Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
thanx so mch 4 informin ....... wish dey hv sorted it out and r not breakin up .........
BB8Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wish KS were still together rite now....but I think this article is old (although it is dated from now ) cuz Naman & Megha are no more together....and their break-up happened b4 October 18th!!

Also this article mentions that KG is working bck to bck!  he is not working bck to bck now cuz he is only doing IRI and as far as we know his movie is shelved....this must be during JDJ times when he was doing DMG and JDJ together...
jiyaa_m thumbnail
there was also an article that on 23 oct that they want to mum this by throwing a party (times of india)
Radhika_ksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thankyuuuuuu so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

finally a positive article
yupieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i trust my karan alwayz
i knew yeh sab bakwaaz thi
karans_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanx a lot...
i hope everythng gets sorted......

Thjs Newspaper cutout is Certainly FAKE or very OLD!

PROOFS -

In this article Megha Gupta is talking about Naman Shaw (marked wid red square in the pic below), but we all know that its been AGES since they Broke up!!

Secondly Anyone can amend the Date on the Article the way I have did in the Pic BELOW!!!😆

But Hats off to the obsession of the Person who is constantly Playing such Cheap games to show karan-Shraddha together🤢 🤢

Edited by Niyati28 - 14 years ago
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niyati28

Thjs Newspaper cutout is Certainly FAKE or very OLD!

PROOFS -

In this article Megha Gupta is talking about Naman Shaw (marked wid red square in the pic below), but we all know that its been AGES since they Broke up!!

Secondly Anyone can amend the Date on the Article the way I have did in the Pic BELOW!!!😆

But Hats off to the obsession of the Person who is constantly Playing such Cheap games to show karan-Shraddha together🤢 🤢

thanks for the eye-opener
😆

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ok......am confused!!!!! i dn't knw wht to say!!!!!! is it true?? if it is....i'm very happy abt it!!!!!!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeh it seems fake/old unfortunately. The date has definately been messed around with.
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol this was funny... but why did they choose these 2 couples?? lol have megha broken up with naman too?