Prithvi Saxena, how r u diff frm ur Sameer Ans plz

Posted: 14 years ago
Okay first things first, u might not like the tone of this post, cos i am sorry i am going to be a bit harsh on Prithvi and i am definitely not supporting MK here, but for argument sake.....

IF Prithvi Saxena says he is different from Sameer Saxena....

My simple question is How???

Sameer lied about being Jai Chawala..
Prithvi exactly has not said who he really is either...

Would it have made a difference in both the cases, YES....

Sameer has married Avni...
Prithvi is going to marry Damini...

Granted one is unofficial and the other is going to be Official, but the fact remains both girls have married/are going to marry someone who have hidden their real identity...

Sameer slept with Avni for Revenge...
Prithvi is going to marry Damini for Revenge....(atleast that is what he has maintained so far)..

Okay Sameer is very wrong here.. but wouldnt prithvi be doing the same thing.. just like MK so decently asked his elder bro, If Prithvi marries damini, what would he do, if he has no plans on doing what MK did here, what is going to be his excuse to damini and if he does, how is it different from MK?

And yes, the feelings do come into play... but if what sameer said is any indication, he is exactly where prithvi is when it comes to feelings for avni... He cares for her too much to hurt her granted it is a late realization but it is there...he probably even loves her... Isnt prithvi in the exact same position..

Sameer didnt ever risk his life for avni..
Prithvi risked his life for Damini every single time...

Granted but he was never in that position, pretty sure he would have done the same thing what prithvi did...
Again being a bit harsh, technically that was what prithvi was being paid to do, right...

Sameer has been a sort of confidence booster for Avni..
Prithvi has been Damini's strength too...

Both had no need to be, but they did it anyway.. inherent goodness or cos they cared, point is they are even in my book here...

Sameer has no idea what he is going to do..
Does prithvi have any idea what he is going to do - Leave her at the altar, ditch her after marriage, what he is equally unclear on it too...

Both seem clueless here...

Oh a humble request, this is not a post bashing prithvi, u guys know me better than that..

But the thing is when u reply, do it from Damini Gujaral's POV, cos she will have the exact same questions and comparisons when she finds out....

So how exactly is Prithvi Saxena different from Sameer Saxena...?

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Long
Sweet
Awesome
Totally true post
Actually both of them r at same positions
Both cant help themselves out falling for girls
Umm....
Its so sweet!

Btw my advice to the bros
Inder wala detective rakhlo sab kuch bataa deta itna panga hi nai padta

Par firr yeh love stories kahan se aati
LolsEdited by Gunseerat - 14 years ago
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly your point.
The only difference is.
Avni is preg and damz is not...
Thats why prithvi thinks he is so pure!
Agree wid u amby!

Look at varun bechara kuch bi nai karta

Originally posted by: Gunseerat

Btw my advice to the bros
Inder wala detective rakhlo sab kuch bataa deta itna panga hi nai padta Good point, lol... the proof searching thing should have been left it to this guy, he would have been much faster and effective...

Par firr yeh love stories kahan se aati  And agree, phir hamara kya hotaπŸ˜†
Lols

Amby: i guess u do have a point there...
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
At the END OF EVRYTHING.. i can only say 1 thing ....GALS ROCK !!!  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ heeheehee... Sry to spoil d mood !! πŸ˜› but thnk na.. if those gals wernt 2 sweet n persistent in watevr they thot.. wudnt any of the bros fallen head ovr heels 4 them.. wen they had cm 4 a very very serious issue of avenging their fathers death ??!!!.. 😳😳 😳 hwmch evr they try 2 deny dats d truth.. All r same here..!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  all r lattooooooooooo bhnd GURAL gals !! 😍 heeheeee πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

BY THE WAY FAB POST SWEETY !!! πŸ‘

luv niki..😊
Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 14 years ago
Well said shwetsEdited by Gunseerat - 14 years ago
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

donttttttttttttt agree

Gun: agree poor varun...