Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Neha,  Abhi looking for her from under the sofa to the roof! πŸ˜† I hope if they get a dog again, it'll be better trained πŸ˜† Pleasant surprise to read something from you! πŸ˜› And since you're on vacation, give us more :P

Khushboo, oooh, loved how you explained old scenes, so beautiful 😊 My favourite one had to be the kiss after the pool...his regret over loosing control, hurting her, yet still turning away and maintaining that anger...perfect. Lovely idea, and hope you write more πŸ˜›
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@  Hey Nehu,  such  a cute scene from you...I had such a good laugh...    loved it......

@ Khusboo loved your style of writing....made me nostalgic on the old scenes.... and have to agree with Fati,,,,the furious kiss description was the best.....Keep it up.

@ Thanks Aisha, Fati, Fahi on your comments for the 7th part of my FF Connected with Love....Seemed to have missed it as I left for India...  Glad you all liked it...

@ Now next mission is to catch up with Honey's FF  updates....πŸ˜ƒ
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Khushboooooo πŸ€—πŸ‘
I LOVED IT.....the song is one of my favorite in this world.....dunno why but EVERY line has a meaning and i cud hear it as background for your writing!!
I loved how u described what all scenes you wanted with the antara of the song!!
You are an incredible writer.....please don't stop but also study(have to say thatπŸ˜†)
I loved the way you explained the rain scene ...the 4 lines go beautifully with your explanation of that scene
He silently stood there, looking at her, drinking in every detail of her as she desperately asked him to stay...for her. The words rung in his ears...for me...stay, please  so beautiful ....I felt the same thing....thanks 4 putting them into words!!

Nigahon mein dekho meri
Jo hain bas gaya
Woh hain milta tumse hoobahoo

He pushed her against the wall and trapped her between his arms. She looked like a caged bird as she glanced at him frightenedly...terrified, but she still trusted him. She still looked into his eyes when she spoke. He was livid at her, at her friends for humiliating her...he inched closer to her, intimidating her, and she tried to look anywhere else but at her. He was sweaty, and deliberately flexed his muscles as he moved his arms, preventing her from running away. He could feel her breathing quicken, and could see her eyes silently begging him to stop, but he still came closer, knowing and very much enjoying the effect he was having on her. He wanted her to feel what he had been feeling for her for a long time...he wanted her to know that he was the one for her...that she only had to say it and he would give her all the love in the world.
 This is my fav line of the song.....n my fav part of ur scene!!The bold part is like prose!!

Loved it is an understatement......keep up the beautiful work!!!
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

@ ANfan.....thankyou!!! The song came to my head just as randomly as the idea came...thanks for   liking and commenting!

@ AbhiNikiLuver....thankyou!

@ Chandani_C.....thanks a lot! Tehy appeared so confused after the bathgown scene that I just had to mention that.

@ ftm_ca....thanks a bunch! I was just mourning over the fact that AN might never come back (as I said, they came back the day after I wrote this) and the old scenes started playing in my mind. Thanks for the appreciation.

@ mich09.....thanks. I wanted to show a side of Abhi which was more human and cared for Nikki...the way it was shown in DMG, it appeared as if he didn't feel any guilt after having kissed her...that's why I added that part.

@ Honey.....THANKYOU!! A special thanks to you because you gave me the idea of posting this scene when I was scared at what reactions I may get but you were right!! It was appreciated!! Thanks a hell lot!!
Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice Khushboo! Loved the way u described their feelings!
Ditto100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Neha 😊

Read your scene and really liked it... you portrayed Abhi's panic very well. Also liked the fact that Abhi continues to realise just how important Nikki is in his life - nice revelation.
I think this part is well written - Abhi is only vulnerable when it comes to Nikki (and vice versa)
A tear rolled down his eyes, for the first time ever someone had made him cry. Nikki had torn down the walls around his heart and now she was also breaking him down. Even when she wasn't there she was doing so much.

Great work. Will you be writing more? 😊
Ditto100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Khushboo_AN 😊

This is completely different concept and I really like it. Glad you decided to post it.

Your writing depicts so well the moments between Abhi and Nikki... I could picture all of them! And you included one of my favourites - after the riot scene! 😳
Songfics =  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
@ Erutan99....thanks!

@ Ditto100.....thanks! I know it's a new concept with AN...(very common with HP though...if you're a fan and you read their FFs then I guess you know) That's why I was so worried about how it would be accepted by you guys.

But now that it's been liked, I guess I could take the risk of writing some more...if you guys want to read more, I'd be happy to oblige!! πŸ˜ƒ I'll just need some song suggestions as I would like to write some more of songfics...it's my favourite style...(been reading a bit too much of HP lately...hehe πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†)
And thankyou again for the lovely comments....it feels really nice to know you liked it. As I keep stressing, it was a new concept and I was...to be honest, terrified. So it feels great to know it has been accepted!
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
And Ditto, I forgot to mention (I'm really getting a bit too forgetful these days...not good) that the scene after the riot happens to be my favourite!! I loved the raw passion and intensity in the scene...it was electrifying!! I just couldn't do without mentioning it...πŸ˜ƒ
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone Part 20 is up of my FF Covenant of Love