INCOGNITO CRITICS 100!!! FASHION POLICE PG 99 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Wow FINALLY! *rolls eyes and fans self* WHERE's THE JUICE I ASKED FOR? Do you guys want me to STARVE TO DEATH? OH! WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL? OMG MY HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- EMERGENCYYYYYYYYYYYYY I WANT MY STYLIST RIGHT HERE, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG WE'RE HERE. THREE DIGITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VICTORY SPEECHES!! *Ahem*

Dear Critics,

I still remember the day. It was February 14, 2009, and we all saw a dream. A dream to kill the fangirls. What was born out of that dream, was a little Chat Club named Incognito Critics, which would serve as a hub to carry out the mass murders of the fangirls. Soon, we began to battle the demons of stupidity, and were sucked up into a mad vortex, from which there was no escape.

We laughed. We cried. Heck, we almost died.

But here we are, 100 threads later. Still the most hated CC on the entirety of IF.

Cheers!
I THought ROXTHEFOX will reserve more psots and was waiting 😔
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

Wow FINALLY! *rolls eyes and fans self* WHERE's THE JUICE I ASKED FOR? Do you guys want me to STARVE TO DEATH? OH! WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL? OMG MY HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- EMERGENCYYYYYYYYYYYYY I WANT MY STYLIST RIGHT HERE, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Slaps Kavya*
Doodho nahau...putau phalo..aisi hi khil khilate, haste naachte gaate.. sab ko sunate, sab ki band bajate chalte raho....

IC KI JAI HO...🥳
While our hosts for CCOW are getting ready to start the show, roxthefox shall entertain you.

READY PEOPLE????????

GIVE ME AN EYE

I

😆
Originally posted by roxthefox

*Slaps Kavya*
[/QUOTE]

MEDIA KO BULAAAOOO ...MEDIA KO BULAAOOOOOOOO!!!!

Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

why juice

here goes wine

happy?
Originally posted by roxthefox

While our hosts for CCOW are getting ready to start the show, roxthefox shall entertain you.

READY PEOPLE????????

GIVE ME AN EYE

I

😆

uh oh 😲 is this what i think it is??

Originally posted by mjhtac

🤣 ðŸ¤£'
🤣