Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
ooo  !! fab post sarah !! πŸ‘πŸ‘

but.. im gonna stick 2 ma "gals rock !! " πŸ˜‰ post i wrote in sweths post !!  Sorry ...cant think of all this heavy duty stuff !! heheheeeeee...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

At the END OF EVRYTHING.. i can only say 1 thing ....GALS ROCK !!!  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ heeheehee... Sry to spoil d mood !! πŸ˜› but thnk na.. if those gals wernt 2 sweet n persistent in watevr they thot.. wudnt any of the bros fallen head ovr heels 4 them.. wen they had cm 4 a very very serious issue of avenging their fathers death ??!!!.. 😳😳 😳 hwmch evr they try 2 deny dats d truth.. All r same here..!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  all r lattooooooooooo bhnd GURAL gals !! 😍 heeheeee πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well i can nly say this shw must really ROCKKK!! ⭐️ ⭐️ or else we wudnt hv such a deep analysis into the minds of fictional characters n evry 1 writing theirs beautiful POVs....!! Mann..its seriously hvn a HUGE IMPACT on us !! πŸ˜ƒ

luv niki..😊

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 14 years ago
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sarah πŸ€—

Honestly girl ...What should I say .........

There are no superlatives  left anymore my friend ...
This forum would be half dead without you.

But still ....I cannot understand some of Prithvi's actions.

He is marrying Damz....true opportunity presented itself..and he grabbed with both his hands..... could'nt he have hesitated a bit before  saying yes?
And what will he do once he gets married ?.......tell her the truth....whats the use ?....will not go the sameer way.....do you think his wife wont be hurt when he ignores her.

I'll repeat what i said in Shwetha's post
Prithvi things a hundred times whether its right or wrong before he does smt    and Sameer  does things and thinks later.
But what if the end result is the same ? ie if they end up doing the wrong things like marrying the girls.

I totally agree with you ..regarding Sam emotionally  blackmailing Avni to marry him and all that happened later, including his total unconcern for his unborn child.

But its Prithvi that i am more worried about.
Yest Damz was talking about his honesty and sincerity ......and when she comes to know the truth about him..then will these words have any meaning...

I know my friend that you  may  have solid answers to the points above.
Magnificent post.....but still not completly convinced.

Edit
 GK was absolutely awesome today .....I know you'll agree here.πŸ˜†
KT --good job too.
Varun --inscrutable as ever. One question  did he read the doc's report and find out the truth before Avni's call. Any guesses?

And Inder is back--- whats he going to do?
Edited by Priya. - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww ..havent seen the show ....and dunno i will b able to watch it tom or not ........ the topic is debatble ....but ther is one major diff .....if prithvi wud hav been at sameer's palce ....he wud hav never done wat sameer had!
the difference is of  charcter and concsience , maturity and responsibility
Their action muss b sumwhere similar but their intentions r way different!

if ihappen to watch the show ......then iwill surely reply in detail😊

and yaa ....inder's entery ....tht indeed is a great gift though i hoped a dhamaakedaar slap for our chail chabeela πŸ˜†
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sistu

[Awesome post in Prithvi's defense. Thanks, pal.. Here is what I feel:

..U kne sara what u say is true. But one thing we shudnt forget that mistakes cannot be measured. Whether they are big or small they still are mistakes and they hurt others. Like mistakes caanot be measured pain also cannot be measured. So be it prithvi or sameer they both will have the same redemption. Sistu, I know what you're saying about mistakes and pain not being measured..But as far as crimes, sins, mistakes and pain go, we can always take a guess..For example, murder/rape are bigger crimes than robbery etc..I am not saying Prithvi and Sameer have the exact gap as that example as far as their mistakes are concerned..But Sameer's mistakes clearly seem larger than life to me, as compared to Prithvi's..And redemption? I agree, we don't know about that yet..But wouldn't' it be actually great that Prithvi repents as much as Sameer, or even more, even if his mistakes are smaller.😊

Hasnt he already done the damage by showing damini new dreams. Inder gave her one dhokha and prithvi will another.I am not saying that him having doubts makes him an angel, I am not saying he won't hurt Damini now..I am saying that showing Damini dreams and hurting her is still a much lesser
crime than Sameer bedding Avni in the name of revenge, Sistu, and getting her preggers..😊

I am not supporting him here but that is what he came for. He came for revenge, he came to make damages. This is waht all the brothers had decided..to destroy ila thru her daughters and this is waht sam was doing. So he is feeling guilty after doing the damage. Prithvi and varun havnt even reached that stage. Right now they r not even sure of what they feel for the girls. Sameer is already realising the consequences of his actions but prithvi is far away frm that. He only assumes that Damini will be hurt but doesnt realise to what extent but sameer can actually see hom much he will hurt avni.

Yes, Sameer can see how much he will hurt Avni, but he is still mouthing vengeful slogans, he still doesn't seem to care a bit about that fact at times..But Prithvi and Vraun seem to care about hurting Damini and Rosh..And if they aren't there yet, it means they restricted themselves somehow..Sameer didn't..
Again, Sistu..What I meant to say was that all of them entered the Gujrals to destroy them..But this post wasn't made to establish Prithvi as innocent, this was made to establish the difference between Prithvi and Sameer..And I can clearly see the difference between the distance and depth they have covered for revenge..Prithvi was wrong, he'll pay for that too, but he still isnt anywhere near black, unlike Sameer..

Sorry, i dont think i make sense at all. It's OK, pal..I get you..And to remind u i am still very much crazy about Prithvi. *grins*

Thanks for replying, pal..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sarah..I agree with u 10000000%....I have posted a small reply on shwetz post(https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1281710?pn=4) wanted to reply here too...but the fever has taken a heavy toll on me....my fingers hurt to type more....just check dat out n give ur comments....

Neway...loved 2days episode....GK rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzEdited by paaal - 14 years ago
@ Luvarti, thanks a million, hun..

Word to what you say about Prithvi's heart..Well said..

@ Guns..Thanks a lot for those kind words, pal..😊

@ Zain..πŸ€— Will look forward to reading your reply, pal..See ya..

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Hey Sarah! Hey, Niks..

Aww I have no response to your post, I agree but disagree, *grins* because to be honest, Pri has shown he has a heart of gold and he won't let an harm come to Avni and for that the biggest hug for him! He is the sweetest and he cares but so does Sam, I mean what he did was wrong and I am not defending him, but he does feel guilty yes I know he feels guilty, Niks, I don't deny that..But even that guilt doesn't stop him from intending to harm others, even that guilt appears and then disappears, and he seems cold all of a sudden, even that guilt is still not enough to make him care about Avni and his child..While Prithvi seems to care..There's the difference.. he has revenge all over his mind but to be honest what is Pri going to do ditch Damz or spend the rest of his life with her? You know, call me mad and biased, but from Prithvi's 'those vows mean something to me' it seemed to me he does intend to spend the rest of his life with her.πŸ˜† Silly, I know.And just how he is going to do that is a twisted debate of its own..But it seemed to me like that.But Prithvi .Cause sooner or later he will be in Sam's position! Sorry it just doesn't make sense to me cause does he know what he is doing I mean he is thinking about marrying Damz still but he is still playing with her!That's confusing, indeed..But Niks, that was never the point of my post.. At least Prithvi is confused and torn between revenge and love..He didn't devise the plan of marriage to hurt Damz, fate provided that opportunity..And he has doubts about whether he is marrying her for love or for revenge..But Sameer married Avni only for revenge..Again, that's the difference and the point of this post..

I agree with you and Swetha, but they are like opposite ends of the septrum.I know..😊

Aww the confusion so instead of that I shall focus of what I loved in the episode!

The three brothers walking down the corridor, 😍😍😍 What a scene!! Yes, it was so cool..

Pri's anger 😳😳 OMG so hawt! Hot, Hawt, HOTTTTTTTTTTT!!😍 πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Pri's line about the birth of problems  🀣!!!Hhahahahhah..I know..

Varun's lack of expressions, I tried to stay away from Rosh 🀣 OMG, Niks..The exact moment cracked me up too..🀣🀣🀣🀣He was so weird there!!

Why did Sam have Avni's pregnancy report?!?!!?! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• No idea..

Inder at the end πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† entry of the year 🀣🀣🀣

Hhahahahah..That was all kinds of funny, indeed..Inder is so spooky, and he twitches so much..

Thanks a lot for replying, babe..

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

ooo  !! fab post sarah !! πŸ‘πŸ‘Thanks, Niki..

but.. im gonna stick 2 ma "gals rock !! " πŸ˜‰ post i wrote in sweths post !!  Sorry ...cant think of all this heavy duty stuff !! heheheeeeee...πŸ˜†Hhahaha..

Hhahahha..I LOVE what you said, Niki..Lovely!

Well i can nly say this shw must really ROCKKK!! ⭐️ ⭐️ or else we wudnt hv such a deep analysis into the minds of fictional characters n evry 1 writing theirs beautiful POVs....!! Mann..its seriously hvn a HUGE IMPACT on us !! πŸ˜ƒThanks for believing our posts have depth and beauty, Niki..That's so  kind of you..

And thanks a lot for relying..Appreciate it..
luv niki..😊

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u Sarah completely! Btw. Gr8 post!

Sun10. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Copy-pasting my reply from Shwet's post here..😳 Because I believe Prithvi deserves his own post, a post in his defense today..Prithvi Saxena is not an angel, and he may be confused as anything..But he has a heart of gold, and I felt particularly fond of him while watching today's episode..πŸ˜†
agree wid u...bt i think at dis moment.....v hv to analyse widout being biased...
m a gr8est fan of Prithvi...bt today my POV is nt based on ny kind ov favour
😊

Sameer thinks he is not different from Prithvi?That they're the same? I don't agree at all, here's the reason why..

There is still a  lot of difference between Sameer imposing as Jai Chawla and Prithvi lying but still remaining Prithvi Saxena.

true....the root ov his relation is based on a lie

How?

Damini Gujral didn't know any Prithvi Saxena prior to him entering the Gujral Mansion..Yes, Prithvi entered the Mansion for his father, to collect evidence to prove his innocence..But still, before the death of his father, had Damini come to know about his reality then, I don't think she would have been devastated then..Because it wasn't like Prithvi had a relation to her then or was any important in her life..

exactly....he came juz wid an intention ov finding da clues against Ela, nt to make ny kind ov relations wid his daughters....
infct he din't even want to stay at da mansion fr any extra second.....
he is focussed since da 1st day ov dis revenge thing.....

Whereas Sameer assumed the identity of Jai Chwala, Avni's childhood friend, his very existence was a lie, in contrast to Prithvi's situation..Had Avni known it about it then, it would have still hurt her to know Sameer's reality, IMHO..

he did dis widout even thinking abt da consequences.....dat hw he's gonna suffer....
infact i wud say he did nt bothr to think fr once fr ny alternative solution.............bcoz he is in favour of shortcuts since da childhood....

Sameer married Avni, i fact he almost emotionally blackmailed her into marrying him..

yeah,true....Sam u forced her to believe in ur false n fake wrds....u din't really mean dem at al........everytime u compelled her to bcme weak,shatterd wen u hugged her.....n made her to cry by realising her ur fake love....dats da thng wich ur bro nvr did....
avni was a kind ov gal who nvr made ny decision widout da knowledge of her family........bt u made hr t do dat even....

I know the crime almost remains same in the end, when Prithvi ultimately marries Damini..But it was Ela Gujral herself who proposed the idea of PriDa marriage..Prithvi didn't even plan for a wedding if we believe his expressions and surprise when the question popped up..So, yes, it might be the same thing but the causes are entirely different. It was a part of Sameer's plan to marry Avni in order to hurt Ela, to go all the way. It was never a part of Prithvi's plan to marry Damini. Yes, when the opportunity presented itself, he grabbed it with both hands, but it wasn't a plan devised by him..So, it is different..

again i agree,dis relation was decided by Ela,nt Prthvi..........he did kick out indr outta her life bt da aim was nt dat he wantd to marry her.....
u guys must remembr everytime wen he felt sumthing fr her he always stopped himslf by say...."JUZ FOCUSS ON UR PLAN"
n i remembr sumbody made a post wid name PLAN MA NAHI TI SHAADI,BT ELA NE KARA DI SHADI....so nuthin more to say

What we do know is that Sameer went all the way with Avni..So far, I haven't see Prithvi having any such intentions. I won't say he will do the same to Damini just yet..I just can't imagine him doing that..I would assume he won't do it..And if he doesn't want to do it, then I suppose we'll have to hear his reasons to believe them...We can't say anything about something we have no idea of..

Sam did a gr8 mistake here.....i rmembr he was da 1 at da beginning who askd avni nt to tell nything to her family.....n many othr resns.........
n later he was da 1st 1 to cross al his limits n wen avni askd him to stop til her family knws..he got hyper n over reactd as if she is blaming him........
nw tel me sam was dat juz coz ov ur emotions or ur revevnge thing...had u no idea abt wat u exctly r going to do?n can u expect ur bro tob such a dumb to behave unintentionally n den giving lame excuses????????

u hv to agree there is a diff amng u both!!!!!!!!

n Prithvi on da othr hand is not juz raising da slogan of LIMITS.....he actually mean it...bcoz he nt only thinks abt Damini bt also fr his bros...

I don't think Prithvi and Sameer are in the exact positions..There was not a single indication of any kind of feelings triggering what Sameer did to Avni..Maybe he cared about her even then to some extent, but he went all the way for revenge only..And it was evident from today's vengeful dialogues when Prithvi questioned him about his deed..

yupppp.....nw wat i feel is...he is regretting,he is guilty,he is confused,he is scared bt these feelings r nt fr AVNI,dats al fr his own sake...he is afraid coz ov da reaction ov his bros n gujrals wen they wil gt dis info....
he is confused coz nw he has no othr option,al doors r nw closed fr him......
Prithvi still has a long way to go....he can even quit dis game,if he wish to....as he has lost nuthing yet

Is Prithvi going for this marriage out of love or revenge? I dont know..But he is far from being the same as Sameer, unless he does something to prove otherwise..And what did he say today? Those vows mean something to him..So, can we say that Prithvi's reasons for marrying Damini are his revenge only? I think not.. i even dun think so

Prithvi was being paid to save Damini, yes..But I don't think every paid bodyguard would actually risk their life to save the people they're working for..Had it been that way, and had everyone been so true to their duties, the world would be a more peaceful place right now..😊We can assume things, and that's just an assumption that Sameer would have saved Avni in this kind of situation, but we don't know that for sure..We can't know that unless Sameer does save Avni someday..

prithvi saved her being a loyal employee,bt abv al h infact was being protective n possessive........he actually did nt want him to suffr da wrst coz ov his deeds.....
m sory sarah..here i wud hv a contrast opinion....
i dun think sameer wud ever save avni in difficult situation n da proof is....rytenw in wateva condition n situation avni is........da only reponsible prsn is Sameer.....making his mothr n plan a sheltr....he pushed her in such situation........stil i can't hope to gt a positive response frm him....

And no matter what, Damini Gujral does owe her life to Prirhvi Saxena at the moment..Why? How? How many times? He has saved her. He is out to destroy her mom, yes, but shouldn't he have let her die if he were that serious about his revenge , were that hardhearted? Avni doesn't owe her life to Sameer..Damini owes it to Prithvi..Sounds dramatic, I know..But its a show and it is dramatic..

i think avni has....bt to Jai

In sum,

Sameer Saxena entered Avni Gujral's life as a lie, occupying the place of someone else..He took Jai Chawla away from her life, a childhood friend..I agree that Jai Chawla was a joke, and an undesirable man, but I don't think that guy would have harmed Avni in any case..He was harmless..And Sameer assumed his identity to enter the Mansion..

true........

Prithvi took away Inder from Damini,. Yes, he was doing it as a part of his revenge, but he did her a huge favor there, a favor she is thankful for, a favor which saved her from a man of low morals, who was just going to marry her for her money, and  a favor which saved her from a bad/fake marriage..
i juz remembr Varun's wrds here...fr wich i really like him.......
once he said to Sameer"bhaiyya ne bura krte hue b Damini ka bhala kia ha"

i dun mind him doing dat....

Prithvi Saxena was a farce too..But he came to Damini Gujral as himself..Had their father never died, Sameer and Prithvi both would have left the Gujrals maybe..And in that case, nothing would have hurt Damini..

Prithvi Saxena still earns his bread and is not dependent on the Gujrals..
Sameer Saxena's fake identity ensured he is dependent on the Gujrals financially..It doesn't matter that much, but its still a point separating them..

yes initially dependent on HINGORANI n nw Gujrals....

Today, I saw Proithvi concerned about Avni, he said he wouldn't let any injustice happen to her..Sameer showed some vulnerability and humanity in the hospital but later, outside, it seemed he is a stranger to Avni Gujral and has no idea about his feelings..He seemed immune to her suffering..

i stil hvn't heard a single wrd frm him to CONSOLE her.....n it seems she's gonna suffer al alone...

Prithvi Saxnea seemed concerned about his unborn nephew/niece..Sameer Saxena seemed he couldn't care less about his own would-be child..
ryte...

Yes, Damini will be devastated and hurt to know his reality..And Im not saying Prithvi has not done a single mistake..He has been wrong, and when the day for justice comes, I'll be on Damini's side..

agreeee.......
But the difference remains..Has Prithvi ever destroyed Damini or anything related to her beyond repair? No..We all know what Sameer has taken from Avni..

da loss fr life time.....n dis was da only thing she was scared off...

Prithvi, by no definition of the word, is black..He is still a shade of grey..Yes, he has turned the life of Gujrals upside down..And it'll take a lot of time to make things right, but the day he realizes his mistakes, there's a chance he can pay for them all..He can make this right..

he stil has da resn n da options fr his deeds....

Everybody has a chance, so does Sameer Saxena..But I would repeat, Sameer crossed the line between black and gray, Sameer went against humanity with what he did, and his redemption will be a lot more difficult than Prithvi..

Sam can never imagine dat......

One more thing which proves they're not the same..

Prithvi is having his doubts now, before doing any ultimate damage..

Sameer is having guilt pangs after damaging something beyond repair..And he keeps going back to that 'black' mode, like he did in the end of today's episode..
wateva prithvi is doin,he has sum idea in his mind.....he thinks bfre action wat if dat action is nt gud...bt stil he knws wat he has to do by doin cmplete analysis.........
bt Sam on da othr hand thinks aftr action n den regrets(copy frm shweta's post)

And in the end today, when he was so concerned about the Gujrals sisters and the child, Prithvi didnt even look grey, he looked almost off white to me..πŸ˜† (sowie for the flippancy)

There's a whole lot of difference between Prithvi and Sameer, there's a whole lot of difference between grey and black..Damini will be hurt, she'll be mad, she'll be blinded by rage and lose her senses for some time..But the day she sees reason, the day the initial shock wears off, she'll see the difference..

Sowie for the redundancy, folks..😳

m sory iv i sounded offensive or bashing........bt dats al da fact.....n i wrote al dis widout thinking who actually PRITHVI n SAMEER are.....bt juz having their characters n deeds in mind.........
i did nt tried to b bias.....bt juz said beig straitfrwrd...

btw sarah.....dat was a superb post.....πŸ‘
luved reading it n replying to it.........
😊
Edited by sundas15 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Priya.

Sarah πŸ€—Priyaaa!! πŸ€—

Honestly girl ...What should I say .........

There are no superlatives  left anymore my friend ...
This forum would be half dead without you. Awww, that's incredibly kind of you to say so..πŸ€—

But still ....I cannot understand some of Prithvi's actions. *smiles*

He is marrying Damz....true opportunity presented itself..and he grabbed with both his hands..... could'nt he have hesitated a bit before  saying yes? He did hesitate before saying 'Yes' actually, Priya..😊 He was shocked out of his wits, and then he ran away..He took his time, and then he said 'yes' ultimately..😊
And what will he do once he gets married ?.......tell her the truth....whats the use ?....will not go the sameer way.....do you think his wife wont be hurt when he ignores her. That's another issue, Priya..Actually hurting her by ignoring her will hurt him too..He has feelings for her, and it'll be a tough battle for him to resist her..And that way, he'll pay for his mistakes too..And yes, he'll hurt her by ignoring her, but that's better than going all the way for revenge..Or may be he believes that he is in love with her..? Maybe he believes that if he does go all the way, he'll be doing it out of love..And maybe he is so confused he hasn't thought about that angle..Though that's unlikely..

I'll repeat what i said in Shwetha's post
Prithvi things a hundred times whether its right or wrong before he does smt    and Sameer  does things and thinks later. Word..
But what if the end result is the same ? ie if they end up doing the wrong things like marrying the girls. But Priya, IMO, the end result is not marrying them..The picture is much larger than that..And if we look at the final equation, we have to take into account all factors, everything..How the marriages happened, what were the passages, what triggered them, and what were the intentions.. And which path they take after marriage is the biggest issue..Sameer wasn't black when he married Avni, he still stayed grey..He turned black when he went all the way for revenge..Don't you think that changes the definition of 'end result' here? Because his actions after marriage changed everything and turned their equation upside down..? Do you still believe marriage is the end result? And elopement and a proper wedding, (no matter if its base is a lie,) are the same thing?

I totally agree with you ..regarding Sam emotionally  blackmailing Avni to marry him and all that happened later, including his total unconcern for his unborn child.

But its Prithvi that i am more worried about.
Yest Damz was talking about his honesty and sincerity ......and when she comes to know the truth about him..then will these words have any meaning...Again, Priya, I am not saying that Prithi comes unscathed out of this mess, that he is an angel, that he won't hurt Damini..What I am saying is that what he has done to Damini so far is small as compared to the magnitude of Sameer's mistakes, and that there's a difference between Prtithvi and Sameer..😊

I know my friend that you  may  have solid answers to the points above.
Magnificent post.....but still not completly convinced. Tell me if you're convinced now or not..πŸ˜† Kidding, I didn't intend to change anybody's opinion with this post, pal..I just wanted to make my POV known, and to make a case for Prithvi..😊

Edit
 GK was absolutely awesome today .....I know you'll agree here.πŸ˜†Hhahah..More than that..He was awesomeness itself, and hot..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†KT --good job too. Yes, I liked his acting today..
Varun --inscrutable as ever. Hhaha..I know..One question  did he read the doc's report and find out the truth before Avni's call. Any guesses? 🀣 I kept trying to guess but his expressions didn't give anything away..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And Inder is back--- whats he going to do? Maybe he'll try to strike a deal with the brothers..πŸ˜•

Thanks for replying, pal..