Its time to VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Yup only 13 days to go before voting closes for ITA ... so Deshians its time to gear up, fold your sleeves, sit infront of your computer and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! 🥳

We did it for SPA we can do it again!!!

Remember you can vote once a day with one ID but can vote with as many IDs as you want in one day! So make IDs and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Even if that means less time chatting on MSN 😡 and less time going oh in which scene heer's BD was used in EDT 😡 like always we have to stand up for Harshiti ... we have to do it for them again!

So move your lazy butts and triple your voting speed!!! NOW NOW NOW!!! 🥳

Make sure you fill all categories and spellings are correct and same each time 😆

Here are the details for reminder: (copied from ITA thread):

ITA - The Academy Awards 2009
Voting ends: 20th November 2009

Here's the format. Please spell the name correctly.

BEST SERIAL
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

BEST ACTOR (Screen Name, Serial)
Prem Juneja, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

BEST ACTRESS (Screen Name, Serial)
Heer Juneja, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

BEST ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL

BEST NEWS CHANNEL HINDI

BEST NEWS CHANNEL ENGLISH

BEST FASHION & LIFESTYLE CHANNEL HINDI

Another important thing don't forget to click on HC/AG profile on IF and comment on their profile page atleast 5 times a day 😆

Go Deshians go go go!!! 🥳

And for motivation watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn8mRYxbrEs i just love this VM of dimple 🤣

Go go go ... we have all life to rest but only 13 days to vote!!!

Edited by Soaps1 - 14 years ago
going madam goin.. have been there only from many many weeks...and it's great fun..😉😆😆
Originally posted by Nitty2910

going madam goin.. have been there only from many many weeks...and it's great fun..😉😆😆

i know it has been on for weeks 😆 but now we have to really push it and do it every single day 🤣
hellooooo...r u guys doing voting????i mean yes or no?
Hey im new on indian forums but i love kish desha and i have been voting for harshitti all week. just one thing i thought u could vote as many times as u want on indian telly awards cos i just kept signing out and then logging in agen and then submitting my votes do u think all those votes will be counted??
u have really motivated me to vote more more and more for harshitti cum on guyz we have to make harshitti win and not that karan singh grover guy cos he has loadz of fans but i really want my cute harshu to win so plz guyz cum on vote vote vote!!!
Originally posted by Soaps1

and less time going oh in which scene heer's BD was used in EDT 😡

@quote: 🤣

don't worry. will get to voting! 😃
awesome!! they are gonna win this year!! I know it!!!
thanks for the reminder...have been voting...