ambryn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Fantastic.... this was absolutely wonderful...😃
kshanikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hello to all the readers..........!!!!! 😊
Well am commenting here Mainly for nikki(hnisha) as she asked me to write something here in her comment. Nikki, am sorry dear. And am honored by your status line....but change it now......otherwise i will seriously start blushing...Thanks a lot for ur sugary comments and we can surely do this- 🤗

Neither did i comment earlier, nor pressed the like tab on wonderful comments of all the readers because i sincerely feel that the moment i sent this shot to Ankita, it was her posession not mine. This was the reason behind not posting this shot by me and not reacting before.

Shinseen u must be clear about my timing of writing this shot if u have read ankita's comment. And i didnt understand ur comment completely but still i guess u wanted to say that i made rahul extra bad.......well, that was the story's demand...i could not do anything in that. Thanks for ur comment. 😊

Cutepee...... am sorry........but i dont think this shot can be turned into a long story....coz the moment its starting scene took place in my mind, i envisioned its end.
For me, this story finished there only. 😊

And a biggggggggggg heartily thanks to all the readers from my and ankita's side. Many readers asked both of us for more shots by me.....well thanks for ur appreciation and encouragement. 😊
But guys, i still love being a reader only as there are superb writers on this forum.
I would have never written this shot if i didnt have the inspiration of Ankita's contest for her one-of-its-kind ff Kya Pyar Aisa B Ho Sakta Hai? So basically, it was for her contest. I dont know if i will be inspired in such a way again or not. But thanks a lot to all of you for ur comments. And I apologise to them who were forced to cry after reading it.

To Rainbow Gang-
ab to tum sabko pata chal gya hoga ki ye blunder kaise hua???😆
mujhe ye shot post karne ka koi idea nai tha but humari godmother ki zidd aur icchha thi. Mamma ne to aadha time bas haww haww karne mein hi nikaal diya...😆
And M-I-L, aapko to 3 baar padhna padha emotions samajhne k liye...😆
yaar, just tell me how do u guys expect me to write more????
humare is gang mein already 2 extremely talented writers hain.........
Ankita and Rucha, You guys are aware of number of ur readers and their devotion towards ur stories. And all of us know ur capabilities...............tum log solid bande ho writing areas mein...........
ab agar gang mein 3 writers hi ho gaye, to majority danger mein aa jayegi, so let me be a reader only. I love my CC members, want to resume my post as reader only, so that me and neha can always pollute ur ffs by our nasty comments!!!😉 😆
Par agar tum mein se kisi ne fir kuch aisa special kiya to main apne nano size dimaag mein ideas aane se rokungi nai, otherwise mamma n granny are surely going to break my all grinning teeths...😆😆

Thanks Ankita!!!!!!!!!! 🤗 love you!!!!!!!! 😳😳 ❤️
Edited by kshanikaa - 14 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
THIS WAS TRULY EMOTIONAL................N yes very unique toooo!!!!!!
i really loved it yaar!!!!!! so beautifully written!! a great round of applause for the one who wrote this!!!!!!!!
yogzz thumbnail
Yeh...i agree with u Ankita............
This SHot wa unique....n it touched my heart.........
It was awesome yaar..........

crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dear awesome One Short.......i loved it.....poor Armaan n Riddhima had to suffer soooo much......it was really a unique one n a very heart touching one.....amazing story......do write some more.....would love to read thm...... Edited by crazy_4_karan - 14 years ago
come.on thumbnail
oh my god....
so romantic........
i was just wondering how romantic the writer will be in her personal life....
come.on thumbnail
Edited by come.on - 14 years ago
come.on thumbnail
Edited by come.on - 14 years ago
kshanikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: come.on

as my drama teacher says that somethings can be explained without going into details....and something are better left unexplained....they are just understood by everyone....

Thanks for the first compliment. 😊
But i wonder if it was ACTUALLY romantic in ANY sense!!

and ya if u really find ADULT content in dis ff....
please report it to the concerned authorities.
I will be more than glad if they remove this OVER PROMOTED WRITTEN ROMANCE(acc to you). 😊
I can see you are a newbie....or If u really are....
Good luck with your journey on this amazing site. 😳
Edited by kshanikaa - 14 years ago
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Candy yaar tu b Ishu ki tarhan sari emotions ko stir kar deti hai.Itna dard phir b itni shanti se usko sehna ,kaise???????????????????

Mere ko to patahi nahi chala mera chhota sa babu itna kuch samet ke bedha hai iss chhote se dil main .pata hai ishu ko thanks bolne ka dil kar raha hai varna aap to chhupa k rakhti aur hum is nanhi si love story ko kabhi jaan nahi pate.

dono hi Ridz ko pyaar kate hain ,miss karte hain but Ridz k saath aisa kyun hua.Sab kehte hain na jo hota hai acche k liye hota hai phir is mein kya achha tha ?????

pata nahin Candy par mere ko Dil to pagal hai ka dialogue yaad aa raha hai.

Vo ek ko dussre se pyaar karwata hai ,phir dussare ko kisi aur se .hum bure nahin hain .bura to vo hai,bura to vo hai-----------

vo sab kuch ulja k rahta hai ,bahut kismat se pyaar ko pyaar milta hai.har ik k hisse mein ye khushi nahin hoti,

Itni acchi one shot k liye congrats r thanks.

love u my babuuuuu.

Kis dil se tere pyyar ki sougat mangu.
kis mohabbat se tere judai ka dard mangu.
mujhe dar hai tujhe kho dene ka .
kis khuda se tujhe pane ki dua mangu.

ritu

Edited by janu1610 - 14 years ago