Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareenas Dancing Abilities - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fizzles

In terms of dancing, I would rate Deepika much higher than Kareena. whether it was OSO or the dance number in LAK, we got to see that the girl sure can move and I think she's quite graceful.

I remember saying something along these lines too and I agree with you Fizzles. Deepika has the grace also which many other leading ladies tend to not have, but are often excellent in terms of technicalities and all that jazz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Taify I'm kareean's biggest supporter yaar, but just not a a supporter of her dancing, lol

Oye Geet, my saifu's trainwreck of a dance at hte end made me smile ok?? And eventually laugh till I almost cried, but that's another story.
Taify thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: friends_rock

okay as u say!πŸ˜›

good girl πŸ˜†

The lines are there.. just a lunch break πŸ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: ifyaa

yeah..but i didnt like it when she performed that song on zee cineπŸ˜• however her performance at this year IIFA was amazing...😳

I think I forwarded it πŸ˜†
I'll catch the Aahun Aahun song!

Deepika is graceful though.
Taify its going to be hard to get supporters here. There was a thread here not to long ago about good and bad dancers in B-wood and Kareena was in almost everyone's bad to average list.

So you are out of luck I think. Anyway I think Kareena is a very good actress and has improved her dancing as well. But she lacks that natural grace which I feel dancers like Aish, Madhuri and Deepika have.
Taify thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

Taify I'm kareean's biggest supporter yaar, but just not a a supporter of her dancing, lol

Oye Geet, my saifu's trainwreck of a dance at hte end made me smile ok?? And eventually laugh till I almost cried, but that's another story.

How about we make a *secret* deal of supporting each other when it comes to Bebo? πŸ˜‰

No matter what!
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

It made me smile too Desu. Or actually burst into laughter at a few places. πŸ˜† Aahun Aahun was still better than Twist though...
Taify thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -bluemoon-

Taify its going to be hard to get supporters here. There was a thread here not to long ago about good and bad dancers in B-wood and Kareena was in almost everyone's bad to average list.

So you are out of luck I think. Anyway I think Kareena is a very good actress and has improved her dancing as well. But she lacks that natural grace which I feel dancers like Aish, Madhuri and Deepika have.

I cannot do the sin of comparing her to the likes of Aish and Madhuri!

Deepika in the same line I don't know...

I was watching Yeh Ishq Haye when I realised how beautiful and graceful she looked doing the simplest of steps..

LMFAO, and the secret deals or the talk of supporters that are occuring hints that this forum is linked up with a mafia groups, rather than a discussion one.

If one is not worthy of a praise, then it's not necessary for a fan to blindly nod and smile. As much as I may happen to find Imran Khan 'cute' (LOL), the man cannot act or dance. It's not very hard to sometimes consent to the obvious.
Taify thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zainab25

LMFAO, and the secret deals or the talk of supporters that are occuring hints that this forum is linked up with a mafia groups, rather than a discussion one.

If one is not worthy of a praise, then it's not necessary for a fan to blindly nod and smile. As much as I may happen to find Imran Khan 'cute' (LOL), the man cannot act or dance. It's not very hard to sometimes consent to the obvious.

LMAO! πŸ˜†
Get to the roots!

Another reason for this is people concentrate more on other stuff and not on the topic =P
replyig to meaningless posts =D
Edited by Taify - 14 years ago
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ah no,its kareena's expressions which rule in dance numbers,not really her dance moves...even in songs like mauja,her expressions  have been captured mostly...and dats her USP,she should stick to it....
deepika is certainly a fine dancer,she is graceful,i love her dancing..:)
u dont remember in priyanka numbers..?i agree she hasnt got too many,but her stage shows are always very good....but i  like saiyan ve from salame ishq,or aaja soniye from mujhse shaadi karoge,or aaj ki raat frm don or hey you from aitraaz,or even raat ke dhai baje....
i always find kartina 's dance moves manly(no offence)
Edited by aneeshadgr8 - 14 years ago