Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!! - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Well Samiha..its not so easy to catch husein cry on screen as husein...so tht was really a mindblowing performance which moved him frm within...
@ Samiha - Husein hardly ever cries in the first place .. and whenever he does, I think he's too private a person to show it ..

DPL was a different matter altogether .. coz not only was the performance very touching .. the whole thought of Kartik doing it for his mom who has been in a coma since the past 9 months .. Wowww, one has to be stone not to shed a tear! I started crying too! 😭 It was touching to see how Rani also got so emotional .. and then all the choreos came onto stage to pray for Kartik & Prashant's mom!

As for Husein .. I wish & pray .. he never ever has to cry! Khushi ke aansoo is another thing .. but I'd never want to see Husein cry! Just see him smile & laugh .. 😳
Same here Eks..I never ever want to see Husein cry at any given point of time...the very thought of doing the performance fr his mom given tht she is in coma..brings a lott of pain to your hearts...
As far as Husein is concerned ... one of the best things about DPL is his equation with Rani Mukherjee!! 😳 In yesterday's episode .. OMG .. loooved how Rani threw Husein & Sara a flying kiss .. and Husein reciprocated!! Awww ... it was just tooooooo cuuuute!!!

Husein has been sorta open with female judges before .. be it Vaibhavi in Nach Baliye & Sonali Bendre in Indian Idol .. but somehow, I feel .. his equation with Rani is at another level altogether! Could be coz Rani herself is a very down-to-earth person .. its easier to connect with her. I'm loving every bit of Husein-Rani's equation!

Now I wishhhhhh ... they both could perform together as well! Maybe .. in the Grand Finale or something! Choreographed by HV ofcourse! Awessssome!!! 😳 

I second u Eks..the compatibility level between Rani and Husein is to be seen..and so the equation matters...

Def wd love to c them performing on the grand finale...HV the choreos behind their dances...
hey well i had never seen first hussain so emotional...well he did has tear in his eye and also almost everyone present there...so for first time i saw him onscreen being so emotional...even in jeena isi ka naam hain...when he was interviewed and when his mother was asked about upbringing and all..hussain did not cry for one second ...hussain is so strong..i mean i hope i never have to see him cry for second time...

yes hussain-rani chemistry is quite nice..i mean hussain never teases or makes fun with sara that much...but hussain-rani is cute relationship...
ok eks if i have to compare  our huti with ay reel jodi
so in my oinon prithvi and damini(lnbnj) will be the best

tina is a confident , independent , well establish like   damini
and our summit is hot handsome and silent like prithvi

Ha ha Aimen..the very first thought did came to my mind was of Prithvi and Damini...u took the cake...😆