Posted: 14 years ago

hello shaina ...

good that u like d way razia said ..i love u 2.. 3 ...4....😊    😊    😊    😊

yes..razia has lost her memory 😔

right...saket is trying to take care of her ...😊

yes.....the relationshp is imp to him      😳

The description of Rex was too good!!!!!!👏 👏 👏 👏 👏thanks

Roshni ne ush Paxman ko accha sabak sikhaya!!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

yeah ..there shud be sumone to teach this kinda people ....how to behave..

She seems to be a strong and confident girl!!!!!!! right again😊 😊 😊 😊 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

Her knowledge of marital arts impressed Rex!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

Roshni rubber her sister's arm to soothe her!!!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛How sweet!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

yes...its sweet

Purani baate sochte sochte Saket burnt his finger!!!!!  hmmmm...right..   

From the flashback it seems that Rex and Saket are the same!!!!!...again u are right....😊 😊 😊 😊

Saket called Razia Roshni accidentally!!!!!....yes right....😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊

Razia is asking Saket who is Soni and Saket is taken aback at this question!!!!!

right ..u  r so right😲 😲 😲 😲 😲

right ...razia has forgotten everything ...but not d name .....

has remembered that she used to shout by taking this name!!!!!!🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

Magar Saket ne baat ko tal diya and told her to finish her food!!!!!!yes....as he has nothing to say in this matter ....he fears...😔 😔 😔 😔

yes..... Razia's real name is Roshni and Soni is her sister😊 😊 😊 😊

yes....roshni loves her sis very much...😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊

rajeev's_reet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

Beautiful part reet  👏

In this part some of my confusions got cleared

I love u 22222222  .......33333333333 ...........this one is so cute........so razia not only lost her memory but she behaves like a 12 year old..... Interesting......saket is  really taking good care of her

I guess sakets real name in the fic is Rex.........your description about the appearance of rex is so good

Razias real name is roshini n soni is her sister( by the way who is playing soni's characther )......roshini seems to be a confident n strong  girl n she loves her sister so much..........i think some thing drastic happened with  soni n it led roshini in to her present state

Eagerly waiting for the next part

Plz do continue soon

hiie yogitha ...

thanks for liking it so much ...
m glad...that u liked rex's description...

u r right......
but more will be cleared in next post of the story...
y roshni loves her sis so much .......

roshni couldnt tolerate what happened with her .....and she didnt want to comprehend as well..
woh hota hai na..jab dard hadh se jada badh jata hai...insaan us dard se bhagne lagta hai.....aisa hi hua uske sath ....dard hadh se badh gaya tha.....aur huyi aur bhi kuch .....
dekhte hai ..kya hua...kaise hua...

ghazal rai is playing soni's charecter ....

thanks for reading it ...keep reading...
Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rajeev's_reet

hello my reader ..

hehe...razia behaves like a kid.....u know my sis used to do it in her childhood....
i love u too ...love u three....mujhe bohot accha lagta tha....so i cpoied it frm her ....
jab thik se bol bhi nahi pati thi tab kehti thi...ajeeb tarike se.....

yeah...u r right ...razia is roshni ....roshni ahuja ....
soni is her sister ...u will able to know more in the next update...relations will be more clear to u...

thank u so much
😊

i will update today ...

luv
reet

Hey reet!!
I'm finding it pretty odd to be called ' Reader'😆😆

Well it's my fault u see....coz u askd me my name last time....
So it's manali....u can call me mana as my frez here call me😃
waiting for da update....
rajeev's_reet thumbnail

Originally posted by: vvdn

nice update Reet...i luv Razia she so cute.
        but egerly waiting to know the suspence behind all.....

hiee..namita...
thanks u liked the update...
razia is really cute..
u know ...ignorence is bliss...
she doesnt know anything...so she is so happy...once she will come to know.....i dont what will happen with her....

keep reading ...suspence will be cleared ....

luv
reet
rajeev's_reet thumbnail
this is roshni ahuja 'a person of eminence'she has a great enigmatic personality'generally quiet n calm'..but d soft-spoken gal could be dangerous when needed'
As evident from soni's words she is doing her masters on software in oxford university of London '

But d other side of her skills is expertise in martial-arts(tai -condo) n championship in all India shooting competition ..

Soni aka sonam ahuja is cousin sis of Roshni Ahuja

D only child of colonel Pratap ahuja .roshni has lost her both parents in a car accident in her childhood..
She has been reared up by her uncle n aunt Vinod n nirja at old Delhi '.

When pratap and his wife sumedha died vinod had lost all happiness in their funeral ' it was a awful death . dey were on derr way to a army celebration party wen a bomb burst wiped away derr car brutally!!

police declared it as a terrorist attack '

Some investigation committee was founded and'after some months regular investigation dey closed file ' denoting him as a martyr'.

D dreadful incident changed derr life '. Vinod brought roshni to delhi after d funeral '. D merry little gal suddenly became silent after all dis'.

Nirja tried her best to console d over matured by time mute gal' to make her talk make her laugh '.but d accident kept a strong stamp on her memory 'she had lost all her cheer..

Den nirja took her to a new person...

at her new home 8 years old roshni met a living Barbie " soni "

She used to spoke only with soni'.. d sugary juvenile call "di " used to make her beam'..and from dat age she has never left her Barbie for a single moment'

Same was wid little soni'.wen she learnt to talk' only one word in her illegible diction could be prominently understood''.. " DI "'from den she had never stopped saying dis word till now'
To study she needs her di'
To have food she needs her di..
To play she needs her di..
To roam around in chandni chawk she needs her di'
To argue she needs her..
And very importantly to take dicisions of her life she needs her'..

Dey both brought up entwining derr fingers with each other'
Parentless roshni loved her new home as well her uncle n aunty '.but she loved most her Barbie soni'

though being jus 5 years older dan her ..she acted like her mother and as time grew up she turned as her best friend confidant philosopher guide n guardian '

Though dey were totally opposite in nature' i.e. soni naughty 'bubbly ..extrovert ..always happy go lucky.. a talking parrot type tomboy.

where as roshni was quiet soothing absorbed in herself wid a ambient personality.
but that dint ever made any problem between themselves'

dey became each others life '.with growing time.

Dey loved each other so much dat dey never felt need of any other friend in derr life'

Vinod n nirja first felt tensed as derr only child became so dependent on roshni'.

but as d time grew dey saw d reliance is in both side'.dey became relived with time'as roshni had took up all d responsibilities of soni on herself'.

Vinod relished d relationship remembering his n pratap's brotherly relations'..

Dey were proud parents of roshni n sonam ahuja '.d two angels of d old persons life

But problem aroused as roshni got d scholarships of doing her masters in orford university of London
Soni became violent at d talk of leaving her di '.

She couldn't imagine it'd

Roshni felt d same'she couldn't able to leave her alone'she couldn't do wid d thought .

Vinod n nirja tried to make her understand '.but every thing gone in vain '

Lastly roshni proposed dat she will take soni along with her '
Dat was impossible for vinod n nirja to afford derr daughter to send abroad for study'being a middle class parents '

But roshni solved d problem herself'saying she will manage derr expenditure in London'.if once dey could get derr themselves at London'

Vinod had no choice except supporting it '.when roshni took so much responsibility on herself '

He arranged their passport n visa'

After shedding some tears they finally see them off in international wings of Indira Gandhi airport of Delhi.
Edited by rajeev's_reet - 14 years ago
rajeev's_reet thumbnail

Her daze broke as she hugged her from behind shaking her wet hairs on her shoulder ….

She smiled fondly at her childish behavior…..she ruffled her dripping hair with great affection….now get ready yourself soni…or we will be late for our classes….

"Yes di…."
she planted a kiss on her cheek and….went away hopping from one sofa to another

Soni be careful !!….her concerned voice shouted in reflex….

Her little sister is master of problems …!!!

half n hour later dey could be seen on d Oxford university grounds …

okay di ….hav a nice time….dey separated in two direction ..for derr classes..

soni to doing her B.S in integrated physics here …"heyy sonam ….!!" Some one called out from her back while walking through d corridor

"wat …!!" Sonam raised brows…

"ahh….. well sia …wassap gal….!!" a guy covered d distance fast between dem…

"huh….watever …sia is always kewl….!! Goccha dumbo… !! "

she stopped before entering d classroom…

dere was a notice board about some football match

her brows kinked while reading it a smile played on her lips….and wiped of within a fraction of sec…

"heyy sia…. Guess wat ….!!" A gal summoned her excitedly…

"wat is it suji …!!" Sia asked reluctantly..

Heyy our team of Northampton has won d semifinal against Winchester bulls..!!

"Haaah…!! Wats d big deal in dat..!!"

she paid no attention to dat and slouched on her own seat ..!!

d gals went on gossiping behind her….She absorbed herself in some notes….

wat r u saying sia… u know it was really a tough match ….isnt it guys …dj u tell na…u were derr na…

"…I never expected d match to turn up like dis ….i was sure Winchester is going to win…. its him who saved d match… huh…." Dj let out a sigh of relief ..

Yaa .. maven broke in …..still having goose bumps dude …wat a match…!!" She battled her eyelashes….. maven hegdem

I hardly imagined one red card to peter will do dis…. Huh I thought all d rents for aylesbury is going to vain…. I was repenting y did I bought d ticket"

"Aahhh….now stop it u lesly d biggest miser..!!" maven sardonically commented …

Heyy I m not miser okay….!!! bob Lesly made a face.!!

U both stop it bob n maven !!! suji irritatedly announced

U really missed it sia …it was a awesome match….for d first time Now we are in d final….and if ron is dere in d match no damn stuff can stop us from winning d cup…

Yaa…u r right dj …and sia y are u so reluctant …..ron sia….!! it was ron who made us win d game…!! Maven stressed on harsh

Sia who seemed to be engrossed in her studies… chuckling hearing derr convo…suddenly got alarmed hearing her name…Sia : ya ya …I hav got it and it was a wonderful match now tell me did u do d preparations of mathematics test ?

Y r u changing d topic yaar….. !! u know sia….and mavens words left unsaid…as a huge howl neared d class room..

Everyone looked at d door..

Some crazy group of guys n gals came into d class.. having one guy on derr shoulders ….yelling in joy.

D handsome guy wearing a cargo and a pale yellow tee….he has a black hair band on his forehand to manage d ruffled hairs..

Soni looked up … piping from d shed of her book..
And again buried her head in d book

Heyy three cheers for Ron……. hip hip hurray….!!!

Followed by
hip hip hurray….!!!

rajeev's_reet thumbnail

Followed by
hip hip hurray….!!!
hip hip hurray….!!!

And Ron d hero….amazed by their  expression of joy…

his friends are overjoyed with d victory in d football match… and d credit goes to him ...he himself given 4 goals ..and dat was enough to boost d his team…they took d spirit and won d match unbelievably by 3 goals against d tough most team of d tournament Winchester bulls ..

Ron was extremely happy not only with d joy of victory ..but he had noticed a pair of beautiful eyes hiding themselves behind d large book..

He got down from their shoulders.

Hiii…!! Ron warmly grinned..!

Hello..!! sia nodded with a sheepish smile. "Congrats..!!"

Thanks… !!
So ….ahh …ron fumbled…getting no words to start d conversation…

Uhumm… wat..? sia… quickly replied..

Well … so ..wat r u doing dis weekend…? ron finally gathered d courage to ask her

Umm… its jus Thursday.. I will think about d weekend on weekend itself…

A alarm rang outside…. Time for next class. Sia got up from d sit..

Ohh okk..but if u r free den plz join me in 'cloud 9'  at 6 o clock… he buzzed from behind

Sia turned around n asked in a serious voice "r u asking for a date…. ?"

Ron … stopped breathing for some minutes….
Ahh … yes…no…ahh probably.. I mean well not really…I mean .its my friend's birthday so …we r celebrating there…actually a gathering …u know..

Sia patiently waited for d sentence to complete …

"I will try…" saying sia started walking outside

Thanks…ahh sia….. he called up again…

Now sia reached d door of d classroom

Wat is it ron…?

Ron paused for a moment and after mumbling something to himself…finally looked in her eyes and said…..

"If it was a date ..?.....then wat will be ur answer?"

Sia chuckled...

Bubyee ron .. sia never answers ifs n buts … winking she left him baffled ..

"Ohh man…. I love her…."ron let d sigh out resting his elbow on a friend ..

Dj : Dude ….u shoud hav tell dis to her instead of me..!!

Sam : temme something buddy …u rock everywhere …but y u start stammering always in front of her …

Maven : common ron ..be a sport …go n pick d gal ..!!

Ron : she is sia ahuja …none else ..!!

"So wat !! u r miron sachdev .. d star of oxford…." Dey said in chorus

Dj : Look ron…I know she has a long list of admirers..but u r nt one of dem…!!

Ron : Ok ok ….now stop it….!! He slipped out

"Heyy ron …whr r u going…..???"dey buzzed together as dey had a plan to manage a treat from him in college caf …

"To ask her for a date….!!" he shouted from a distance leaving everyone bemused ..

After d day when every one was coming back from dere classes at evening ..some exhausted. some still hav d energy left in dem… gals chirping within themselves …

a guy was waiting patiently in a corner at d play ground infront of the college.. …fumbling nervously with d cap in his hand…

Heyy sia…!!!

Hii ron …u r still here…ur class is over na..?

Yeaah….ohh actually I had to issue some books from library ..!!

Ohh..So wat r u doing here den?

aa….sia…I wanna ask u.. i mean say u something

sia paused for a sec n said "shoot"

Not here… lets hav a coffee..

"Umm sorry ron…i have to wait for di "

Ohhk…den some other time…ron disappointedly placed d cap on his head..

He was about to go when sia stooped him saying…

U can tell me here also ron…wat is it…? Anything serious..?

"It is…" his cart answer..

"Den say …" sia looked at him skeptically.

Ron hesitated for a moment …and said…

Sia…I wanted to tell u dis thing from a long time…but ..Couldn't say it before…

Sia : den say now..

Ron took a long breath... I ….i …

Soni …..soni …..hurry up soni …..roshni called out for sia

Sorry ron….i gotta go…..di has come…. Sia shrugged wid a mystified smile

Ron nodded…silently

roshni : Who was it soni..?

soni : Ron… how was ur day di …r u going to zing now?

"Yaa..i will… "

roshni teaches tai-condo n nun-chaku in a marcial art training center called zing…

"But why r u looking so serious soni ..was wrong… is it something about dat he was telling u..?"

He couldn't tell anything but I think I know wat is it….

Roshni guessed it right wat she is thinking ….

"And u ..?"

"Wat di..?"

"Yaa …I m asking d same thing …what about u ?"

"ohh common di ….its sia ahuja….!!" She shrugged ..

"But d gal I know is soni ahuja …." roshni winked…!!

"No di…nothing like dat ….falling in love is not sia's cuppa tea.."

I did not say its about love …roshni chuckled…

Ohh noo…di…don't pull my leg..u know it ..that u meant that only..

"okay okay…fine…ahh but  soni …she loves tea.. isn't it ?" she wistfully smiled…

"di….plz….i said na …nothing like dat …."

"Ok ok..i m convinced ..…bt as far I know….miron is a very honest n desirable guy …isn't it…he is good friend of urs..!!…"

"He is…..but dat only …a friend…. Jus like u n arjun….!!" She said with a mischievous smile..

Huh…. !! u r talking too much soni …..she pulled her cheeks….

"diii…we r still in d premises….any body can see it…ahh…." she cried in mock anger ….

"Ohh really…!! den wat will be about d prestige of d great sia ahuja… I see…!!"

Dey both giggled….

Miron was sia's secret lover….though it was no longer secret …but miron never dared to say it to sia himself….sia is a perfect tomboy…she used to mix very fluently  with boys…but if any of them dared to propose her …she used to end up by beating the boy poorly…..miron had fallen in love with his classmate a long ago….it is not like that he never tried to say it to sia….but he never managed to say it finally…he had a fear ….if sia stops talking with him……he cant imagine more…

Every time he got a chance to say her …or even ask her for a date…he thought …no …next time…the time hasnot come either….

So story was like this….ron remained a well-known secret lover of sia…

rajeev's_reet thumbnail

Originally posted by: manatated

Hey reet!!
I'm finding it pretty odd to be called ' Reader'😆😆

Well it's my fault u see....coz u askd me my name last time....
So it's manali....u can call me mana as my frez here call me😃
waiting for da update....

i m so sorry dear ..........
i m really sorry ...
good to know u manali ...ahhh mana...
i wont repeat my fault ...!!
rajeev's_reet thumbnail

HERE GOES THE UPDATE...HOPE U WILL LIKE IT...

PLEASE REPLY IF YOU HAVE LIKED IT...

yogitha..sumi ...namita ..hinal..manali ..prithwisanyo shaina vertika 
thank u so very much .....
for repling  

friends ....thanx a lott for your support ...!!
i hv one request to u ...

prithwisanyo ...plz tel me ur name..

manali hinal golu and vertika ....plz add me in your buddy list ..it will be a great help to me...

i will waiting for ur replies...
thanx again
love
reet😊
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Too good!!!!!Awesome!!!!!

Roshni is an expert in martial arts and she is a champion in All-India shooting competition also!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

She is surely multi-talented!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

It is very sad that she lost her parents at such a small age!!!!!😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

But her uncle and aunty took good care of her!!!!!    😊 😊 😊 😊

The bonding between Roshni and Soni is very sweet!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Roshni took the responsibility of Soni and took her to London with her saying she will manage their expenditure there!!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊

Sia is ignoring all the talks of the football match going on behind her!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Ron is not only happy with his victory but also because of he saw Sia sitting there!!!!!😉 😉 😉 😉 😊 😊 😊 😊

Ron is crazy about Sia magar Sia ke saamne aate hi uski bolti bandh ho jaati hai!!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Sia bhi usse theek se jawab hi nahi deti and makes him more nervous!!!!!😒 😒 😒 😒

Apne friends ki baat sunkar himmat juta kar woh Sia ko date ke liye pucchne ke liye waited for her!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

Ron batane ki koshish kar raha tha ke Roshni aa gayi!!!!!   

Yeh Sia bhi sab samajhti hai and Roshni also teased her about it!!!!!😉 😉 😉 😉 😆 😆 😆 😆

Bechara Ron!!!!😔 😔 😔 😔Sab ko pata hai magar khud kabhi keh hi nahi pata Sia se ke woh usse pyaar karta hai!!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊

Edited by Shaina_b - 14 years ago