****YMGGK Help Desk****(Post ur querries here!!)

Posted: 14 years ago
welcome Friends

post all your questions and queries regardign the show here 

IF Dev team.
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
ANy idea when this serial will be telecast in the US?? Will it be telecast at all????

Thanks in advance.
Originally posted by mahalaxmik

ANy idea when this serial will be telecast in the US?? Will it be telecast at all????

Thanks in advance.

It has not started in US yet and no clue when the show will begin in US canada.
You can see the videos online & also get through the story from forum with updates...
😊
Thank you for the prompt reply.

Was just hoping that this serial, like many others, will not be skipped altogether in the US.  US is , after all, the step-child of Zee.
Originally posted by mahalaxmik

Thank you for the prompt reply.

Was just hoping that this serial, like many others, will not be skipped altogether in the US.  US is , after all, the step-child of Zee.

it will telecast for sure, as this is a prime time show in India, but when? don't know

I think this will launch once that old show kahani shuru with love guru ends, which currently comes at 8 PM. and I think that show will end in another week or two

and shree will also be ending, in a month or so, but I think Jhansi ki rani will be taking shree place.
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

it will telecast for sure, as this is a prime time show in India, but when? don't know

I think this will launch once that old show kahani shuru with love guru ends, which currently comes at 8 PM. and I think that show will end in another week or two

and shree will also be ending, in a month or so, but I think Jhansi ki rani will be taking shree place.

Thank you for your views. It is just very frustrating to see that the US Viewers are  being treated so shabbily. Already we are way behind on the current serials like CHoti Bahu and Agle Janam. Now, we are watching reruns og crappy serials instead of watching the fresh telecast of new serials.  Almost wants one to disconnect the dish and start watching exclusively on the net.

But, I am getting carried away. Perhaps, this is not the right place to rant and rave. After all, every one in this forum is doing all they can to be helpful. Thank you, all.  👍🏼 Really appreciate all your  efforts.
No need of thanx honey..it's our pleasure to help u anyway...Thanx a lot for ur gesture but plzz refrain from discussions coz it's help desk..u can use forum topic for discussions....here only queries related posts are allowed...Plz don't mind but it's necessary to follow rules...hope u got my point...keep smiling...😊
In which episodes they showed swarn abha's engagment & also samaroh something, really i want to see that.. plsss... i am waiting for answer.

& also where i get titlesong & other nice songs....
Edited by PRAVINP - 14 years ago
Originally posted by PRAVINP

In which episodes they showed swarn abha's engagment & also samaroh something, really i want to see that.. plsss... i am waiting for answer.

& also where i get titlesong & other nice songs....

On 19th & 20th November's episodes...Abha's engagement was fixed but due to mortgage problem of swarn bhawan..the engagement got canceled.

On 30th November's episode...Swarn bhawan's 100th anniversary was celebrated.

U'll get all audios & videos request here :-  || YMGGK : Audio Songs & Music Corner ||

Ohh!!! dear ! thank u so much for reply, you all are so active in help desk of this forum, hats of to u👏.. thanks again.
Edited by PRAVINP - 14 years ago