Posted: 14 years ago
dunia and ganga u guys r absolutely right
Mr. director should think about bebo wearing nightgown for amrit
she wore it once but for that stupid, dumb, bablooo😡
i want to see her wearing for amrit....omg that will we awesome
mr director ji plzzzzzzzz listen to us😆

afreen
yes but es bebo ko kon samjhai osi to Ranoo bohut he romatic hai shadi hoi nahin hai aur Amrit ki Hug ki liye desperately wait karrahi hai😡
Originally posted by dunia

yes but es bebo ko kon samjhai osi to Ranoo bohut he romatic hai shadi hoi nahin hai aur Amrit ki Hug ki liye desperately wait karrahi hai😡

ur really funny dear🤣
don't worry....sabr ka phal meetha hota hai
we just have to have some patience...then we might get romantic AmBo scene
u never know......
and about rano hugging amrit....ahhh don't know about that
don't want to see that

but it is going to be a bit hard to get any romance in with this rano around. she wont leave bebo and amrit alone!
Originally posted by ganga16tr

but it is going to be a bit hard to get any romance in with this rano around. she wont leave bebo and amrit alone!

yaar jab akely thi to konsa laila mjnoo ka record tora tha dono ne jo ab Ranoo ki hoti hui difficulty face karrahi hai............... 😆

they just stare at each other 😆 aur kabhi kabar ghality se Hug karti 😡hai

Edited by dunia - 14 years ago
Originally posted by juhuti

ur really funny dear🤣
don't worry....sabr ka phal meetha hota hai yaar july se to wait he karrahi ho yeh kaisa phal hai  agar koi aur couple hota to ab tak ek muna bhi deti as a fruit, kahi en ka Irada humi superman deni ka to nahin hai jo itna wait karwa rahi hai😆
we just have to have some patience...then we might get romantic AmBo scene
yes we want romantic ambo scene but not staring and just smiling plz plz kuch to naya dikai humi.......
u never know......
and about rano hugging amrit....ahhh don't know about that
don't want to see that
me too but socho if she will do it then it will be romantic per to ranoo kahigi aur Amrit sharmaiga , otherwise Bebo ne to apni suhag raat ko rubbish raat banadi, by saying dost ka dost stuff, poor Amrit,,,,, oski seni mein dil darakta hai yaar😊
Edited by dunia - 14 years ago

yaar jab akely thi to konsa laila mjnoo ka record tora tha dono ne jo ab Ranoo ki hoti hui difficulty face karrahi hai............... 😆OMG u seems to be really angry now😆

they just stare at each other 😆haan yar they only stare at each-other and give sweet smiles...its good but we want more than that😳😳....bahut ho gaya nazroon se nazrein milana😆 aur kabhi kabar ghality se Hug karti 😡hai....galati se hug🤣....the only hug scene i have loved so far...the one when it happen during jail track...i mean when everyone finds out that bebo is helping them and amrit came to meet bebo at night....samjh mein aya...i guess nahiii.😆 wait let me show u guys pics....

uffff loved this scene sooo much...
want to see these kind of hug scene😳

now what can i say... idon't have anything to say yaar.....
i am just waiting to see the most romantic ambo scene
lets see when will this happen
afreen
i liked that scene too. it was too good.
juhuti yes most romatic hug of this seriel until now we want more