Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
i think there is 1 only of akki n kat lolz haha, but i will make another registration link of akki n kat stuff!!!! so just w8 for it, coz im a bit busy with my sisters wedding so i havent got much time to make some more avi's, i have already made a total of around the 350 of katrina, but i will make of akki n kat also!!!!!!
-Divyaa- thumbnail
thats fine ur sister is getting married my congrats to her you have fun u have one akkikat avi naa? post it here everyone will be happy ek mil jaaye tho bhi LOL
baaki ke liye intezaar karenge:-)))
Miss_Random thumbnail
oke suree, u know what im going to make the avi's for u now!!!! n iwill post some in the evening,so dont worry!!!!!
Miss_Random thumbnail
r u a bigger fan of akki or kat??
-Divyaa- thumbnail
Im a big fan of akshay from my childhood like from when i was 4 years along with srk lol the first movie i saw was i think khiladi he he so yeah i became a fan of kat after she namastey london n welcome
Edited by divyalrl - 14 years ago
Miss_Random thumbnail
awww oke, yea i also like him since his 1st movies, he was superb n ruled bollywood in the 90's
-Divyaa- thumbnail
Fary agreed to do our banner so should i give her new pics or old ones i guess the new ones???????? tell me guys
-Divyaa- thumbnail
ON THE COUCH WITH KOEL

Commitments, Cyclones and Akshay
Couch, crew and the most impractical pair of high heels in hand I trudge through the slush of Phaltan. Ever heard of it? Well, neither had I. Thanks to an untimely cyclone, an unfortunate death and an unexpected commitment, I find myself voluntarily stranded there for three days. Akshay Kumar is my favourite and I would cross the seven seas, so to say, for him. What is a little time spent doing nothing but waiting in a tiny inaccessible village in the middle of Maharashtra?

Tune into Headlines Today on Saturday,
November 21, at 7 pm and Sunday, November 22, at 1 pm to watch the show
An hour away from Phaltan (and it takes at least 700 bumpy hours from anywhere to get there) I get an apologetic Akshay on the phone saying he has to leave for Bombay (of course he gets to use a chopper) because his mother-in-law's sister, Simple Kapadia, has passed away. So very sad. I offer my condolences and say don't worry about it, we'll do it another time. Before my mind can even contemplate the dreaded potholed journey back, Akshay pleads that I wait a night and he'll be back the next day to chat on the couch. I let my surprise be known only to get a rather filmy 'I've made a commitment to you and I will be there to fulfil it.'

Holding on to those words I check into the hotel in the middle of nowhere, where he and his Katha Meetha team are staying. Akshay has left instructions- my couch, my crew and I are treated like royalty. My room is next to a make shift studio where director Priyadarshan is working with composer Pritam on music for the film they are shooting. I fall asleep to a Marathi disco song only to be woken by the thundering sky.

There's a crazy cloudburst and a cyclone is headed our way. The wind is so strong that I could fly away on the couch like a magic carpet. Not a bad idea considering... then I have the action man on the phone again. This time he's not just apologetic, he's embarrassed and says so repeatedly. No chopper or chartered plane will take off in this weather, not even for the Khatron Ka Khiladi. I can't bear to hear my hero's imploring tone so I agree to stay another night.

His words of commitment reverberate to give us hope enough to last through the futility of nothingness. The downpour doesn't stop. We check out every nook and corner of the hotel as an alternative location to set up the couch to avoid the rain. Seems such a shame to come all the way and shoot indoors! I sleep fitfully. To be woken by an incessantly ringing phone. It's a chirpy Akshay saying, 'I'm downstairs ready to sit on your couch.' It's not even 6 am. How the hell did he get here? Choppers don't fly before 8 am.

He's drove, himself, the whole way from Bombay in a record time of three and a half hours (it takes normal people a minimum of 7). And he's brought the sun with him. I brush my teeth, put on my heels and rush down to hold up my end of the commitment. He's fresh, flirty and determined to make amends by giving me all the candid answers I want.

An hour on the couch with the man who always keeps his word (a day here and there) and I knew why he was my favourite. He's all man - not in a macho way or in gentlemanly way. Just all man. They don't make them like him anymore. He's only getting finer with age. Tune into this unique episode and meet the man at his most unguarded.Edited by divyalrl - 14 years ago
-Divyaa- thumbnail
He's so sweet he drove by himself so fats to be do that interview awww i really need to go to meet him LOL i can't wait for this episode to air:-)))
Helloooooooo everyone!

congoooooooooooooooooo with this new FC everyone loveeeeee everyhting signle thing about the front page!

thank u sooooooooooooooo much divs for opening this FC its simply perfect its soo gorgeous and so beautiful its damm stunning love the title love the pics and love what u ahve writed awesome dear u rock luv yaa loads

lets rock this FC!