so I just did what I could today'still send in your entries and I'll add them if I get a chance in between all the craziness :o) 'you guys are just awesome'.

NOTE: Reporters Needed'

1. Special Awards Sections (I need help!! *sigh*)

2. Warm & Fuzzies

Thanks to all the READERS and REPORTERS! you guys rock!!

Have a great weekend

JAZ

ps: anyone who has seen or is going to watch New Moon this weekend'I officially hate you!! *sigh*'I have to wait til next weekend!! not fair!!

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great work, Really enjoyed reading it 🤗
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome work Jaz and all the other reporters! 😃

P.S. Jazu, I see it on Monday 😛 Don't hate me *pouts*
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome work Jaz, AnnJan, Ayushi and fivr_786 ( sorry if i did forget anyone ) .. u all r doing a great job .. e'thgz nicely chosen and written ..  but loved the awards the most .. agree usually Preet bags the best bro award but this week Harman did a great job, afterall the Juneja bros just rock
as far as the actor award is concerned, I think Mihika can be the runner up since I think she also portrayed her character n a way that we really hate Ash loll, don't u ? lollz ..
sourpuss thumbnail
Awesome job, Di! P.S. I've PMed you! :D

BTW, consider yourself lucky. New Moon opens here on Dec 3rd, which, luckily for me, is one day after my exams end. 😛 Of course, it's really not as if I'm going to go see it in the first few weeks...what with all the fangirls and all...*shudders*

Love,
Bhav (:
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome work Jnawaz

Excellent issue

Priya

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fanbulous issue. thanks to all. 👍🏼
cute_san17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing issue
awesome work guys
loved it 🤗
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Gr8 issue once again Jaz di and all d reporters...!!!
-Anusha- thumbnail
Phabulous Work Jaz di
Wonderful Issue ..Loved reading it