jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

KDC - Issue #32

*~*~*~*~*

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

-Ayushi-

Monday
Gayatri tries to get the necklace back by blaming Geet for stealing money which she gave Heer to keep safely.But all her attempts fail in doing so as Geet tells that she gave the money to the charity people where Gayatri wanted to give the money.Chahat;s b'day party starts where Premeer tell Chahat to wish for a thing while blowing the candles.Chahat says that she has her father who is the best and the greatest family so she doesn't want anything.Sneha calls Prem papa in the party which makes Gayatri wonder what the matter is al about.

Tueday
Chahat's party is in full progress when some kids come and tease about Sneha's gift.Premeer handle this situation.After the party, Heer is cleaning the mess when Prem tells her that he'll help her.Chahat and Sneha go in Chahat's room for seeing the gifts.Gayatri comes and asks Premeer why Sneha calls Prem papa and he shouldn't be encouraging such things.They tells that Sneha doesn't have father and she'll understand when she grows up.Gayatri thinks hopefully there is nothing hidden behind this child.
Prem goes to drop Sneha at her home wher he comes to know that Sneha is Ash's daughter and is worried if she is his daughter.Ash thinks about destroying Premeer through Sneha. Next day Prem in a hurry is leaving for office when Heer forcefully tells him to take the breakfast and he behaves rudely with her.Ash tells Sneha to be good with Premeer so they could be rich.

Wednesday
Ash drops Sneha at Juneja house and leaves because Meher was there.Prem is very disturbed because of Sneha so he goes to Chahat's school and sees Sneha's file and comes to know that Sneha was born exactly after 9 months of one night stand.When Heer calls him,he lies that he is in office.Heer drops Sneha and Chahat at school and sees Prem wondering why Prem had lied to her.Heer comes to know Prem was seeing Sneha's file in the school.Prem in the office and blasts off a manager for no reason and then apologises.Prem's comes home for lunch where Heer asks him about being at school.Prem gets angry and shouts at Heer.Heer is shocked and wonders what could be the reason that is disturbing Prem so much.Outside Prem curses himself for this behaviour with Heer.Gayatri and Geet again have a showdown for which Gayatri decides to throw Geet out of the Juneja house.

Thursday
Prem at Ash's house.Heer tells Sneha that she'll drop her back home.Prem questions Ash about Sneha to which Ash tells Sneha is Prem's daughter.Prem is shattered and tells not to tell anyone and leaves.Prem is scared that Heer will leave him again if she comes to know about this.Ash speaks to herself about how nothing happened during the one night stand.Prem decided to hide about Sneha to Heer and drives in tension that leads to his accisent.Heer drops Sneha at her home when Prem calls her that he met with an accident.Heer takes Prem home and is worried about Prem.

Friday
Ash comes to know from Sneha that Heer had come to drop her.Prem is advised by the Doctor to take complete rest as he is very stresses.Heer tells Prem she won't leave him  and will always remain with him which relieves him and he sleep..Next day Gayatri keeps a puja in the  house for Prem's well-being.Gayatri goes to bring laddoos made by Heer.Geet doubts Gayatri of spoiling the laddoos but she is proved wrong.Prem wakes up and tells Heer the truth about Sneha.She accuses him of cheating her again and leaves with Chahat.Prem suddenly gets up shouting Heer's name and realizing that it was a dream.He tells Heer not to leave him and he loves her alot.Heer consoles him.Harman sees all this.Heer discusses about Prem's condition with Meher while Harman asks Prem reason for his worries.Prem tells Harman about Sneha being his daughter.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

SBS

Oct 27th

Oct 28th

Scene of the Week

fivr_786

Couple

hello everybody...we were starved of premeer scenes this week...haina????itt was topsy turvywe didn't get to see a single couple moment....it was very tough ......neways.....i choose the desperate hug of prem to heer in the last part of friday's epi as the couple scene of the week...

that hug was desperate...fierce.....i don't have the exact words to put in prem's feelings here......he was clinging on to heer as if she was his last hope...the moment he lets her go...she'll be gone forever and heer....not being able to understand wat was disturbing prem so badly that he had the fear of losing her!!!

Family

I am sorry to say but this week was one of the worst as far as family scenes went. It was filled with the Glob, Geet, Sneha and Ash. Not one good or even remotely decent family interaction. All of it was filled with conniving antagonists pulling wool over the good guy's eyes. So for this week I've decided not to pick a Family Scene of the Week. I'd rather not pick something than pick something that isn't good enough to be Scene of the Week. I hope that's okay and I really do wish things get better on this show. This show had one of the best family scenes I've ever seen e.g. the scene where Prem and Gmom have a discussion about him being adopted -- that was such a mind blowing scene. It pains me to see such extraordinary characters and plots reduced to such a run-of-the-mill script. *sigh*

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

Male

"Heer mujhe chodke mat jana please" – Prem

Oh Man! The number of times Prem has said that in this week is unbelievable! And he looks like just a lost kid when he says that to Heer. Especially after he has a dream of Heer leaving him, and how he cuddles into Heer ---> SIGH SIGH SIGH! Prem definitely needed a hug, and uff, if Heer hadnt given him one, I would have easily, and willingly rushed through that T.v screen to give him one! *giggle* But I chose this dialogue, not only because there wasnt any other hard hitting one, but because this goes to show how broken Prem had become when Heer first left him. And the poor guy just CANNOT handle loosing her again! I loved every time Prem said this dialogue this week, he looked ubberly cute and oh so innocent! *Nazar Utaroing --- Main sad ke jawaan* :-D

Female

"Agni ko saakshi mankar saath phere liye the saare vachan nibhaoongi main tumhara saath kabhi nahi chodoongi Prem." – Heer

*WOOT WOOT* That is exactly the kind of assurance we need, and the kind that  Prem needs. That's more like it! It really helps knowing that Heer wont give in to pressure this time. I hope she sticks to it. Heer is Prem's greatest strength at the moment, and if she leaves him, AYE HAYE, bichare Prem ka kya hoga? I'm so glad we got a promise like that from her, makes me oodles happy.

OMG Moment of the Week

fivr_786
SInce this entire week was dedicated to Ash fooling Prem into believing Sneha's his kid, it isn't going to come as a surpise that it's my OMG Moment too. Really?! Seriously!?!! Whatever happened to the Boss Prem who found the truth out about Manmeet and his greedy parents. And who brought Dirt Chachi's truth out? What happened to that Prem? Who is this guy who's getting blackmailed and lied to by Ash? And I really don't like how the creatives are so bent on playing out the whole not-trusting-your-spouse-and-telling-them-the-truth track. It didn't bring us any good the last time Heer decided to go this way and I can't help but think it's not going to be good this time too. I want Boss Prem back! Who has a brain and who can THINK and FIGURE stuff out. Who doesn't get played by people! And who trusts Heer! Prem has never hidden anything from Heer -- not even the supposed one night stand with Ash. Infact that was the only redeeming quality of Prem in that whole fiasco - that he thought he did something wrong but he told Heer right away. So the fact that he is not telling her now is so un-Prem-ish. I just want the Old Prem/Boss Prem back! Creatives please go get your character sketch right and really LOOK at what Prem's about. Stop playing around with his character!! Grrrrrr

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

masin

Hey guys! Well before I begin, let's just wish our favourite di (my favourite api), and her car a speedy recovery! Anyways, moving on to the disappointment...any guesses?? MS. SNEHA NOT-JUNEJA!! Papa, papa, papa, hello papa, thank you papa, papa this, papa that! Yeh bachi kya pichley janam mein ek ghisa pita record thi!?!? I understand that she's a kid and doesn't know her mother's true intentions...chalo theek hai...but I don't think I've called out to my dad in my entire lifetime as much as she has in one birthday party!!! And as for her very loving so-called-papa! I think this is the first and last time I'm ever going to say this, but Gayatri is absolutely right! Please don't get your belans yet guys...just hear me out...Prem is samajhdaar, then how can he possibly let some random child call him papa! Why is our samajhdaar prem not able to figure out that if he was too drunk that night to remember what exactly happened under the covers, then how was he possibly able to DO anything under the covers!?!?!?!Ughghgh!!!! Is haftey ke baad, I have very poor hopes from next week...if anything, I hope that Heer does not look further into this matter, and that Prem does!

Balaji Bloopers

Miss_Forever

Monday

After Gayatri says that she will call the police, and thinking to herself that her plan's working foolproof, we can see in the background amongst the pictures Prem's pic during the hip-hop Gaurav days in jacket and green t-shirt. He goes to Jzoo for the apology letter, drops Gayatri home and sees his pictures in the Jzoo, clicks Heer's pictures at the Shiv Mandir. It's the 4th photo from the left in the 2nd row underneath the stairs.Episodes : 14th Jan - 20th Jan
Harman says that Prem's not here but we see him in the birthday party in the evening.
Gayatri's inner voice dubbed.
One of Chahat's friend, the one with the hat is seen in two places - near Chahat when they were asking Sneha what gift she brought and also standing beside Premeer at the same time.

Tuesday
Gayatri's inner voice dubbed.
Chahat says that she and Sneha will go to their room and open her bday gifts but they show the kids in Premeer's bedroom.
When Prem was driving Sneha home, we have one same scene of the road repeated twice due to bad editing.Doesn't the road wind to the right (when Sneha says left turn) ?
The gate to Ash's house is the  same as one of gates shown for Heer's house in Delhi.
The interiors of Ash's home look different from when Prem was there.
The main door surroundings at Ash's house look similar that of Juneja's house with the tree vines at the entrance.

Wednesday
The Juneja Mansion Gate is the same as Chahat's school gate. The front garden for the Juneja house was the same garden from last week where Chahat's fancy dress competition was going to be held and Sneha calls Prem papa. So, the school gate is the Jzoo gate with the 'Pearl Valley Kinder Garden' board added and 'Juneja House'  board removed. :P
Prem's inner voice was dubbed twice - once when he thinks that he should know Sneha's truth and decides to head to school, and when he thinks in the record room that Sneha's file does not have her parents info. They have the fake voice just for a sentence and then Prem's original voice.They could not get Prem to talk a single sentence more!!
Chahat's file had her whole name whereas Sneha's file had just her first name, how did Prem know that it was the right file? There could have been more than one kid called Sneha in the same class.
Prem says that Sneha's birthday was June 4' 2003.and when he was counting the months between him and Ash that night and Sneha's birthdate, he was counting from April 2002 to Jan 2003, but not June. Sneha was born after almost 14 months according to the BT facts. :P
The attendant does not notice that all the files are thrown apart and Prem doesnt even take the photocopied documents when the attendant gives him.
When the attendant gives Heer the red file and she flips the file (supposedly Sneha's) , it doesnt have the name label on it. It's blank on both sides. How did she know that it was Sneha's file without looking inside?
The school's record room has simply been transformed to Prem's office room. The windows are exactly the same and the room looks the same as well.
When Prem leaves home in a jiffy without eating, his shirt was untucked at the back inside the house but you see it tucked outside at the car again.
G3's voice inner dubbed at the end of pooja thaali scene with geet.

Thursday
Chahat's room resembled a lot to her room in Delhi.
Premeer do not see each other even though Heer gets out of the car when Prem's leaving right from the adjacent slot in the parking near Ash's home.
Ash's house surroundings looked different from the time when Prem dropped Sneha the previous night, he could drive all the way to her gate. Now he parked it in a parking lot and it looked like a apartment complex.
Prem sports a clean shaven look after he gets out of Ashlesha's home.Wow..he had time to shave at Ashlesha's place. :D

Friday

No bloopers spotted

Shining Stars of the Week

loveabletwinz

Character

This one definitely goes to GEET!!! The woman is DEFINITELY on Gayathri's case! Theres no way she's letting Gayathri off the hook. Geet is everywhere Gayathri is! ATTA girl! Go get her! Thankfully we have SOMEONE watching out for Heer, and Geet is just the kind of person we need! Although

she needs to watch her own back too, because Gayathri is a WITCH! But Geet seems smart enough, she can handle that monster no? Geet gets Character of the Week for being so uber supportive of Heer and making sure that that villian of a Gayathri gets no where NEAR heer! MUHAHA! *Evil laugh*

Actor

This one is/was a toughy! Especially with Aditi's oh so lovely voice modulation when she decides to "leave prem" in prem's dream. And also with Harshad's innocent, lost boy look when he asks Heer not to ever leave him. But this spot goes to Mihika Verma aka Ashlesha for being such a horrendous person! *Giggle* I do have to say though, even though her character is evil as ever, Mihika plays her well. Just like she said, Mom tho chali gayi, par kameenapan chod ke... And Mihika does that quite nicely. I want to reach through that screen and pull her hair OUT for being such a MONSTER *okay okay, calming down.. a little too sadistic hehe* But anyway, the point is, Mihika Verma does a good job with her act! *CLAP CLAP*

Fashion Icon of the Week

Shruti11

This week Fashion Icon of the Week goes to know other than Chahat Juneja she was looking like a real Princess on her Birthday her pink frock look really cute on her and she was looking like ANGEL

*~*~*~*~*

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relife & Special Awards

jnawaz

Note: Sorry guys…with my wrist problem I wasn't really up for doing all that typing…I didn't get any other submissions so sorry…nothing for these two sections this week…hopefully next week will be better

Weekend Video Mixes

tv star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHhOvwXgWDo

PremLeoManav

https://www.ziddu.com/download/6556239/Tuharjhalak.wmv.html

Talented Tales

jnawaz

Sorry I haven't been able to update Sau Dard and Heer's Secret as promised last week…I'll do it as soon as possible…please bare with me

*~*~*~*~*

Editors Note

Hey guys….i know this KDC is not good in terms of look...its soooo plain...*sigh*…my wrist is hurting again (stupid car accident) so I'm just copying and pasting from my laptop…all the credit goes to the REPORTERS!! without them this issue would not be possible at all…hats off to you all…APPLAUSE!!!!

Have a rocking Halloween and weekend…be safe…life is crazy…

JAZ

PS: I know I have people for the warm and fuzzies section…please let me know if you will not be doing the sections so I can find replacements…thanks…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
*hugs* Jaz! You should've given someone else the responsibility since you're in pain hun! You need rest! 😳

It looks fab to me though, because all the hard work is being shown! 😳
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Jaz! Post looks fine!..
Get well soon! :)
Noor_PremHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome....well get well soon!!
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jaz! KDC looks great.. You should have taken rest. I hope you get well soon.
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jaz hope you feel good soon=)
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
JAZ! JAZ! JAZ!!!!
we're so proud of you! you did great! That is more than i could have or would have done with a broken wrist! dont you worry about it one bit !
you take oodles care!
and the KDC has come out perfect :D
Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great job everyone

awesome issue
dryflower000 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

awsome...really i was thinking how many bloppers we hav to tolerate...

cute_san17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this post is quite preetty ..........don be sad !!!!!😊
take care of ur health n get well soon😊