Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I have think of one Idea

ok as the situation right now is that bebo have twisted her ankle and on bed rest....
Amrit takes care of her do all of her works...clean their bed room and all that
and when he get done with all these things then he goes to work...
and by the time he reaches home he gets really tired...
so one day he went to work after doing all these thing...and when he came back
he was really tired...and that he came home late...and bebo was waiting for him as he didn't
informed her that he will be late...he entered his room and saw bebo awake he didn't asked anything to her ....... he went straight to cupboard took his night cloth and went bathroom to change...and then he came and sit on the bed bebo asked what happened then he said I am really tired and have headache...then bebo tell him to put his head on her lap😳 he put his head on her lap and she give him message.....bebo was message with one hand and the other hand was in amrit's hand...and like a child he was playing with her hand😉😆...after a while he feel better...and then they have their most famous eye locked scene.....and then he put his hand around bebo's neck and slowly-slowly pulls her down😳...bebo blushes and amrit not letting this golden chance go and he kept pulling her closer to him and then they zoom out😉

i don't know how is it
i know its not that romantic or great
but still, i hope u guys liked it
not good in writing romantic things
but i tried
feel free to criticise and comment
afreen

Edited by juhuti - 14 years ago
ganga16tr thumbnail
oooohhh, afreen not bad! i loved it! simple and nice and romantic. and you got the hole point through without writing a hole life story like me!
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ganga16tr

oooohhh, afreen not bad! i loved it! simple and nice and romantic. and you got the hole point through without writing a hole life story like me!

awww thanks i am glad u liked it
will try to write more...
i can think of lots of scene but its hard for me to put them word
ahhhh hate thing.
but i will try

afreen
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Afreen wow yaar awesome and sweet scene
yaar mein suchti ho agar tum and ganga director hoti to humi kitna faida hota roz aise aise scenes dekni ko milty
i loved it it was really nice and romatic,,,,,
👍🏼
ganga16tr thumbnail

Hi people! I can't get enough of this now. I have got all these ideas for AmBo scenes, but I never get the time to actually get them down. But for now I got a new one. Hope you like it. (Warning: might be a bit long, again.)

Bebo is helping Pappi (Harmeet's son) get ready for school. Bebo tells him to go and get his school tie and she will help him put it on. Pappi goes off. Bebo turns around and is fixing the bed sheets but then she hears Amrit calling her. She turns around and sees him behind her. Bebo looks at Amrit and asks him if he needed something. He says, I need help with my shirt. Bebo looks at his shirt and sees that all the buttons have gone in the wrong holes. Bebo laughs. Amrit asks what was so funny. She says even Pappi could put his shirt on without my help and you are asking me to help you. You are worse then any child. Amrit thinks, and then he says what can I do? You have turned me this way. Bebo thinks and then says how have I turned you this way?? Amrit says, it's your love and care. You do everything for me. I have become so reliant on you that I have forgotten how to even do up my shirt. Bebo says for him to come over to her. She will help him with his shirt. Bebo takes off all of amrit's buttons and then puts them on again.

Just then Pappi comes back into the room. He has got his tie. Bebo puts it on for him and then he hugs her and then her goes.

Amrit is admiring Bebo. Bebo notices this and then asks him why is he looking at her like that. Amrit says you take care of everything so well. You can look after Pappi so well as well. Bebo blushes. She says these are my responsibilities. I have to do them. Amrit admires Bebo even more. He thinks for a while and then says. I now know that if you can take care of Pappi so well, then our child will be no problem for you to handle. Bebo is confused. "Our child?" she asks Amrit. Amrit grins and puts him hands on her shoulders. Yes our child he replies. Bebo is a bit hesitant at this point. Amrit notices this. He then says you don't have to worry. I am not trying to make any hints at what I want. But I was just talking to my friend the other day and he was telling me how his children are. Then he asked me if we had any children. I told him that we didn't. He then said to me that he was shocked, we had been married so long and yet we were not thinking about anything like this yet. I told him we haven't even been married for 9 months yet. But he simply told me that, that is a very long time for two people who love each other very much.

Amrit puts his hand on bebo's cheek. Bebo looks up at Amrit and says that what his friend says is true, but maybe she wasn't ready to take up this responsibility. Amrit says he understands what she is trying to say. Bebo comes one step closer to Amrit. She then continues. I don't think I am ready to take on the responsibility of becoming a mother, but I can do anything for you. If this is what you want then… I can do nothing about that. Amrit thinks about how Bebo can do things she doesn't want to just so other people can be happy? Amrit says that Bebo doesn't need to worry. Even he thinks that maybe its still quite early to think about children. Amrit hugs Bebo.

Hope you liked it. I didn't really know how to round it up at the end. Please comment and tell me what you thought.

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dunia

Afreen wow yaar awesome and sweet scene

yaar mein suchti ho agar tum and ganga director hoti to humi kitna faida hota roz aise aise scenes dekni ko milty
i loved it it was really nice and romatic,,,,,
👍🏼

awww i am glad u liked the scene dear
ufff sorry but we r not the director
agar sachi mein main hoti na to
i would have used only ambo romantic scenes
no rona dhona, no evils things...

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
OMG ganga awesome scene yaar
uff totally loved it yaar...
omg AmBo children ufff....
in the show i actually want them to talk about these things
i mean giving atleast hint...or if not ambo talking about these things
then either amrit mom or Kuku-Amro...should ask for a baby
ufff
a scene where AmBo is fighting like a kid...
then amrit mom come and says why r u 2 fighting like a kid
both of u have been grown up...and married
what will u guys do when u have ur own kids
then amrit-bebo stare each-other...and bebo blush
and then amrit mom says bebo when will u give us the good news...😳
and then she blushes more and run away from there

uffff........waiting for something like this 😆

ganga plzzz write some more scenes
as of right now can't get to see ambo moments
as rano have taken bebo's place
so i guess hum tumhare sweets imaginary scenes se kaam chala layenge
will be waiting for more scenes

afreen
dunia thumbnail
omg  Afreen and , Ganga  we are going to be an aunties
🥳

loved ur scenes yaar kia baat hai,
but Yaar Shaag Raat to adhori he rehgai dost ki dost ke chakar mein😭

i am trying to forget it but i can,t 😭

Edited by dunia - 14 years ago
dunia thumbnail
🥳

Afreen and Ganga waiting for the next Good news😆
Edited by dunia - 14 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dunia

omg  Afreen and , Ganga  we are going to be an aunties....ohhh yeah we r going to be aunt...uff its a high time😆

🥳

loved ur scenes yaar kia baat hai,
but Yaar Shaag Raat to adhori he rehgai dost ki dost ke chakar mein😭
ufff i hope this suhaag raat scene will be completed soon...and no more dosti...only hubby/wify

i am trying to forget it but i can,t 😭