Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
divya chechiiiiiiiiii........🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗.............thnxx a zillion billion ton for writin this sweetest ArTi os jst for me..........i thoroughly thoroughly njooooooooooyed it n loveeeeeeeed it.....

n thnx a ton to u too my twinnie.....u requestd my mst fav FF writer to write an OS..n tht too an ArTi os for me.....🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

really chechi....i am really lucky to gt this os for me frm u....really dilse thank u for doin this for me....this ws such an amazin surprise for me......really.....luv u loadssssss.....🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww...divya di,....am i dreaming...OMGGG such a lovely part....

i love ya and ArTi to core di....  🤗 🤗

and the song made me cry...... i so want these two together now.....after reading ur OS ...missing them even more....  😭 😭
as u said he smiled happily once again..i m sure we gonna get this moment veryyy soon....  😃
mayur-ki-diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful os

sooooooooooo sweet

loved it

lovelycactus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i have just started reading your work and
may i say its awsummmmmmmmmmm!!
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Old OS found lying unposted

I see you!!

Walking on a beach, I could feel the breeze blowing on my face and my hair was getting all messy, strangely I dint worry about it,..I woke up with a start, I was at work and stressed out, I couldnt believe I had actually dozed of. The shooting was getting on my nerves, to be exact
my costume and a false beard was getting onto my nerves. I was feeling extremely uncomfortable, add to it, I was tired with the non-stop shooting and the irritation was threatening to spill over on others around me.

Why was she taking so long to get dressed, its not like her to spend hours in the make up room. I directed all my anger towards her, she had used the vanity room for too long and I was here stuck outside with not even a fan around and this heavy costume. I heard the door open finally, I looked at her, to say I was struck by lightning would be the most appropriate way to describe me when I saw her. I looked at her and all my anger and irritation seemed to melt away, I could feel the cool
breeze on my face as I walked on the beach...towards her. Actually, I just sat there and stared at her. I think there was a hushed silence in the sets, a very rare occurance. Today I could get away with the staring, because everybody else was staring too. She got very uncomfortable at the eyes that seemed to be on her from all sides. I dint feel any jealousy, you cant stop people being overcome by something that was so beautiful that it was almost divine. Her cheeks
turned scarlet, she walked towards me quickly.

My heartbeat quickened. This was ridiculous, I am too old to behave like this, no girl has even had this effect on me. Trust me, I have known a lot of women and some were my girlfriends, while others were very close friends. This one feeling was unique and I cant believe I have fallen in love so hopelessly so late in the day. I thought if ever I do fall in love at this stage, it would be the more mature kind. I seem to be moving towards madness. I loved her with a passion. The funny thing? I am not sure how she feels about me and I havent told her how I feel either.

She came and sat next to me, she asked me if she was looking alright as everybody was staring. I just looked at her, is she for real? She was genuinely worried, so I told her the truth and she looked at me with narrowed eyes. Well, thats because I told her that she looked so heavenly that I want to get on my knees and propose to her right now. I also told her that you cant blame anybody else either for she was mesmerising. She obviously thought I was joking as she blushed a little
but then turned her face away in anger. I got back to my senses, this was not going as expected, I called her name softly, she looked around immediately, probably at the tenderness in my voice.
I smiled, she gave me a small smile. I held her hand and said, I wasnt joking. She turned a deep shade of purple. Then it struck me that I had talked of a proposal. I told her in a trying-to-be-calm voice that she looked ethreal and thats what I have been trying to say. She smiled, naughtily and said that I looked quite like a hunk too. I looked at her in surprise. The girl surely is as unpredictable as I am. She also continued to say that just like the kind of guy whose proposal she
would accept.We looked at each other then looked away. What were we saying to each other? We hadnt even confessed what we felt and we were talking of proposals already, I mean to say I hadnt confessed yet, remember I dont know how she feels about me..I think she doesnt dislike
me, ok ok, I'll stop being modest. Her looking so breath-taking today has made me feel so light in the head inspite of a heavy turban that was bothering me earlier. 

I stole glances at her while she was looking at the script. She had flowers for jewellery I noticed, and I wondered how it was humanly possible for anyone to look so gorgeous. Suddenly she looked towards my side and our eyes collided. That was the moment, we dint look away, I smiled, she smiled and then blushed or was it vice versa, I wouldnt know I was too lost in those eyes to notice anything!!
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful os divya di. how do you portray emotions so well?
komal991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hi divya!! wht else i can say u r amazing writer honey! the way u express their emotions its truely amazing!! do write more!

love
komal ❤️
nerdndproud thumbnail
it was so sweet.........loved it..........
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I just read all your OS's today (:
They are beautiful :) i just hate the fact they are OS's and not FF's :( LOOOL, seriously ur an amazing writer! :D Do PM me if you do PMS and if u have written any FF's or other OS's let me know :D