12/24 Karol Bagh

2nd Nov 2009: Monday Update

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

2nd Nov 2009: Monday – Update

Mili n Nitu are going for shopping on Mili's scooter…. When a tire gets punctured.

They both decide to get it repaired.

Mili starts dreaming about some filmi hero coming there and giving her a lift.

A car stops besides her, asks her whether she wants a lift. She hesitates. he gives her a pepper spray and asks her to use it against him if he misbehaves with her on the way. After contemplating a lot, she decides to take the offer.

She sits in the car …but very tensed…holding pepper spray in her hand.

Mili is ahead of the car..  walking with her scooter towards a puncture shop. She waves and shouts to her sister Mili from the window and tells her that she has taken a lift from somebody.

Mili gets worried…but before she could stop her sister, car gets past her. But she sees the car registration number and notes it down in her mind.

Simi gets ready for her college… sees previous day's jewelry lying on the dressing table. For a moment she becomes sad looking at those. But she remembers her fathers words.. telling her about starting a new day with fresh thoughts. Her mood becomes all right.

She goes to her mom to say bye… Manju is still upset and unhappy about what happened the previous day.

Simi notices that…n tries to mske her feel better. Tells her that anuj has gone to the shop instead of her father.

Manju gets all sarcastic… says her father should have send Nitu n Mili to the shop. She taunts Simi by saying… Mili n Nitu too wont be getting married… so its better for them if they sit in the shop. She says Simi n Anuj don't have to worry becoz they have their own jobs.

Simi gets very hurt by her mothers words. She tells bye to her mom and leaves the room. Father is standing right at the door ..and he heard everything. He smiles reassuringly at his daughter. Simi leaves for her work.

She is on her way to the college..searching for an auto. She hears some guys commenting about her cancelled wedding. They talk about what they saw on the TV. A lady too talks to her in the same way. Simi is very badly hurt with what people said about her.

She bends her head and keeps walking. A car comes from behind and stops just behind her. She turns back and sees… Abhi gets down from the car. And says sorry to her. He tells her he is going to her house to show Anita's wedding card.

He asks her to get in the car… so that he can drop her at the college. She accepts his offer and sits in the car.

They both go to the temple where they 1st met. Abhi says he has asked the God something… and God had given him what he had asked for… by canceling her wedding to RB.

Simi looks at him strangely.

He says…  " I heard so much about you from my sister anita.. I promised her that i will see to it that you as well as Anita n Anuj get married. It was me who gave Anita an idea to run away to your parents place. see everything has worked for good."

Simi is surprised…He must have given such an idea without thinking much about the consequences. Abhi admits that he hadn't given much thot about it.

Simi tells him that becoz of his stupid idea, his father, and mother have faced lots of problems.

She requests him not to do such things without thinking ever again. She leaves for the college leaving abhi alone at the temple.

Abhi is speechless…stands there.

Nitu and the guy are going in the car… he comments about her worried expression. He tells her she can walk beside the car if she wants to. She gives him her name and tells him thar Mili is her younger sister who is taking the scooter for repair. Nitu keeps observing him.. n gets fascinated.

At home… Door bell rings. Manju gets up to answer the door. But Rajender stops her…n opens the door. Two lil boys come there with some prashad from near by Gurudwara.

RS gives prashad to his wife… asks her why she got up from the bed. Manju says she needs to take bath and do puja for mataji.

RS tries to change her mind… But Manju is in very bad mood. She is very angry with her husband for canceling the wedding.

She asks him not to bother about her… She taunts him. RS feels bad, but remains silent.

Simi reaches the college. She meets her colleagues in the corridors. They say that she had become very popular over night. Jokes about her cancelled marriages. They criticize her.

Simi once again gets very badly hurt by her colleagues' words.

She goes into an empty classroom and breaks down.

Nitu n the guy X are going in the car… Police stop the car..and asks both of them to come out of the car. Nitu is terrified asks the inspector whats the matter. He tells her that the car in which she is going is stolen. She gets a shock…

She turns to the guy and says.. "Is it not your own car?? Are you a chor?"

Tomorrow:

Simi is at the college bell, blind folded. Abhi makes her ring the bell. He says now it's a holiday…and takes her out of the college…holding her hand and making her run with him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! I can't believe Manju still wanted Simi to get married to RB - really! I wish this serials would show some support for women like Simi - for example, instead of her colleagues taunting her, she should have had supportive colleagues who applaud her decision not to marry a creep like RB...Manju being proud of her & supporting her - taking her out for the day just to cheer her up instead of taunting her!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. an wat's with simi's stupid mother. she should be happy simi was saved from a nasty man like RB
ap80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the great update!  i can't wait to watch the abhi/simi scenes...

am excited for their story to develop now :)
Saudia Singh thumbnail
Originally posted by: h&rblock

Thanks for a great update! I can't believe Manju still wanted Simi to get married to RB - really! I wish this serials would show some support for women like Simi - for example, instead of her colleagues taunting her, she should have had supportive colleagues who applaud her decision not to marry a creep like RB...Manju being proud of her & supporting her - taking her out for the day just to cheer her up instead of taunting her!

Saudia Singh thumbnail
[If all mother are like Manju then all daughters might just commit suicide or become a prositute.  Mothers from all walks of life and ethnic background wants the best for their daughters.  It just shows that mentality of Indians are so wrong.  Daughters are the same as sons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
-Shankar- thumbnail

Thanks for the update Pams. I woder if that X guy really is a theif.

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I do like the fact that we do show some of the taunts people receive when they do not marry at a specific age. Women do get threatened and accuse them of being lose and of low moral character. Simi is a decent girl and just because she did not get the chance to marry when she was young, her colleagues are so malicious about it. I find it odd that Simi has no friends to whom she can confide and I hope the writers explore this part about her. I do hope they bring out how painfully shy and reserved she has been all her life.

I also do like the idea of the mother's discontent.  It is very common for a mother to behave in this manner but still love their daughters. She wants to get her children married because there is a stigma attached when it does not happen. I will be interested to see what happens when Simi announces she plans to marry Abhi.  People will harress her for it too.

Looking at the precaps, I am looking forward to more Abhi and Simi - how about the full 24 minutes writers? I don't think we can have enough; they are just so adorable together.
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thk u so much for the update!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me too can;t wait for the next one.