Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
AAAAAND I stil cant swatch it coz of copyrights...😑😑😑 yeah I watched the Zshare link tht u posted nitzie and even commented on it ... but I soo soo wanna watch it AGAAINN !!!

* throwing tantrums all around*

sooo pleeeej upload it on zshare again ??? this time around I wil download it to my comp so tht I can see it whenevr I can and wont bother u again πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

MadsieeeeeπŸ€—πŸ€— Thank you soo muchπŸ€—πŸ€— i swear i just love your comments...they are always soo pure like you and i love it when you talk about AY...its rare now a days seeing you talk about them and i just love your posts on AY😳😳 Reminds me of those old days😍

Thank you madsieeeeeeeeeπŸ€— Love youπŸ˜³πŸ€—

@ bold : AND what wud u say NOW nitzie ?? 🀣

gosh I LOVE U GUYSS !!! πŸ€— it seriously IS home coming πŸ€—

P.S. I HATE it when I m online and none of u iss 😭😭😑
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣oh god mads i wana break d screen and come pull ur cheeck damn hard for ur "throwing tantrums all around"..🀣🀣🀣

why why why r u people choooo adowable??????
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Uploaded on hostingcup mads...so that it never gets deleted!😳😳

And man now toh I can just keep on hugging you mads...your posts are making me love AY all the more...all you guys ka posts...each and every AY fan just makes me love them more and more...and I dunno where the limit ends yaar...I just keep on loving them more and more!☺️

Love you mads...for coming back to AY world...trust me...love you sooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And timbo...yeh toh lock nahi hain...so i am hoping for ur reply soon...but tera tumse hi toh locked hain!🀣
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH MAN U R TEASING ME???????????😲

jab rema told me this is happening first thing i made her do is search tumse hi but it was looooooooooooooooooooooooooocked😑😑..how can they LOCK such topics huh....?...chal ise bahane u do what i asked u to dooooooooooo☺️
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Ofcourse I am teasing you timbo!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Chalo atleast u used ur brain and realized that!!πŸ˜†

What did u ask me to do?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
loveashi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I just saw this VM of yours n i couldn't stop the tears rolling down my eyes😭😭😭😭.....this was so beautiful...... the song and the scenes you added.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.........

you know i saw this episode .....when ashi returns from london ......a day before my semester exams....... it was so painful i cried like anything when ashi cried....... n i saw all the episodes from that one till that fatso left the show in one go....... i hadn't completed my syllabus but i woke up the whole night just to see ashi happy again.....i felt at peace only when that fatso was out of the show.........
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Thanks tanu!πŸ€— but i hope this didn't affect your exams and your exams went well...coz i certainly would hate if they went bad! πŸ˜†

But thank you sooo mcuh!☺️ I am soo happy that you loved it and that you were able to feel ashi!☺️☺️ This is the phase when I came close to both AY when I saw remx first time...and aaaaaaaaaaaa i just love them!☺️😳

Thank you!πŸ€—

PS: haha i know i am advertising...but u wanna see my aaoge jab tum sajna if u haven't...its from this phase and i just love that mix of mine...seeing it abhi!☺️😳
loveashi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nitzeeeee  ....... aww did i tell u hw much i loveeeeee u..................
i just saw the aaoge jab tum o sajna VM..............couldn't find on rf so searched on youtube..............n it was soooooooo beautifulllllll.........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i just loved it......... u knw earlier i didn't saw the VMs ...i thought that all had the similar scenes with different song......i never wanted to feel them so i never saw......but ur VMs r simply superb...........
n now i wanna see all of them.............
u make the songs soooo meaningful.............
i just love that bottle wala scene..............
n also the last bit where yuvi is crying bitterly after yamini left.........
n the last line"its true that it hurts me seeing happy with someone else,but it kill me seein you in pain"......................this line is so true for AY.......

n i also saw that 'meri maa'....ashi sonia ka VM..............
you left me speechless.......isme toh i was crying phoot phoot ke.............. all the scenes wre so beautiful.............. i lloved seeing those bits of season 2............
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Thanks tanu!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜³ I am glad that your loved that mix...i am like really high on that mix...its just that the song is sooo sooo soo beautiful...and ashi's feelings during that phase...i can just feel them...connect to them...and aaaa i love herrrrrrrrr...i love themmmmmmmmm!☺️☺️😳

and meri maa is my only AS mix...but yaa i love that mix too...except if i re-make it...it would be better...but i guess its just the feelings that matters!☺️😳😳

And you should see all AY mixes...not just by me....see by mads, by ashi, by nats, by limbu, by harshu, by anu! All of them are just way too beautiful!😳😳