Where are all these storylines leading to?

mitushib thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
All these restrictions in Singhaniya house! Where are they leading to. I don't imagine a guy like Naitik is gonna tolerate it a lot longer. No privacy, lots of red tape to take ur own wife out and working a job he was not initially happy about. Are the creatives trying to make the path for them to leave the house?

also the whole Mohit Rashmi Nandini track? And Mohit's mysterious behavior? My 2 cents is he is getting nandini's poems/diary published or something. A romantic track between him and nandini won't go down so well.

the their track of varsha having to sacrifice her mom time becoz of demands from her inlaws. Are they leading to a showdown there?.

What do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dude!welcome to married life in the 16th century.................... 😒 😒
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i will b the happiest person if naksh leave the house!
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
What this Dadaji actually wants?He and Bhabi ma uffffff.
gypsy16 thumbnail
I think this current track will lead naksh to move out of in-laws house. B'cos Naitik is really frustrated that he can not spend some quality time with his wife. They are married..they have freedom to go to movies or on holiday. they can tell their plan and go but in this house they can not do anything on their own....I think even they have to take permission if they want to use restroom 😆
aviation-ca thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think Aksh & Naitik will leave the house, but there definitely will be a showdown.. where Naitik will grow from a boy to man... he will get frustrated and try to draw a line between himself & new family and parents... since the parents are being oblivious.. in this matter today I was very disappointed at Banaji (Naitik's dad) & his sisters.. they seemed to be the only once to recognize that Naitik & Aksh are a couple and need their space... I was hoping that Banaji would atleast say that let us give them privacy and give the phone to aksh...

Hopefully once Naitik blows up, they will respect his wishes and give the newly weds a honeymoon and some space...

As for incidents, believe me, it happens in joint families, but just not on top of each other as shown.. one such incident will happen every few weeks.. but this being a show, they are showing it on top of each other...

Excellant acting by Aksh... the slightly hesistant Askh when approaching mil.. not feeling completely at ease in any setting except with hubby in their room.... the feeling of being outsider... yesterday showing all the shopping, getting more animated when the person is showing displeasure... desperately trying to fit in the existing structure of family.. trying to make a space without being overwhelmed... caught between mother's desire & mother-in-laws stricture...

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aviation-ca

I don't think Aksh & Naitik will leave the house, but there definitely will be a showdown.. where Naitik will grow from a boy to man... he will get frustrated and try to draw a line between himself & new family and parents... since the parents are being oblivious.. in this matter today I was very disappointed at Banaji (Naitik's dad) & his sisters.. they seemed to be the only once to recognize that Naitik & Aksh are a couple and need their space... I was hoping that Banaji would atleast say that let us give them privacy and give the phone to aksh...

Hopefully once Naitik blows up, they will respect his wishes and give the newly weds a honeymoon and some space...

As for incidents, believe me, it happens in joint families, but just not on top of each other as shown.. one such incident will happen every few weeks.. but this being a show, they are showing it on top of each other...

Excellant acting by Aksh... the slightly hesistant Askh when approaching mil.. not feeling completely at ease in any setting except with hubby in their room.... the feeling of being outsider... yesterday showing all the shopping, getting more animated when the person is showing displeasure... desperately trying to fit in the existing structure of family.. trying to make a space without being overwhelmed... caught between mother's desire & mother-in-laws stricture...

I also know that they will not leave home (coz all the drama & tears & TRP lies there). .......But they shd....... If the harmony of the home can only be achieved by making one member of the home utterly miserable, then that home needs to be broken wide open.

My message to parents ....... Don't treat your daughters like a loved and cared for person because in her in-laws place, the harsh reality will shock and traumatize her.   If you think the conservative in-law mentality is correct, give her the treatment that in-laws would in your own house🤢. She'll be atleast prepared for her marital home.🤢

The joint family is also known to engender severe trauma: when so many people with different individuality live under the same roof, there are bound to be severe strains. heck  rajanji is making a drama out of it.  A woman cannot be expected to 'modify' her behaviour because she's now married( she will gradually learn), and if that is what has been happening so far in our country, well, that has to change. Marriage should be about finding a soul mate and starting a new life together, not getting bogged down by 'values' and in-laws (which is what is appears to be at the moment). Someone here said it's part of our culture -- all this getting adapted to joint families. Well, even sati and caste system and dowry and widows being sent away were part of our culture. We are changing -- hopefully, for the better. The best way out is to recognize and respect individuality!!