|*|The Vampire Diaries Fanclub |*| - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by siya..

hey dear sam (can i call u that?) yeah i knw, we dont know each other but i'm excited to know that u too love VD like i do..hope to get to know u better here🤗
oh yeah i saww!! hehe mrs. stefen salvatorr!!! it looks awsum yaar! make some demon oops i mean damon stuffs as well😆

Sure u can Siya Huni
i know im glad u found me too.. im kind on unmissable as my siggy box is soo eye poppin lol...
sure i hope we will get to know u more ere..
sure i will try.. i dont like damon thast much he evil lol..
i iwll make some damon siggy also..
need to catch up on the alstest VD .. 132 candles was it.. lol.
Originally posted by siya..

oh sureee hunnn!!! welcomeee to the crazy world of VD🤗
THANKSS!!!!!! btw I am Shraddha or Shradzzz😃
I just saw this weeks episode. I LOVE Ian but what he did was so mean man! I felt so bad for Stefan.
I'M JOININGGGGG.
i freaking love this showww! <3
it's getting soo INTENSE! lol (=

btww my name's Krishna for those who don't know me.
Originally posted by -SamPari-

Sure u can Siya Huni
i know im glad u found me too.. im kind on unmissable as my siggy box is soo eye poppin lol...
sure i hope we will get to know u more ere..
sure i will try.. i dont like damon thast much he evil lol..
i iwll make some damon siggy also..
need to catch up on the alstest VD .. 132 candles was it.. lol.

oh yea! two vamps in ur sigg and avis...edward and stefen...but have to tell ya! stefan looks wayy better☺️
aww u dont like damon? shoot, i love damon BECAUSE he is evil!😆

u better catch up with the latest VD epi..ul see a veryyy furious Stefan😉 and i think u are gonna like this angry young man
Originally posted by guju_girl1

THANKSS!!!!!! btw I am Shraddha or Shradzzz😃

Shraddha...nice name btw,,,so u saw the epi? howz it?
Originally posted by Yamu21

Count me it! 😉

COUNTED u IN🤗 welcome to the FC
Originally posted by preity*zinta

I just saw this weeks episode. I LOVE Ian but what he did was so mean man! I felt so bad for Stefan.

i knwww....Damon killed poor lexi 😒 i wonder when we will ever see the Salvator brothers who were so close to each otherr...now with Damon killing everyone who is close to Stefan, i bet its gonna happen anytime soonerr
Originally posted by snowflake0555

I'M JOININGGGGG.
i freaking love this showww! <3
it's getting soo INTENSE! lol (=

btww my name's Krishna for those who don't know me.

hey krishna, welcome to the FC🤗
oh yeah itz getting sooo intense day by day, i was biting my nails at the end of the last epi with bonnie running around 😆 i wonder what her ancestor meant by 'its coming' wats coming?😕
i frkkin LOVE this show! hands down, way better than gossip girl, twilight and all the other glossy stuff out there. no elites or shunning riches, but just simplicity with a little bit of evil. i mean damon (hopefully) becomes nice, atleast he may be from the inside!

bonnie? i mean last week i was like bonnie needs to be on the show more- and next thing you know- next epis all hers! i can't wait. witches is all in now- the drama has just begun guys.
i have NEVER seen such intensity and fast-pace in just the first 8 epis. i cant wait any longer!