Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=deepak_dinesh]hi people,
                            Great response from all you people and it has resulted in maharani reaching a high of 7.8 trp ratings which is amazing.my only request is that in your eagerness dont reveal the plot and spoil the fun for viewers who are not familiar with the malayalam version.once the suspense goes the interest goes and slowly people will start to drift away.so my humble request is please don't reveal anything.

satish

we were treated to mother- daughter love tday it was mother-son love. sanjay you were fabulous today. the way you expression changes was great. since your character  has less opportunity to bring out his feelings we miss that.

shruthi  did you mean satish or prakash.

welcome to all you new members and we hope you continue to support us with reviews and comments.sanjay,great job and thanks for the excellent support.

Satish i like your character in here - you and Maha matching - so it's make it more interesting sometimes the pair don't match in serials harder to imagine they are in love - hope they don't change your character - now it's good - the silent and mysterious look and always show that you have little brain - hope the director or writer didn't wake up one day decided to make over your role or character. keep up the good work.
nishant.artist thumbnail

Originally posted by: banureka

At the end of malayalam version, they started maharani in tamil, so same thing will in hindi too, when we are in 700 (or 1000 πŸ˜‰ episode,) we will request to the director. before tht i have to learn hindi 😭 too..offffff too much work yaar...... hehehhee 

..well i stay at mumbai...n i am some wat good in hindi ..ill teach u ..ok..or u do one thing post ur comments in hindi were ever u go wrong ill try to correct uπŸ˜†πŸ˜› Edited by nishant.artist - 13 years ago
priyamanian87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
n 2day s episode..its nice nose cut for rani..hope d serial continues in d same way 😊
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey friends,

Looks like this thread will reach 150th pages soon and a new thread has been opended...so please use the new thread to discuss Maharani serial😳

Here is the link for the new Maharani serial discussion thread

Topic closed

IF Dev Team