Posted: 14 years ago

Love is not easy for Katrina Kaif

To choose or not to choose!
By Usha Lakra
Fri, Oct 30, 2009 05:36:27 GMT

Life seems rosy for this actress who is climbing the ladders of success with sheer ease, but for Katrina Kaif love is not so easy.

As the lady reveals in a candid interview with Vogue and says, "It's a conscious choice, deciding to love. It's not easy." Kat graces the cover of the November issue of Vogue India, where she is scintillates like a true diva for the glossy as flashbulbs light her face and she shimmers in a metallic deep purple coloured Chanel Couture gown.

Katrina further tries to define love in a contemporary sense and says, "People say that love takes a lot of work, but it shouldn't. I don't think love should take any work at all."

"If you're working at it, you aren't enjoying it. And if you aren't enjoying it, it's not worth it." Right said, Kat. The lovely lady also seems disillusioned, as she says, "Love has taught me that nothing in life is permanent."

Indeed, change is the only constant thing in life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I totally agree with what Kat said really loved these answers!
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crystal-

As the lady reveals in a candid interview with Vogue and says, "It's a conscious c
"If you're working at it, you aren't enjoying it. And if you aren't enjoying it, it's not worth it." Right said, Kat.

i soooooooooooooooooooooo agree!
simran1285 thumbnail
"Love has taught me that nothing in life is permanent."

Indeed, change is the only constant thing in life.

^^^I agree with the above statement to the T. Love has taught me the same thing.
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW just checking you AV and Vogue shoot........... she has similar expressions in her photo shoots ....... 😆
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article dear
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i completely agree with her...
I kinda sorta agree.. I think you still have to work for the relationship.

Its no rocket science, obviosly love and relationships need a lot of work and effort. What a genius 😆