Fan Fictions

New ff *UNEXPECTED LOVE*[Mayur]-upd8 part 14 pg 51

mayur_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guyz, iam starting a new ff ,I know that I am not even upd8ing my existing ff frequently, but my exams got over 2day and I was thinking about mayur when a new storyline drifted in along with a lott of errant thoughts( bcoz I don't hav nething 2 do 2day) here is the intro and cs, hope u like it:

Character sketch

Nupur bhushan- the daughter of a leading businessman, she I verrry rich but it doesn't show on her face. She has the ability of taking stock of any circumstance & is remarkably quick thinking. She loves her parents and younger brother samrat(one year younger to her & studying in the same collage) a lot. She knows that her father does not earn all his money honestly, but doesn't think about it much, just dismisses the feeling of uneasiness as she loves her father and doesn't want to cause problems for him. She goes to the same collage as mayank, but doesn't know him very well.

Mayank Sharma- he is the son of a leading businessman & his father and nupur's father's are business partners. He is also very rich but is very down to earth. He loves his little sister gunjan(one year younger to him & studying in the same collage) & his parents verrry much, he knows that his father is not entirely honest in business & confronts him & nupur's father lots of times about it, but they brush him off. this seriously irritates him & he decides to take serious action about it. He studies in excel collage, in nupur's year but does not know her well.

Introduction

Mayank was fuming as he stalked out of the house in a temper, after yet another fight with his father who again refused 2 tell him what he was up 2. again, last night his father had gone out at 2am for a "meeting" with nupur's father, but at 2am!!! Maybe it was not his right 2 confront his father and demand 2 know about his father's personal matters, but he feared for his father. He had heard his father shouting at the top of his voice at someone on the phone, though he had heard only one side of the conversation he had heard enough to tell that someone on the other end was threatening his father and he could not bear the thought of someone talking to his beloved father in that way and getting away with it...

He sat in his favorite Porsche & screeched out of the garage on the way to collage.he drove like crazy, the speedometer hit 120 before he knew it. As he skidded into the parking lot, he had calmed down a bit. driving always soothed his nerves as it helped divert his attention from his anger.

As he got down, he saw the attractive form of nupur bhushan walk into the collage with her brother samrat.he had always had a soft corner for that girl, since the time they had met at her father's party. He regretted not bringing gunjan along with him, she had a crush on samrat and he approved of samrat....

Looking at nupur gave him an idea of how to get their fathers to tell the truth, as the idea wormed itself into his head, he pondered about how to execute it....

To be continued...

Whoosh, finished typing at last, completed, well, I hope this is not too bad, the idea just came into my head & had me typing my head off. hope u liked it guyz,

It's a outlandish & unfabricated concept & even I don't know how this ff is gonna end, so plz be patient with me if I take some time 2 upd8...

If u want me 2 pm u all plzzz send me a pm request as sending pm's individually is very time consuming. thanks guyz for reading this, plzzzz comment & criticize and tell me if I should continue or not. Silent reader's plzz press the like tab...

Love u all loads,πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Jigi 

INDEX

Part 1 - pg 5
Part 2 - pg 7
Part 3 - pg 9
Part 4 - pg 11
Part 5 - pg 13
Part 6 - pg 16
Part 7 - pg 20
Part 8 - pg 23
Part 9 - pg 25
Part 10 - pg 27
Part 11 - pg 33
Promo - pg 38
Part 12 - pg 41
Part 13 - pg 46
Part 14 - pg 51
Edited by mayur_fan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey!

sounds good.. do cont soon
(:
mayur_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Bollywood_chic

Hey!

sounds good.. do cont soon
(:

thnxx soooo much, will definately continue it if u feel it is good...
wow dear!!!
xelent intro!!!
i luvd it!!!
twas soooo nice...omg!!!
pls cont soon...
thanx 4 d pm...
Edited by A-N-S-H-I-K-A - 14 years ago
shinz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it.!!!!!!!!!..............do pm me the next time u update
-Aiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
continue soon and add me to ur pm list thanks
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Jigi
lovely starting.
liked it so much.
Do continue and pls PM me
tingtingteeding thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey sounds really interesting...plz pm me wen u update nxt time...
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yaar it sounds really very interesting......
i think i love it.......
do continue soon..........
Piya_2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Start!!
Add me to ur pm list....
waiting for d next part....