Even without ArBi, there is ArBi

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Even though technically ArBi are broken up with Bharti being married to OK, but even with that we still see ArBi. With every moment ArBi are together we see their attraction for one another.

I actually happened to like yesterdays episode. I felt horrible for Bharti when they were teasing her, and in that moment I can totally understand why Armaan couldn't say anything. OK would not tolerate Armaan defending his wife in front of everyone. OK does not like being humilated. I loved the way Armaan explained to Jiya about Bharti. There was reluctance in his voice when he said she is OK's wife. And the scene with Jiya waking up Bharti, CHOOOO SWEEETT!! I loved itt!!! They look so adorable. It's a perfect mother-daughter picture!!!! And lastly, I loved when Armaan removed Bharti's guungat. Only Armaan knows Bharti's crazy moves, he knows her so well that he knows all the stunts she pulls.

OK jumping on Vinita when she was teasing Bharti was not him expressing his love to her, it was him expressing how manly he is, and his power. He was showing his power that oh look I'm OK I can go around killing whoever I want becaause I am OK and I am amazing. No. He cannot do that.

I feel now Bharti should stand up to OK and start making his life hell. She is terrified of him, and I don't blame her, but I think she should start trying to overcome that and stand up to him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you...
I love their scenes even now..if Armaan even looks at her,I think that as romantic..:P
Guess I am mad about Arbi..:)
And loved the Jiya-Bharti moment..it was kinda emotional..
Let me say one thing Om is a wimp,foolish and unsecured person!!!!
I mean how can anyone be so disgusting..!
He just forces himself on Bharti..what kind of love does he have for her??
In which he just knows how to pysically and mentally abuse her!!

anyway coming back to Arbi,as you said,they are inseperable even though they're not together at the moment..
Armaan knows every single thing about her and so whatever she does,he knows..
Love Armaan for that whereas I think that now when Bharti is separated from him,she has fallen in love with him completely..:)
Now she has realized his love for him..
Tc
Wafa
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree with you
Though I felt bad for Bharti and Armaan also not stand by her side
But now I realize that he is doing all this for Bharti only
And yeah...
The scene where Jiya and Bharti hugged was awesome
Perfect MOTHER-DAUGHTER jodi

Take Care
Zoya
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I also agree that Armaan knws Bharti very well, but he has tied his own hands with a handcuff named OK😑, but i am sure Bharti in future will over come her fear of OK when she starts coming to MU, and yes Bharti and Armaan's interaction becomes normalπŸ˜‰.....but fear OK will be like a patrolling police in MU.......i wish OK was 🀒 πŸ˜†
ghazal_naz thumbnail
yaar i think it is all happing to bring Arbi together remaber when KK comes and whan bharti ask him that what will happend to armaan he disapper it means it is all happing to bring Arbi together.

i think some thing will happend with make OK angry and he will bit bharti and armaan will save her and realiz that OK is not man for bharti and bharti can never be happy with OK. and he will get her out from that hell and and marry her. 
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
NOW THST LIKE MY SHARNAAAA... WHO IS COORPORATING WITH MEEEE!!!!!!
FINALLY DEAR!!!! U said it alllll !!! achacha hai !!!! agli baari meri ;)

Love
Suruu
sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1994

Completely agree with you...
I love their scenes even now..if Armaan even looks at her,I think that as romantic..:P
Guess I am mad about Arbi..:)
And loved the Jiya-Bharti moment..it was kinda emotional..
Let me say one thing Om is a wimp,foolish and unsecured person!!!!
I mean how can anyone be so disgusting..!
He just forces himself on Bharti..what kind of love does he have for her??
In which he just knows how to pysically and mentally abuse her!!

anyway coming back to Arbi,as you said,they are inseperable even though they're not together at the moment..
Armaan knows every single thing about her and so whatever she does,he knows..
Love Armaan for that whereas I think that now when Bharti is separated from him,she has fallen in love with him completely..:)
Now she has realized his love for him..
Tc
Wafa

I think even till now she hasn't quite realized she loves armaan, but i think soon she will. I think she is starting to bc like you said she asked what will happen to him.

Maybeee, when she falls madly in love with him, she will decide to stay Bharti and not turn into Bhaskar again?πŸ˜•
sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abd_20

I also agree that Armaan knws Bharti very well, but he has tied his own hands with a handcuff named OK😑, but i am sure Bharti in future will over come her fear of OK when she starts coming to MU, and yes Bharti and Armaan's interaction becomes normalπŸ˜‰.....but fear OK will be like a patrolling police in MU.......i wish OK was 🀒 πŸ˜†

I really hope so too that she starts coming to MU, and in her dresses and like vinita said looking sexy again because thats the bharti we know who also fits with her fiesty attitude. but don't get me wrong she looks beautiful in a sari but i feel like it ties her down with her attitude. i want her to start working again and change clothes liek she did when her parents came to town and hopefully one day OK will see her in those clothes and get even more mad!! πŸ˜†
sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surveen_kapoor

NOW THST LIKE MY SHARNAAAA... WHO IS COORPORATING WITH MEEEE!!!!!!

FINALLY DEAR!!!! U said it alllll !!! achacha hai !!!! agli baari meri ;)

Love
Suruu

Suru darling i couldnt help myself i kept thinking of more ArBi stuff and I just had to share ..this is my second post on them hehe πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
surveen_kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharna2k6

Suru darling i couldnt help myself i kept thinking of more ArBi stuff and I just had to share ..this is my second post on them hehe πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Awww.. ive made around 20 posts abt themπŸ˜† me totallyy wackoooπŸ˜›