Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Double Wedding?!

doop4 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Could we have a PriDa-SaVni wedding  this week?! Just wondered cos we haven't been shown anything new yet in the form of promos so they've only covered until tomorrow's epi so could it be that we have a surprise 2 in 1 wedding? With Avni's preganancy new coming out, would Ila ask for both to be married too?

Or would PriDa's  wedding get postponed due to this? I remember watching an episode in the early days which had the Saxena mummy saying that she would like to see all three brothers getting married on the same day. That might not be possible now though given SaVni's condition.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun10. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no dear
double wedding did nt happen.....
accrding to da interview...
only PriDa marriage sequence happened.....
so no chance fr Savni ryte nw....
doop4 thumbnail
Yep, looks like it since the promos seem tohave them with garlands but you never can tell with LNMDJ! They've always given us surprises.
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It wud be a nice surprise but i think savni track mein aur tamashaa hoga. Especially, after Inder instigating the boys.
Sun10. thumbnail
@doop
may b....so fingers crossed n w8ing fr sum lovely surprise

@sistu
bfre LUII,there wil b antarcta acean's(avni) tamasha😆
doop4 thumbnail
Yeah, I guess you guys have a point. All the signs are not in favour but just for the thrill quotient may be. I agree though, it's highly unlikely!
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@sundas: 😆. Thats a gud one. But I feel terrible for her yaar.

@doop: i hope prithvi still goes by what he said about the child and tell sam to marry her.
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Uffff yaar i so wish this happens..I hop it does...But LUI i think he will still ruin the wedding..and well avni needs time to explain what she has done and why she has done!
Sun10. thumbnail
@shwetha
thnx alot dear 😃...n u knw weneva i think abt reaction ov othrs fr her....i cud feel smoke everywhere n Ocean singing

ye dhuan dhuan sa rehne do
mujhe doctor seema se chpne do....
lolz
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Double wedding is a gr8 possibility,afterall Ila is quite impressed by Sameer too! As far as PriDa marriage is concerned m 100% sure it is gonna take place