Posted: 14 years ago
awesome!
do continue soon! 😊
mayur_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guyz, here is the second part,

Plzzzz read and provide me with ur feedback

Mayank herd the bell for the second lecture ring and he decided to bunk. His plan needed time if he wanted it to succeed. He had tried talk 2 nupur and convince her to cooperate with him but his attempt to talk had backfired on him & left him thinking about her. Her playfulness, warmth, deep chocolate brown eyes, delicate full lips….

"You started again mayank?? Give it a break man, why d hell r u so smitten by her? , Just stop thinking about her dude. Focus. Focus" He reprimanded himself.

He stopped in his tracks as his brain provided him with the answer,

'u love her' was the calm fact that his brain provided him with.

"Are u MENTAL mayank Sharma??"The logical part of his brain shouted back.

Nupur was just an ordinary girl for god's sake.

Was she really?

He knew the answer.

No, nupur bhushan was not at all ordinary. Anything but that. She was the only girl who had managed to charm him, out of all the girls who had tried to capture his attention, she was the only one who had smitten him, that 2 by doing nothing. Just by being herself. But he never did understand her. One moment she was cold, the other moment she seemed to have melted. One moment she was furious, the other she helped even her enemy. Apart from all that, she was beautiful, inside & out. Moreover she was the focal point of his plan.

Plan. Plan. That rang a bell. Oh my god, the plan. " Shit mayank, just shit. Why the hell can't u get her face out of your damned mind?? WHAT is up with u?? Forget all that. Its time to implement the plan if u want it to succeed." He thought to himself as he walked to the cafeteria. Gunjan would be there, She had a free hour. He found her staring at the murky depths of the cup of coffee she was stirring.

He approached her and sat down opposite her.

"Hey little sis" he said.

Gunjan looked up from her coffee and her jaw dropped. "Mayank Sharma and bunking??? I feel like I have witnessed the eight wonder of the world." she said dramatically.

"Yeah right" he said sarcastically rolling his eyes.  " Ok, now listen, I don't have much time. I want u to take samrat somewhere, anywhere away from nupur. Don't let him accompany her home." This was absolutely necessary for his plan. He had seen how protective and fiercely loyal samrat was to his elder sister. He recognized it in his eyes, because it was the feeling he had for gunjan. That was one of the reasons that he approved of gunjan having a crush on him.

Meanwhile, gunjan stared at him, aghast. Dint he know that she was crazy about samrat?? What reason was she going to give him? Damn it, what did mayank expect her to do?? Take samrat to a lonely classroom & arrange for someone to lock the door?? Did he have any idea what that would do to her image??

Before she could voice any of this, mayank spoke as if he had guessed her thoughts.

" Don't worry gunji, I am not telling u to go & ask him out, just make up something like u had a problem in some subject and ask him to go to the library with u. only long enough to force nupur to go home alone."

" All this is going clean over my head. Why do u want nupur to go home alone?? Why do I have to keep samrat away from her?? Where do I land up in this big mess?? What am I even doing here??" asked gunjan, fuming.

" Please gunji. Only u can keep Sam away from nupur. Plzz, for me??" he said in a pleading tone, making a puppy face.

That melted gunjan's heart. Mayank could always make her do whatever he wanted by emotional blackmail.

"Okay okay, I'll do it." She relented.

" Thanks gunji" he said in a grateful tone. He swiftly kissed her cheek & dashed off towards the parking lot.

He spotted nupur's elegant red Ferrari with her driver snoozing in the driver's seat. He approached him and tapped on the driver's window.

The driver stepped out. Mayank offered the driver an Rs500 bill and asked him to stay away from the car. The man gratefully accepted the money and sauntered off to one of his own errands, probably to immerse himself in a bottle of strong, cheap alcohol & crash on a pile of hay in some old shed.

As nupur arrived in the parking lot, she was major pissed. She could not recall whatever she had studied just 2 days back, she had gone totally blank when the prof had asked her a question. Moreover samrat was not coming home with her. On top of all that, her driver had disappeared to god knows where & she would have to go home, 5 kilometers away, walking in the sweltering and blistering 2 o'clock heat. 'Crap' was all that she could say as she trudged down the empty street. Suddenly, a black Porsche she recognized as mayank's stopped beside her.

Mayank lowered one of the tinted windows of the elegant vehicle and said,

" Hey nupur, walking in this heat?? Are u out of ur mind?? Come on in, I'll drop u."

" Thanks mayank" she said gratefully as she climbed into the vehicle. After the burning heat outside, it was a real relief to nupur to get into the cool, air conditioned vehicle.

This was really proving to be an unusual day for nupur.

She had no idea how much more unusual this day was going to be for her…

To be continued…

Hope u guys liked it. I was not intending to upd8 so soon, but I have got hooked and addicted to my own ff… u see, I really don't know what is going to happen next. I just go on inventing as I type…so even I am just as interested in knowing how the story proceeds  as u are…I just know some solid facts of my story and I go on adding stuff to it and the story presents itself on its own.

Plzzzz comment, ur comments prompt me to write more.

Silent reader's plzz press the like tab…

Love u all loads,

Jigi. 

AWWWWWWWWWWSOME UPDATE YAAR

IM GETTING ADDICTED TO YOUR FF SUPERB
IL B WATING FOR THE NEXT PART
PLZ PM ME WEN U UPDATE

nupurvj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update! 😊
hw cute r the bro-sis relations! 😃
love it!
continue soon! 😊 😊
AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
awesome part yaar!!!
i loved gunjan mayu 's bond!!!
mayu is madly in love with nupz....i hope confesses during this plan!!!
please update soon.plzz pm me😳