Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: -Love_Naksh-

wahi toh humme is show se kitni umeeden thee but yeh dhokhebaaz show 😡😡😡

it is the only show i have watched after frienda and look at the way it has degraded it capable of much more yaar.........it can me million times better that this
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
disgusting start to the week.........🤢🤢
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

i can tell u the reason but you will understand it only when you get married...It happens with everybody....i'm not taking Gayitri's side but i went through the same..the first factor is tht aksh is newly married...she must not try to do those things initially which her in laws are totally against ...there will be a lot of times where she will be misunderstood (like it happened tdy..she asked G and then Rajshri called Gayitri n said the same thing..perfect recepie for disaster) ...During this time, when Naitik is out of town, Aksh must have stayed back in her sasural and wait for Naitik to come back if she wanted to go to maayka....that's bec. if she wants to go to her maayka at THIS time then her in laws will think that she likes only her husband, the rest of the family is not important for her.......this fondness for in laws grows with time only, yes, bahut mann karta hai maayke jaane ka but Aksh chose the wrong day and time....and Rajshri also...she being a mom, saas and bahu should have understood...

Gayitri is by nature not a bad lady..All of us blow up when things start getting out of control....and there was enuf provocation for G.....I like her character very much bec. she's somewhat like my own MIL...these situations remind me of the mistakes I did when i was young n newly married...i kept wondering most of the time what am i doing ke my MIL is reacting tht way..it's difficult to understand but now when i see yrkkh , i understand HER perspective better, and of course after our communication improved........i was worse than Aksh..i'm very selfish...i dun accept any person in my life so easily..i can't open up with everybody, what was expected of me.......I misunderstood her all these years bec. i couldn't see anybody beyond my husband and parents....but now things have changed....i'm sure with time G and Aksh will understand each other better......okay Aksh will make mistakes and learn from them..tht's how all of us learn the lessons of life....Aksh must be extra careful of her conduct specially in public places...she's not a kiddo anymore...

there r only 2 solutions for Akshara..to accept their parampara or not to accept..beech ka raasta is closed for her at this point of time.....if she wants to accept, she must do it with her heart and soul..if she doesn't wanna accept then she must learn to get what she wants.....she can't have best of both worlds.....right now her husband doesn't have a say in the family then how will she have hers?

I completely agree with you Charu. Akshara should decide what she wants...either do it whole heartedly or dont do it at all. If she was a little smarter, she would have manipulated and made things work in her favour but then that is not Akshara! I feel Naitik should not get involved in these small issues (may seem very big to us)...things get very messy when husbands step in to sort out issues between saas and bahu.

Here, Akshara goes out of her way to do things for gayatri but somewhere hasnt broken the ice. She hesitates so much to even talk to her...forget cracking a joke. Similarly, Gayatri is way too strict and harsh on Akshara...fine, I can understand she doesnt want Aksh to make any mistakes but maybe she doent realise that by putting so many restrictions she is giving Aksh that many chances to faulter. Both need to take a chill pill and relax
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandalala

Charu, thanks for updating!  You must really love us all!  But this epi sounds worse than a root canal aur mein torture bardash nahi kar sakti... Ugghhh....😡

It was a torture...skip it!
cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky35

it is the only show i have watched after frienda and look at the way it has degraded it capable of much more yaar.........it can me million times better that this

ya its high time they must show sumthing different n new 🥱🥱🥱
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _charu_

u have any doubt? 🤗 i love you all

What a phalataling episode😡. Charu, thanks for updating dear. I caught the last part in mute so saw Dj's raised brow & Aksh jumping jacks with cotton candy on the middle of the road......OMG what sari was she wearing.....perfect combination of pepto-bismol & pudeen haaara . PRECAP: Perfecto yelling 😡
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

time for me to leave.......

enjoy..everyone i m in no mood to waste my time over such bakwass episode..
enjoy everyone.  🤗
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud nite guys... hav fun tak-takng
cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky35

time for me to leave.......

enjoy..everyone i m in no mood to waste my time over such bakwass episode..
enjoy everyone.  🤗

good night di
take care
sleep well
sweet dreams😃
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

What a phalataling episode😡. Charu, thanks for updating dear. I caught the last part in mute so saw Dj's raised brow & Aksh jumping jacks with cotton candy on the middle of the road......OMG what sari was she wearing.....perfect combination of pepto-bismol & pudeen haaara . PRECAP: Perfecto yelling 😡

😆 both the girls were so decked up...just to eat paani puri and cotton candy 😆