Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
i hope teacherji put some brain in2 anandis head!!!!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i dont have any hopes...they will prolly make a huge hue and cry over some issue. and then finally teacherji will be kicked out and dadisa will say 'i told u so!'.
varsha112006 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nooooo
it shouldn't be happend
i like most teacherji😭
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the info.. but dont think that would help dadisa change her mind and agree to send Anandi back to school
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Thanks for the info.. but dont think that would help dadisa change her mind and agree to send Anandi back to school

forget school...it wont even change dadisa's mind abt letting anandi study at home. afterall an educated woman doesnt make an interesting protagonist...she might go to court to fight for her rights instead of crying and crying like anandi and suguna.
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just noticed something that the character Anandi is way too mature for her age. She is a 10 year old but is shown so wise at such a young age...she burns up her notebooks to please daadi-sa?? This is just one instance they are so many...children are supposed to be a little ignorant especially when their elders are! Why all the sacrifices on the shoulder of one person and that too a child....cant understand...
roshaaan thumbnail
yessss i think its for good of anandi
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluedollie

I just noticed something that the character Anandi is way too mature for her age. She is a 10 year old but is shown so wise at such a young age...she burns up her notebooks to please daadi-sa?? This is just one instance they are so many...children are supposed to be a little ignorant especially when their elders are! Why all the sacrifices on the shoulder of one person and that too a child....cant understand...

and this mature girl is silly enough to provoke dadisa when she is angry despite being told off so many times? they must decide what they want...a mature anandi or an immature one.
varsha112006 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  gahna
 now usko dadisa ne ghar chodne ko kah hi diya
now i enjoy this soap..
it come again orignal track👏