“My priority is film” - Ranbir Kapoor !!

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

"My priority is film" - Ranbir Kapoor

With back to back successes of his last two ventures Wake Up Sid and Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani Ranbir Kapoor is certainly on a high, but the actor says he has no time to pause and enjoy the success as of now. "I am in a constant rush and hope that days were longer so that I could work harder and achieve success faster. I have really waited for 24 years to be where I am today. I am a very hungry actor," he states.

Ranbir says he is now looking forward to Prakash Jha's Rajneeti, because this is the first time that Ranbir will get to play a character, which has shades of grey. "Rajneeti is my first mature role. It is a dark political thriller and also my first character with grey shades," he reveals.

Ranbir says working with a director like Prakash Jha was worth the experience. "It was really great to work with Prakash Jha. He is one of the great directors in the industry and has contributed a lot to Indian Cinema. I got to learn a lot from the director."

After Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Ranbir has once again teamed up with Katrina Kaif in the
movie. "Katrina is phenomenal. She is fun to work with and so professional not only that she works as team so it makes easier for other actors to work with her. From not knowing the language to becoming one of the biggest star, she has achieved a lot. I have tremendous respect for her as an artiste," says Ranbir.

Apart from Rajneeti the actor is now looking forward to Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year, where he plays a middle class Sardar. He has also grown a beard to shoot for the
film. "Rocket Singh is about a real sardar. He has no similarity with our filmi sardar. It's an underdog story. My character is a middle-class guy, who wants to be a salesman, it is his story. I wanted to look real in the character, hence I have grown a beard in the movie" he informs.

For now Ranbir says he is happy with the response he is getting from his fans. "I am working really hard and I am concentrating on my career. My priority is the
films that I am doing now," he concludes.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Good for Ranbir !! Want to see the movie doing well !!