Remix

TiaRa vm ~ tera hone laga hoon (for Annu)

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Annu (n all TiaRa fans πŸ˜›),

Aparna asked me to make a vm for ur b'day on the song tera hone laga hoon. I'm soooo sorry that it's a lil belated, hope u don't mind. It's a gift from Aparna, but i'm taking the liberty of posting it for u on her behalf. Do hope you will like it. 😳 Here it is:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKKGqQ9l4ck[/YOUTUBE]

love
Anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trsk_4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THANK YOU THANK YOU for making  my wish a  reality...i am teribly excited to watch this vm 

esp to see   the magic you create.... with merging scenes with song...

Edited by trsk_4eve - 14 years ago
trsk_4eve thumbnail
  i fell  in love wityh this song first time i heard it  .. esp the first line......  soft  melodious ...incredibly romantic and tender ....
"""""aaj mera mera tera jo ikraar""tu kya kehadu kehu du "tthis words were just made for tia   they did not sound...... tiarish.....  this is TIARA 

tera hona laga hooo    khone laahe hoon   jab se mila hoon..PERFECT FOR RANVEER  .
my  fav part of the vm is ......😍 hua hai tujhe tujhe jobhi  mujhe bhi iss baar hua   coz the scene you ve used firfor  this bit is my .....all time fav   😳scene  above and beyond ..stolen glances .....shy smiles secret rendezvous ....  
rachel will do  a double flip when she sees>>>> dance sequence>>>> and not to mention sindhu  😳i

IV hve seen tiara first meet being used in trvms many times over but  yet  every time you watch it it adds  a new feel ....to the song ....and the scene that followed  ...its moment of a moment  """"  ranveer  consoliling tia in the garden holding her  face... gets the  .. point across so well   SHEER PERFECTION!!!!!!!!! 
perfect end to a   perfect  montAGE..

DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: trsk_4eve

i fell  in love wityh this song first time i heard it  .. esp the first line......  soft  melodious ...incredibly romantic and tender ....
"""""aaj mera mera tera jo ikraar""tu kya kehadu kehu du "tthis words were just made for tia   they did not sound...... tiarish.....  this is TIARA 

tera hona laga hooo    khone laahe hoon   jab se mila hoon..PERFECT FOR RANVEER  .
my  fav part of the vm is ......😍 hua hai tujhe tujhe jobhi  mujhe bhi iss baar hua   coz the scene you ve used firfor  this bit is my .....all time fav   😳scene  above and beyond ..stolen glances .....shy smiles secret rendezvous ....  
rachel will do  a double flip when she sees>>>> dance sequence>>>> and not to mention sindhu  😳i

IV hve seen tiara first meet being used in trvms many times over but  yet  every time you watch it it adds  a new feel ....to the song ....and the scene that followed  ...its moment of a moment  """"  ranveer  consoliling tia in the garden holding her  face... gets the  .. point across so well   SHEER PERFECTION!!!!!!!!! 
perfect end to a   perfect  montAGE..

I'm soooooo pleased to hear that you liked the vm Aparna! To be honest i was quite worried, coz i had quite a bit of trouble making the vm and i wasn't sure if i had managed to pull it off, keep thinking that i would disappoint your expectations. So, am really relieved n happy to know you liked it so much. 😳 I feel totally honoured by your praise. 😳 It is indeed a beautiful song, i too loved it from 1st hearing it, and yes, when u look at the lyrics they do feel TiaRish. I can def imagine Tia penning the female lines, and the main chorus is true - whenever ranveer got near tia he felt as if he was losing himself to her. 😳

Sooooo happy that you liked it Aparna! Thanks so much. πŸ€—
trsk_4eve thumbnail

the pleasure is all mine anu   ... ..iam more than happy that you posted this vm    after all this is your labour of llove.. and    your effort.that made my idea  turn to reality..i wouldnot have it any other way   .   however  iam glad  i   i got a chance to comment first..indeed ifeel lucky  ... coz nowdays i hardly post in kaashti  ... .. so getting this opportunity .....really made my day  

.... i felt this is an easy song to make a tr vm  .......considering simple lyrics and    it does  bring back lot of happy memories of the time tr dated   .. ost cherished moments..    .. i do understand choosing the scenes would be tough  ..you shoulnt have worried  anu.. .. ..!!!!!!youre an ace...  iam sure this vm will make all of us(tr fans) very happy   coz it has little some thing for rvery one of us like rachels fav dance part .....sindhus   blindfold scene...lolz  i hope birthday girl   rl will love it too.. Edited by trsk_4eve - 14 years ago
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
Reserved **seeing the mix**😳

i loved d mix so much anu....d song luks perfect on tiara..and all thank to u😳

i keep getting dc..so can't write much but i don;t want to rush my comments cos of that..so will post more later

but have to say again d mix just made my day.....brilliant work anu...seriouslyπŸ˜³πŸ‘
Edited by maxliz - 14 years ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all i am so sorry that i watched it so late since my net was not working from last few days . Aparna and Anu both thanks a lot .Oh aparna u are so sweet u already gifted me sigs and this also than u very much dear πŸ˜³ I am so happy receiving so many gifts.πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—πŸ€—

I love this song and was going to make VM on it but thank god didn't get time last week otherwise there would be two videomix πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks aparna it's lovely gift and thanks anu for making it .It's not late i can still accept present .I know it takes lots of time to make VM 😳. Between i won't say that i liked this part and that part of the song but whole song was beautifully made by u thanks anu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I love each moment used in it the VM πŸ€— 😳

Thank u so much both of u
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Edited by Annu13 - 14 years ago
trsk_4eve thumbnail

the entire credit belongs to anu ,  .she is the one iam thank ful to..for her generousity...i feel embarressed  ...seeing my name beside her ... all i did was suggest this song(its the easiest part)  and request her to make a vm  rest is her effort and  hard work

😊

waise this song should be  ******signature tune *****tp our kaashti 

DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: hiyadagr8

nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much! 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: trsk_4eve

the pleasure is all mine anu   ... ..iam more than happy that you posted this vm    after all this is your labour of llove.. and    your effort.that made my idea  turn to reality..i wouldnot have it any other way   .   however  iam glad  i   i got a chance to comment first..indeed ifeel lucky  ... coz nowdays i hardly post in kaashti  ... .. so getting this opportunity .....really made my day  

.... i felt this is an easy song to make a tr vm  .......considering simple lyrics and    it does  bring back lot of happy memories of the time tr dated   .. ost cherished moments..    .. i do understand choosing the scenes would be tough  ..you shoulnt have worried  anu.. .. ..!!!!!!youre an ace...  iam sure this vm will make all of us(tr fans) very happy   coz it has little some thing for rvery one of us like rachels fav dance part .....sindhus   blindfold scene...lolz  i hope birthday girl   rl will love it too..

Awww Aparna, u always make me feel so senti! 😳 Once again am just really, really pleased that u liked the vm, coz it was made on ur behalf, so it's most imp that after Annu, u liked it. Am really honoured that you came n left ur comments, means so much to me to read them n to see ur praise. Am so happy that i cld fulfil your wish for you. 😳