Why are Damini and Iccha still living there?

kushrang thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Seriously WHY are they still living with them after all that has happened? They should leave that house asap, they should have left when Tapu left Iccha in that jungle...if Damini has any respect for herself and Iccha she will take her bewakuf-tapasiya obsessed daughter far away from this family. She has the insurance money from her husband's death to live comfortably, so there is no majboori.

One more point, why does Mausi ji live there with her son? They are Thakurs so should she have her own place? Jogi needs to get rid of them, I have no idea why he didn't get rid of her ages ago.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tappu destroyed iccha and made her brainless
fantastic21 thumbnail
I liked how Damini raised her voice against Tapu when she was attacking iccha today. I am hoping in tomorrow's episode they leave the house, but Thakur won't let that happen. I was waiting for tapu to get slapped today by someone and that didn't happen. If Iccha still takes tapu side, she is the most brainless and clueless girl ever. I hate how in serials they always show the female protagonist being so weak and spineless.