Celebrity Fan Clubs

***Akshay-Katrina Fanclub ***(IMP check pg 94)

-Divyaa- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Thnx a lot to dear fary for the amazing banner            

Welcome to the akshay katrina fanclub 2

This place is dedicated to all you wonderful people who love this adorable couple

Hope you guys have fun here discussing akkikat's films and also make good friends

a small intro of akshay n katrina as a couple must be done i see so here it goes:

Akshay n katrina first worked in a movie called humko deewana kar gaye in the year 2006 thought the movie did not do well their chemistry was very much appreciated and then vipul shah casted them in namastey london which went on to become a blockbuster and then from there on akshay n katrina have never looked back all their films have done extremely well and they are considered the best on screen pair after Srk- kajol.their thired film toegther was welcome then came singh is kinngh and then kat did a guest role in blue for akshay.

though akshay's career was going fine before he started working with kat it was only after he started working with kat he gave back to back blockbusters so kat is considered his lucky mascot

now their latest film is all set to release and its called de dana dan .hope you guys all go n watch it in the THEATRES on the 27th of November:D

P.s here Id like to thank jigglypuff726 aka leena for opening the first f.c

Edited by divyalrl - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divyaa- thumbnail

Members 😃

Adding just current members names

NOTE:please tell me if i left out someone's name

Alphabetical order

Abida0210(abhi)
crystal (crystii)
divyalrl(divs)
-DulceMaria- (nadz)
fizza311 (Fizza)
xoHarshaxo (Harsha)
jaanlover- reena
26javey26 (javeria)
kawal_tak (kawal)
KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA (pavana)
luv_akkikat (kajal)
neelam
prabz
-RAINA-
shahidlicious -kiran
SwatiAgrawal (swati) 😳 Edited by divyalrl - 14 years ago
-Divyaa- thumbnail
Links to the previous F.c s
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=599467Edited by divyalrl - 14 years ago
-Divyaa- thumbnail

Videos:

😃
Interviews:
(All of them are extremely funny)
Kareena Vs Katrina : Who is No.1 ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO0XNm8aT_E

Katrina on Akshay "I cried the 1st time I met him"

Akshay Katrina : The awesome twosome [Full Interview]

Akshay and Katrina in De Dana Dan

Akshay - Katrina talks abt 3D & reveals some secrets 1/2

Akshay - Katrina talks abt 3D & reveals some secrets 2/2

Akshay Kumar's lucky charm is Katrina Kaif (Kat on akshay)

Making of song Paisa - De Dana Dan

De Dana Dan - Making of song U & I

Kat on akshay(beautiful people)

Television Appearences:

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Dus Ka Dum (7 Parts)

Awards Show perfomances:
IIFA Awards

Sabsey favoutite Kaun

Akshay Giving Kat SKF award

Public Apperances

Katrina Akshay at Singh Is Kinng Painting Exhibition

Singh is Kinng press meetinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i3zX8dCjtc&feature=related

Akki Kat Promote 'Blue'

Edited by divyalrl - 14 years ago
-Divyaa- thumbnail
They are the most happiest when they give interviews Together awwwwwwwww so much fun my stomach hurts
LOL she's telling i'll make sure he will love the song its my fav song i loved it luks like kat had fun shooting it 😆
akshay's like tum iski Home video kyun nahin banwaati 😆
kat must bethinking oh he must be thinking i want to see the song over n over again at home 😉 😆 Edited by divyalrl - 14 years ago
-Divyaa- thumbnail
you can watch the interview in aaj tak website too its more clear there
http://aajtak.intoday.in/index.php?option=com_registration&exist=yes&task=videopage&assignedvideoid=21367§ionid=2&type=1
there's also part 2 u can watch it there
-Divyaa- thumbnail
I did DDD Only for akshay kat new Interview
http://www.youtube.com/user/ndtv#p/c/05A979D3E28BAB5D/137/sttnq3CO4XI
-Divyaa- thumbnail
yayyyyyyyyy akkikat will come to sa re ga ma pa

Another State ousted on Mega-Challenge

The competition gets intense as one more state fails to survive in Zee's Mega Challenge.

According to our source, "This week the dual was between Punjab and Kolkata. It was the Punjab team that got eliminated."

Adds the source, "This week the celebrity guests were the famous music composing pair Salim- Suleiman and Pyarelal from the Laxmikanth- Pyarelal duo. Tarun Sagar who is the captain of Punjab team got acclamation from the Salim- Suleiman duo. This time not only the contestants burnt the stage but also the three celebrity guests. Pyarelal played the Piano and sung his newly composed song."

Now in Mega Challenge there are four states Assam, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Kolkata left for the competition after that only two states will go to the final which is the 1000th episode celebration of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.

For the first round of semi- finals it is expected that Katrina and Akshay Kumar will be the celebrity guests.
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me joininggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!
-Divyaa- thumbnail
sure welcome dear 🤗
Did u see all the videos i posted in the first page? 😃