Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

new promo- pati ka pyaar par saas ki maar

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I saw the new promo  😭  😭
naitik says akshara to get ready and than they will have tea together akshii getting ready but than comes mataG asking her to clean the lawn and what she says aaj kal ki ladkiyon ko sajne sawarne ka alawa koi  kaam nahi hai  😡  😡
akshara cleaning the lawn and naitik is angry  😭  😭 
why did i saw the promo  😡 
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SpringPrincess thumbnail
thanks for the info!now,that was rude from gayatri's side!😕
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
naitik was very angry..............now wat will akshara do??????????
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
naitik asked her 2 get ready 4 just having a cup of tea?.... neways mataG 1st look at urself n see how much u get ready.... i bet u will finish 1 whole make-up box in 1 day... moti kahin ki...... aksh is not a servant 2 clean the lawn... apply moov 2 ur back then u can also bend and clean the lawn.... moti idiot..... babba naitik phir se gussa ho gaya... wat r u doing naitik?? itna gussa health k liye acha nahi hai Edited by 2112ization - 14 years ago
Richie.. thumbnail
bechari akshara what does she do reminds me of one her dialouge  she said to varsha
kabhi ma naraaz ho jati hai toh babhi naitik   🤣
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
is this promo available online?
Richie.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: suchitra_1

is this promo available online?

no idea i saw it on TV with the bidaai promo.....wait till someone uploads the video.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you.
Oh well... Typical...
G3 needs to take a chill pill..

But I do feel bad for her.. She was crying.. when Naitik told her about her plan for Aksh.

Rajpanna seems like a very mature guy but is never there for her.. Its always work work work for him. Bhabi ma well..her world is around Nandini..

Stupid CVs .... They just create characters for the sake of it. At one side they are showing how Rajshri went crazy over Aksh's marriage.. and How BM and DJ are totally crazed about Nandu's Marriage and here Rashmi she is out of the picture.

Soooo ... I am totally annoyed at myself for watching this silliness and actually sitting and analyzing the characters. There is no consistency what so ever....

but today they showed that Shankari was loooking at Mohit Weird... aha .. new track on the way.. Mohit and Nandni. I am actually looking forward towards that.

May be.. Gayatri will change.. when Akhshara supports Nandani in her decisions cause she "supposedly" understands nandani. And then both of them will become langotiya yaars trying to solve nandani's luv problems and Naitik will end up getting jealous and join up with Bhabi Ma and do chugli behind G3 and Akhsi. 😍

Edited by suchitra_1 - 14 years ago
SpringPrincess thumbnail
Rajshekhar seems to be the only sensible senior member in the family,only he can change gayatri,but he has to stand up against her weird thoughts against her bahu,but when will he do that? and whom is naitik angry with?akshara or gma?
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting Pinky...Cant the Singahnias afford a gardener? 😕. What do they expect Akshara to do and then they have the audacity to say that unhone apni bahu ko chook de rakhi hai 😡 😡